2015 Volvo S60

Angcheek

Hi all,

I am currently driving a S80 2.5T. I was test driving the S60 T5 and XC60 T5, 2 weeks ago. 

I must say that it is a fun car to drive. Very good respond engine, Torquey too.

Tested the S60 because there's no test drive car for V60.

Overall, a thumbs up for the 60 series.

Regarding servicing(based on my current car), I go to my regular workshop in Tampines. Spare parts are more expensive. No Re-con parts also for Volvo. However, in my opinion, the car is very robust. 

How much did the SE quote for the S60 or V60 that you had test drove? Also, how much is the regular servicing that your workshop charges?

↡ Advertisement

How much did the SE quote for the S60 or V60 that you had test drove? Also, how much is the regular servicing that your workshop charges?The 

The SE offered $190k for the XC60. As HSBC event coming near, they are able to grant a special discount on the HSBC event car. About $183k.

I can't remember the price for the V60 CC. 

For my servicing at my regular workshop, around $100+. That's all I can remember. Sub $200. Can't remember the actual figure. I am quite bo chup. Never once wash car myself.. until my wife complaint.. I go petrol kiosk wash..  [:p]

The SE offered $190k for the XC60. As HSBC event coming near, they are able to grant a special discount on the HSBC event car. About $183k.

For my servicing at my regular workshop, around $100+. That's all I can remember. Sub $200. Can't remember the actual figure. I am quite bo chup. Never once wash car myself.. until my wife complaint.. I go petrol kiosk wash..  [:p]

Thanks for the update and I didn't know they can reduce the price for the event car even further!  :a-m1212:

Thanks for the update and I didn't know they can reduce the price for the event car even further!  :a-m1212:

No problem. Hope the info helps.

I am also looking around for SUV or another luxury sedan.... SUV because it is sportier than MPV. With it's height, putting my son to his baby seat is easier. Getting old now. Backache... :)

Any suggestion, bros? I guess many were in such situation before... I tested the Nissan X-trail.... under power. Feature wise, it is good. As for XC60, I already stated in my earlier post. But, price is too steep for me. Heartpain...

Please share your views/opinion.

No problem. Hope the info helps.

I am also looking around for SUV or another luxury sedan.... SUV because it is sportier than MPV. With it's height, putting my son to his baby seat is easier. Getting old now. Backache... :)

Any suggestion, bros? I guess many were in such situation before... I tested the Nissan X-trail.... under power. Feature wise, it is good. As for XC60, I already stated in my earlier post. But, price is too steep for me. Heartpain...

Please share your views/opinion.

Scooby forester?

Forester seems a hot cake now. Many of my friend changed to this. All said value for money.... I have yet to test drive...

As for Kuga, the reviews and features are superb. However, no used unit available...

Forester seems a hot cake now. Many of my friend changed to this. All said value for money.... I have yet to test drive...

As for Kuga, the reviews and features are superb. However, no used unit available...

Bro.. go test drive the FXT.. seriously tat good!

but Motorimage very chao... go up price high high now due to over demand

How much did the SE quote for the S60 or V60 that you had test drove? Also, how much is the regular servicing that your workshop charges?

For S60, the Black edition promo is still on. $138,999. not sure if can further reduce this price.

Saw the promo S60 T2 event car $117K, looks a good deal.

r u sure S60 T2 event car @ $117k?

or is it V40 T2 management car?

Twincharged

Looks like 117k for v40 T2

But for Volvo, ads may be misleading at times, best to call or go down

Event cars or management cars still negotiable

S60T2 as mentioned in this thread previously specs are low, prices slightly more only

S60 D4 better drive and power torque

• Praise 5

For my servicing at my regular workshop, around $100+. That's all I can remember. Sub $200. Can't remember the actual figure. I am quite bo chup. Never once wash car myself.. until my wife complaint.. I go petrol kiosk wash.. [:p]

Mind sharing where did u go for your usual servicing?

guys, can kindly share your views what is it of Volvo the 1 thing that you like or makes you willing to comeup 6 figs to buy?

I like the Wearnes/SMotor AD service center (but a buyer to be won't necessarily know that until he's gotten 1), somewhat the angular Volvo signature design, the solid safety of course hence bought 1 3 yrs ago for wife as family drive but she hates it so much (especially the big bad turning radius) I drove it instead & she took my sportscar as daily ride swapped..

If it wasn't the 300bhp & below 6s performance plus sound, I too wouldn't have survived the ride for years till now..so some good thoughts of your vol. ride pl., as my nice gather of your comments in fondness of having sold my loud R-design version. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

guys, can kindly share your views what is it of Volvo the 1 thing that you like or makes you willing to comeup 6 figs to buy?

The unimitable Scandinavian way of making their cars is the reason I would go for a Volvo. That's one thing, but at the same time it means a lot of things... I refer to the overall way Volvo cars are just different.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1