World's biggest Leech

Jajoba123

Turbocharged

go sleep la

told u that you a damn pussy

CB you still perched on top a tree looking for mice har? Hoot Hoot Hoot muayhahahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

CB you still perched on top a tree looking for mice har? Hoot Hoot Hoot muayhahahaha

post-547-0-45338800-1403375274.jpg

go sleep la

told u that you a damn pussy

wah you lah Porker lah and Fong all gang up to burry me.

1 put me among slugs,

another say I pussy and one more say I Ka Chuak.

you all no need hint I lowly paid sinkie, I admit and know my place in society, under all of you (not tiko hor)

Turbocharged

wah you lah Porker lah and Fong all gang up to burry me.

1 put me among slugs,

another say I pussy and one more say I Ka Chuak.

you all no need hint I lowly paid sinkie, I admit and know my place in society, under all of you (not tiko hor)

As long as you don't steal eat outside you're a good man :ph34r:

This is scary [knife]

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/world/europe/story/woman-finds-75cm-leech-nose-after-south-east-asia-trip-20141014#xtor=CS1-10

mpleech14e.jpg

Woman finds 7.5cm leech in nose after South-east Asia trip

A British woman brought home an unexpected stowaway from a backpacking trip in South-east Asia.

After returning home to Edinburgh, 24-year-old Daniela Liverani was horrified to discover a 7.5-cm leech had been living in her nose for about a month.

Ms Liverani believes she picked up the creature in Vietnam or Cambodia, reports the BBC.

She initially thought her persistent nosebleeds were caused by a burst blood vessel from a motorbike crash during her trip. Several times, she even saw the creature sticking out of her right nostril but assumed it was just a blood clot.

It was only on Oct 9, while she was in the shower, that she realised something was wriggling in her nose.

She immediately went to the accident and emergency department at Edinburgh’s Royal Infirmary, where doctors removed the parasite with forceps and tweezers.

"He was about as long as my forefinger but as fat as my thumb," said Ms Liverani as quoted in the Daily Mirror.

“I asked the doctor what would’ve happened if I hadn’t gone to hospital and she said he’d probably have worked his way into my brain.”

• Praise 1

This is scary [knife]

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/world/europe/story/woman-finds-75cm-leech-nose-after-south-east-asia-trip-20141014#xtor=CS1-10

mpleech14e.jpg

A British woman brought home an unexpected stowaway from a backpacking trip in South-east Asia.

After returning home to Edinburgh, 24-year-old Daniela Liverani was horrified to discover a 7.5-cm leech had been living in her nose for about a month.

Ms Liverani believes she picked up the creature in Vietnam or Cambodia, reports the BBC.

She initially thought her persistent nosebleeds were caused by a burst blood vessel from a motorbike crash during her trip. Several times, she even saw the creature sticking out of her right nostril but assumed it was just a blood clot.

It was only on Oct 9, while she was in the shower, that she realised something was wriggling in her nose.

She immediately went to the accident and emergency department at Edinburgh’s Royal Infirmary, where doctors removed the parasite with forceps and tweezers.

"He was about as long as my forefinger but as fat as my thumb," said Ms Liverani as quoted in the Daily Mirror.

“I asked the doctor what would’ve happened if I hadn’t gone to hospital and she said he’d probably have worked his way into my brain.”

siounds like some of the clones we hv here....ie, the leeches...kekeke

This is scary [knife]

mpleech14e.jpg

lucky she never go piak piak in some river, if not wait she gets constant orgasms [grin]

• Praise 1

This is scary [knife]

mpleech14e.jpg

She immediately went to the accident and emergency department at Edinburghs Royal Infirmary, where doctors removed the parasite with forceps and tweezers.

I asked the doctor what wouldve happened if I hadnt gone to hospital and she said hed probably have worked his way into my brain.

her nose quite big hor...most prob the leech thinks it was a cave!

her nose quite big hor...most prob the leech thinks it was a cave!

Moist, warm and full of blood

There goes Lunch ... *Basket* ... So Gross ... Poor Leech ... 😂

You just get yourself drunk and the leech will come out after getting drowsy. [laugh]

lucky she never go piak piak in some river, if not wait she gets constant orgasms [grin]

Then the next guy who shove it in how? [laugh]

Then the next guy who shove it in how? [laugh]

whoaaaaaaaaa..he's in for a damn good suck....literally!!! :D:D until dry

This is scary [knife]

mpleech14e.jpg

That thing would have surely moved so how the hell she's not able to feel that her "blood clot" is moving upwards and not the other way? The "blood clot" playing peekaboo with her?

↡ Advertisement