Letter of apology. . .

offergold

I chance upon this at sgcarmart, was browsing to look for my next servicing offer.

post-141419-0-81621300-1399555282_thumb.png

Anyone know what happen anot? Got fight inside workshop? why no one stomp arh?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Sung Beng? Yup know the owner. My father and I used to buy small things from him - y'know, like replacement bulbs for interior lights, etc. or car accessories. No big jobs.

They don't have a stellar reputation in the car community, from what I've read. Personally, I have no complaints, but we didn't use him for anything big or expensive.

Sung Beng? Yup know the owner. My father and I used to buy small things from him - y'know, like replacement bulbs for interior lights, etc. or car accessories. No big jobs.

They don't have a stellar reputation in the car community, from what I've read. Personally, I have no complaints, but we didn't use him for anything big or expensive.

Yeah. I also wanted to go there to install the dash cam for my car but reading much of the reviews of this merchant I changed my mind.

Since so many members had written their review I don't think I have to mentioned it further. These things speaks for itself.

Turbocharged
(edited)

A quote from 1 of the forumer yesterday.

Forgoten his nick.

Quote "How many ways can we spell STUPID"?

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 1

Wah lao.....many threads aboutvthis company S B Auto and still have people patronize ah.....small jobs can la.... big jobs i dont dare as they super hard sell their snake oil

• Praise 2

5th Gear

Yeah. I also wanted to go there to install the dash cam for my car but reading much of the reviews of this merchant I changed my mind.

Since so many members had written their review I don't think I have to mentioned it further. These things speaks for itself.

install dash cam can DIY lor...very easy one.....

Supercharged

it is an integrity issue. posting negative reviews about a merchant from a similar/related industry under a fake moniker.

Hypersonic

i have read a number of good reviews

could they be fake as well?

anyway i have never patronized them before

<_<

(edited)

install dash cam can DIY lor...very easy one.....

I know but they are one of the distributors of the car cam I wanted to install. This kinda thing comes with installation anyways. Plus I wanted to add an optional switch to switch between ignition ON & always ON.

It's near my office so I thought it will be easy for me to travel there. It's ok lah. There are other distributors nearby too. I went to the one at Defu lane instead.

Edited by Watwheels

Supercharged

i have read a number of good reviews

could they be fake as well?

anyway i have never patronized them before

<_<

well you know in internet, anything goes.

first some of the good reviews may be from parties with vested interest

and some of the bad reviews must be read with a pinch of salt.

for me I still read the reviews but trying to think deeper whether those issues commented are real or make-believe. sometimes you can tell from there.

I also learn that it is impossible to please everyone. some merchants I have went to are quite decent but they still attract some negative reviews there and then. one example I feel is Mark Cool. there are quite some good comments smacked into between with a few bad reviews. some people give them the thumbs up, a few put them down. I have patronise them and I find their service quite ok. that's why I say merchants cannot possibly please everyone.

Wow $40k compensation. Expensive mistake. Anyway the letter of apology no more liao

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=11157

I missed it. was there mention of $40k compensation?

Look at the profiles of the good reviewers: most of them they created an account, posted a good review and then disappeared.

Supercharged

this SB has been notorious since i start driving.

did a couple of stupid poisons at their workshop, price very expensive and unreliable..

its my ignorance.

despite so, why the business is still as good?

so many ignorance people like me? haha

did a couple of stupid poisons at their workshop, price very expensive and unreliable..

its my ignorance.

There's a sucker born everyday....no lah, should call them newbies.

That's why these shops can still survive....they feed on them.

its my ignorance.

There is a certain ICE shop in Sin Ming which is just as bad but business is still as good, maybe u are right bro, as along as there are lambs to slaughter, the butcher is ever ready. Cheers.

↡ Advertisement