2015 Volvo S60

Angcheek

The SE quote me 143k for this car just now after trade in, in house finance discount, list price is 155k. How come the price is so different?

I referred a friend to my SE and he secured his at promo price much lower than that. Dec16 round 2 Coe . U can try nego if you keen buyer
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Nowadays, new Volvo cars horses all tune down.

Like no horses.

I still prefer the oldies...

S60T5

S40T5

• Praise 2

Nowadays, new Volvo cars horses all tune down.

Like no horses.

I still prefer the oldies...

S60T5

S40T5

Polestar tuned T6 offers very decent performance.

Agreed the good old highly tunable 5 pots with up size snail was additive.

• Praise 1

Polestar tuned T6 offers very decent performance.

Agreed the good old highly tunable 5 pots with up size snail was additive.

I recall it was not that much fun when the tuned reliability was affected with the performance reduce prompt showing up on the display
  • Praise 1

I recall it was not that much fun when the tuned reliability was affected with the performance reduce prompt showing up on the display

Polestar tune is known to be on the safe side. Are you referring to other aftermarket third party tune?

Many people claim they can tune wowo but only one I know of can do it safely besides wearnes.

• Praise 1

New volvo's too ma huan to tune using BSR PPC now (must send ECU to decode). Previous Volvo's were a simple 5 minute DIY job for 50 hp increase.

Neutral Newbie

About to sign for s60 t2, happy with the car , test drive and all important matter checked . Want to check the s60 t2 owner about FC. hope can average 1l/11, is this reasonable ? i am light foot on driving

• Praise 2

About to sign for s60 t2, happy with the car , test drive and all important matter checked . Want to check the s60 t2 owner about FC. hope can average 1l/11, is this reasonable ? i am light foot on driving

i heard it is less than 10km/l....volvo well known for guzzler....FC is high!

• Praise 2

there is road show at imm now

some management cars are available too

Any V60 good deal?

U said Liao....shd be 2018. ð

Xc60 cum first

I read it somewhere that new 2018 S60/V60 will be launched in summer 2017 (June/July this year?)
  • Praise 1

Any V60 good deal?

I read it somewhere that new 2018 S60/V60 will be launched in summer 2017 (June/July this year?)

Doubt so

Xc60 just shownin Geneva earlier this month...expect reach here 2018 I Guess or end 2017 at earliest. S60/v60...nothing official in car show yet ya? So much later than xc60

• Praise 6

Doubt so

Xc60 just shownin Geneva earlier this month...expect reach here 2018 I Guess or end 2017 at earliest. S60/v60...nothing official in car show yet ya? So much later than xc60

Thanks for info.

Still considering whether to go with S60/V60 or new Audi A4 as my existing COE soon to expire on June this year.

From the information gathered that Volvo is more reliable than Audi and give less problem

Thanks for info.

Still considering whether to go with S60/V60 or new Audi A4 as my existing COE soon to expire on June this year.

From the information gathered that Volvo is more reliable than Audi and give less problem

Yes, volvo is high on reliability amongst the conti. 

Neutral Newbie

Volvo is solid build and it has better certain safety feature( safety collision assist) compare than Audi .

Volvo is better value  than Audi , you get S60 T5 for price of A4 1.4

but Audi has sleek feature compare with Volvo ( Phone Carplay, etc )   

looks  is really perception .. let only your eyes tell you with one you like better .

Interesting comment about spare part ?care to share about your comparison  ?

↡ Advertisement