2015 Volvo S60

Angcheek

Got my S60 T2, with promotion price at 133k at early April. 

conditions: Trade in my 9.5years old car with Volvo.

it come with 16" rims.

Requested for 18" rims.

Given CSC3 tyres.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Congrats!  Do share your feedback on the car, its FC, etc!

it come with 16" rims.

Requested for 18" rims.

Given CSC3 tyres.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Got 2 S60(2014) spare used rim & tyre for sale. $50ea for use as spare tyre.

16" PCD 5 - 108

Interested?, pls sms 97876856. Thks!

Supercharged

it come with 16" rims.

Requested for 18" rims.

Given CSC3 tyres.

so cheap.. i was quoted V40 T2 to be higher than this.. 

Neutral Newbie

Anyone  bought a Volvo during the last carshow and manage to get their COE?

Are you referring to the carshow at Vivo during the Mother's Day period of time? We just took delivery of our S60 T2 today, purchased during that show!

Neutral Newbie

Anyone bought the Volvo S60 T2 during the April car show in expo?  Can check what package and freebies did u get?  PM me .

thanks

(edited)

Anyone bought the Volvo S60 T2 during the April car show in expo? Can check what package and freebies did u get? PM me .

thanks

Why don't you head down to wearnea this weekend? I'm sure they will have some offers in light with the loan curb changes. Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 1

We went down to Volvo showroom with a friend to test S60, remarkable car and latest version, SE started to sell us event car too, approx $20K off, ( must trade-in current car ), only black and grey colours available for T2.A sales gimmick that SE will get more comms if event car can cost less , Used Volvo S60 by dealers will not allow test car and ask for an offer 1st prior to test drive, we walk off immediately, 

Our experiences say dependent on how desperate the used car trade can be, How do we know the handling of S60 is up to expectation? before one can offer plus some dealer are not too familiar with S60 engines functionality, bottom line beware of such tactics deployed by used car dealer to catch unsuspecting dealer.

What is the net price for event car after the overtrade (trade in price plus discount)?

Do u mean that used car dealers did not allow testing of used S60 unless an offer is made?

If so, this is not specific to S60, it depends on the dealers.

It is very easy to handle such situations

Say, dealer says, What is your offer? (from listed 102 888k price),

Just offer1-2 k lower, then go for the test drive

After the drive, just give some reasons why it is not up to your expectations, then u can walk off. 

No point going into arguments with them why u must first make an offer.

They will frequently argue back that many come to test drive for fun, misuse the cars etc

Of course, If u go down with your spouse, parents, grandfather, grandmother and all the entire clan members, sure they will let u test drive bec this shows u are very serious about the car [laugh]

We went down to Volvo showroom with a friend to test S60, remarkable car and latest version, SE started to sell us event car too, approx $20K off, ( must trade-in current car ), only black and grey colours available for T2.A sales gimmick that SE will get more comms if event car can cost less , Used Volvo S60 by dealers will not allow test car and ask for an offer 1st prior to test drive, we walk off immediately, 

Our experiences say dependent on how desperate the used car trade can be, How do we know the handling of S60 is up to expectation? before one can offer plus some dealer are not too familiar with S60 engines functionality, bottom line beware of such tactics deployed by used car dealer to catch unsuspecting dealer.

• Praise 13

Really losing my patience. Any Bros bought during expo car show and gotten their ride? Really hope Volvo allow me to cancel my purchase as I really can't stand their bidding price my Coe

• Praise 1

(edited)

Really losing my patience. Any Bros bought during expo car show and gotten their ride? Really hope Volvo allow me to cancel my purchase as I really can't stand their bidding price my Coe

Why so KC ? You sign 6 bids GTD so prepare to wait for 6 bids right ? Unless you go for immediate. Edited by Char
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Without additional info, hard to comment

Due to uncertainty in coe prices in past year, AD for Volvo and other continental cars have to factor in non-gaur package 

So really cannot blame them

It depends on the package you have gotten, if you have gotten the cheapest deal, they may make you wait.

Your SE plays a significant role here and so luck plays a little part.

You are not buying some cheap car, knowing Wearnes, you should get it in the end (top up or not), just be a little patient

• Praise 3

Thx for the head up, we don't go in for buffet lunch nor coffee, only two of us makes a world of difference? I might as well bring ah Meng's & his his zoo gangs, come on, this is not the first time we kenna this kind of sales pitch , it was a disgrace and utterly disappointing, my friend made the appointment, we arrived on time, and we are given such a treatment.

Anyway, we zeroed in on another Volvo T4. Definitely good buy from those idiots, it's about time all used car industry be regulated ASAP, or else thy suka suka run their own show and protocol.

Are you listening 2 :yuush: me !! 

• Praise 1

Thx for the head up, we don't go in for buffet lunch nor coffee, only two of us makes a world of difference? I might as well bring ah Meng's & his his zoo gangs, come on, this is not the first time we kenna this kind of sales pitch , it was a disgrace and utterly disappointing, my friend made the appointment, we arrived on time, and we are given such a treatment.

Anyway, we zeroed in on another Volvo T4. Definitely good buy from those idiots, it's about time all used car industry be regulated ASAP, or else thy suka suka run their own show and protocol.

Are you listening 2 :yuush: me !!

R u referring to Wearnes? Or to the used car dealer?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Looking for a fuss-free, simple in-car camera that does not need any fiddling to be used for my dad in the S60, anybody has any recommendations for which model and which workshop that is able to install it well? Hiding the cables and all that.

Thanks!

• Praise 1

(edited)

Without additional info, hard to comment

Due to uncertainty in coe prices in past year, AD for Volvo and other continental cars have to factor in non-gaur package

So really cannot blame them

It depends on the package you have gotten, if you have gotten the cheapest deal, they may make you wait.

Your SE plays a significant role here and so luck plays a little part.

You are not buying some cheap car, knowing Wearnes, you should get it in the end (top up or not), just be a little patient

Nope. Never even been asked to top up. AS I said, I nvr asked for reduced COE rebate, etc. Placed the car order and go within 5-10mins talking to the SE, nvr bargain nor test drive the car. And this rd Wearnes nvr even place my bid into the system.

Understood the 6 bids agreed, but not the way the game is played. :)

Edited by Jemjem
  • Praise 1

6th Gear

Nope. Never even been asked to top up. AS I said, I nvr asked for reduced COE rebate, etc. Placed the car order and go within 5-10mins talking to the SE, nvr bargain nor test drive the car. And this rd Wearnes nvr even place my bid into the system.

Understood the 6 bids agreed, but not the way the game is played. :)

You book in May?

6 bid is equal to 3 month wor..

You will get your car in Aug, provided they got the COE, stock available and any other terms and condition which you agreed on.

Anything earlier is bonus.

You can't possibly expect to collect the car 1 day after you placed the order or 1 day after the 1st COE bid is over ba. :a-fun:  :a-fun:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1