2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Neutral Newbie

Can check with you how much is your 19" Michelin latitude3 at Leong Seng? And what the tyre size?

I bought together with grams lights rims. Each rim approx 680 list price. Though all in all I top up 2750. So I can't say he charge me exactly hope much for the tires. It possibly depends what rims you getting from them . Guess you need the rim to upsize anyway

Can check with you how much is your 19" Michelin latitude3 at Leong Seng? And what the tyre size?

235 55 r19

any idea how much would it cost to change the stock antenna to shark fin?

Also, for the dunlop grandtek 18 inch stock tyres, do you inflate above the recommended PSI/kPA to improve fuel efficiency?

How did you guys run in the car? Not more than 2rpm and not exceeding 100km/hr for the first 1000km?

The car manual does suggest a break in schedule (pg 5-3) for the first 1600km.

post-16348-0-04127900-1475479821_thumb.jpg

The car manual does suggest a break in schedule (pg 5-3) for the first 1600km.

Thanks

I have a hard time looking through the manual. I cannot even find the minimum Ron in the manual.

Is there a PDF version out there?

Thanks

I have a hard time looking through the manual. I cannot even find the minimum Ron in the manual.

The minimum petrol grade is 91Ron (p9-5). Xtrail engine model is MR20DD. See last para for the petrol grade.

post-16348-0-87674400-1475541403_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Thanks

Hi Panerex77

have downloaded this manual sometime back and hopefully it helps 

sorry... file too big for upload. please use below link which will only be available for 7 days only.

https://we.tl/dPWrMHdWg8

Edited by Tyjs2005

Thanks this is helpful!

Another question, when you start your new car in the morning, how long do you let the engine warm up before driving off?

1 min? Or wait till the temp needle moves?

Thanks this is helpful!

Another question, when you start your new car in the morning, how long do you let the engine warm up before driving off?

Don't over react because it's a new car. There's no need to warm up. Just crank and drive.

Thanks this is helpful!

lol. warm up is so 1970s bro.

lol. warm up is so 1970s bro.

I had the same thought too at the beginning but still check on the manual to double confirm, and found out the manual did suggest to let the engine warm up for 30 sec.

post-16348-0-62297100-1475572733_thumb.jpg

I had the same thought too at the beginning but still check on the manual to double confirm, and found out the manual did suggest to let the engine warm up for 30 sec.

Wow, you really study the Manual by hard! Kudos to that.

It's good practice to let your engine lubricated before shifting to any gear. Cheers!

Anyone sending car to external workshops for svc? Used up all the free svc after 10k. Will probably use outside ws for 20k.

Anyone sending car to external workshops for svc? Used up all the free svc after 10k. Will probably use outside ws for 20k.

Did you check with TC whether it will void warranty?

I find the arm rest compartment to deep and difficult to store things orderly.

Any recommendation for a compartment tray to split the space into 2 layers of storage?

I find the arm rest compartment to deep and difficult to store things orderly.

Any recommendation for a compartment tray to split the space into 2 layers of storage?

hi there

you can buy the attached tray from TB, ebay or aliexpress.

I fine it is a good buy, you may wanna consider.

post-156194-0-56522800-1475627403_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement