2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Hypersonic

Insurance varies depending on which company you choose what? Mine AiG 40%ncd its at 1.6k

Loan interest I had that time was 2.68% this was on Jan

Thanks. I reckon yours are all thruTC. About the same mentioned by SE.
↡ Advertisement

Hyundai SUV sales is pathetic, only 66 for Jan-Mar 2016.

They should price them competitively with Japanese cars.

This is good news. Hyundai has very nice cars, designed like conti, reliable like Jap but priced like ...? 

Cost/entry  models makan by Attrage/Note. No CUV. SUV beaten by xtrail, Harrier. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

New to this forum. Took delivery of my X-Trail (Red) a week ago. Looking to see what issues if any people have spotted in their XTs so far. I saw one mention of a failed transmission - hope the bro has managed to get it replaced. I had some bubbles in the solar film, and that the doors don't autolock upon drive off (is this normal, or am I missing some setting?) 

Also, any good recommendations for exterior treatment, so help retain the finish for the next few years? Like a paint sealant etc.?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Hi All,

New to this forum. Took delivery of my X-Trail (Red) a week ago. Looking to see what issues if any people have spotted in their XTs so far. I saw one mention of a failed transmission - hope the bro has managed to get it replaced. I had some bubbles in the solar film, and that the doors don't autolock upon drive off (is this normal, or am I missing some setting?) 

Also, any good recommendations for exterior treatment, so help retain the finish for the next few years? Like a paint sealant etc.?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Yup there's no auto lock feature in stock form.

There was a bubble in my solar film, I send it back to TC for replacement during 1k svc.

Otherwise, no major issue. (touch wood)

What is the insurance premium for XT with 50%NCB?

What is the latest loan interest? Asked to take some. Thanks

I got 60% discount from AIG

50%NCD+5%COM+5%loyalty

Premium 1.2K

I got 60% discount from AIG

50%NCD+5%COM+5%loyalty

Premium 1.2K

Damn yours is a good insurance package, can I ask how to get those additiibal disocunts, the thing I like about AiG is that their package plan it's very comprehensive

Yup there's no auto lock feature in stock form.

There was a bubble in my solar film, I send it back to TC for replacement during 1k svc.

Otherwise, no major issue. (touch wood)

There's actually an additional accessories from Nissan to do an add on for the alarm system(comes with the auto lock)

I was simply providing a suggestion n frankly it's my money n I do what I like with it.

end of day, I respect all buyers with their choices no matter what they buy.

since u can't talk properly, I suggest u go eat shit n f a spider when u have no positive contributions to make to this forum except critise everyone who doesn't share the same view as u.

Looking  at your outburst and language  used , no one is going to take your opinion seriously. In fact makes me wonder if you really drive a 216GT because the average BMW driver, even if it is a "wannabe"  216GT, should be more refined.

You keep repeating the same thing over and again asking people to take a look at 216GT especially in this X-Trail thread, sounding very much like a SE from Performance Motors. I would not have been so direct , which offended you,  if you had not kept repeating like a broken record.

Yes, as you said if you indeed respect people's choices, stop repeating. Say it once or at most twice is enough.

Damn yours is a good insurance package, can I ask how to get those additiibal disocunts, the thing I like about AiG is that their package plan it's very comprehensive

50% NCD

5%   The certificate of merit (COM) is issued to drivers who maintain a clean driving record for 3 continuous years

5%   Loyalty discount for current or ex-customer

Edited by lsls

Insurance varies depending on which company you choose what? Mine AiG 40%ncd its at 1.6k

Loan interest I had that time was 2.68% this was on Jan

I collected my car on Jan 30. My loan interest at 2.28% from Hong Leong Bank

0.4% higher is amounted one thousand extra for 5 years with 50% loan ... [sweatdrop]

Looking at your outburst and language used , no one is going to take your opinion seriously. In fact makes me wonder if you really drive a 216GT because the average BMW driver, even if it is a "wannabe" 216GT, should be more refined.

You keep repeating the same thing over and again asking people to take a look at 216GT especially in this X-Trail thread, sounding very much like a SE from Performance Motors. I would not have been so direct , which offended you, if you had not kept repeating like a broken record.

Yes, as you said if you indeed respect people's choices, stop repeating. Say it once or at most twice is enough.

lol u can assume anything u want. since everyone can also claim how rich they are here.

but I can assure u one thing, that yes I'm a chao ah beng. and bmw has many ah beng drivers don't u know?

anyways, I'll put this thing to rest. not adding any value to this thread.

Hypersonic

Thanks all ppl here for maintaining this an amicable, constructive and informative thread. Cheers!

Hi all, SE just informed me to make full/balance payment. May I know typically how long more (in term of days) you will need to wait to collect the new XT? Does it make sense to make full/balance payment now and wait till early May (with no commitment on exact date to collect car)?

Thanks...

Did a search could not find x trail ones in Tao Bao? Any links? May should type in Chinese name? What's the shark fin antenna in Chinese?

X-trail is 新奇骏 in China

You can type something like 新奇骏天线改装 to search for shark fin antenna

Hypersonic

Hi all, SE just informed me to make full/balance payment. May I know typically how long more (in term of days) you will need to wait to collect the new XT? Does it make sense to make full/balance payment now and wait till early May (with no commitment on exact date to collect car)?

Thanks...

When car arrived, you make payment then car will be registered in your name. Your cheque say takes 2 days to clear, register your car, TC takes another say 5 days to do up your car. Want fast, pay in cash no cheque. How come no exact date to collect car? Then why pay?

I collected my car on Jan 30. My loan interest at 2.28% from Hong Leong Bank

0.4% higher is amounted one thousand extra for 5 years with 50% loan ... [sweatdrop]

That's good %, now 2.78%.

Thanks...

The norm that I know of it is that, you downpay $10k first and then TC will bid your Coe, once you've gotten your Coe and the SE will inform you when car will arrive example mid May then 1 week before that they'll ask you pay the remaining balance(but during this moment SE must give you an exact date for collection)
↡ Advertisement