Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Guys, the sgcarmart listed price for the respective ADs , are inclusive of their own discount if we take up their in house loan and trade in discount right?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Guys, the sgcarmart listed price for the respective ADs , are inclusive of their own discount if we take up their in house loan and trade in discount right?

I think SGCM or other sites like 1S will take list prices. Or they will use the list price shown under "purchase plans".

Finally read finished all 163 pages over the last few weeks. took my time as i'm in no hurry.. Planning to get S model.. will put in my info later in another post..

Well done! I'm doing the same but long way to go!

Neutral Newbie

You can ignore them. Those are gimmicks by PI who misuse the second hand ads section for their advertisements.

Ok, thanks for the advice!

Twincharged

Hi, i booked x model from pi. 6 bid guarantee. How to check if pi has bid for me? Thks..

Copy from lta webby........

Successful applicants will be notified within the week. The COE bid deposits of unsuccessful applicants will be credited into their bank accounts by their respective banks. Bidders can check the status of their bids through the following channels:

LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg)

OCBC Phone Banking (Tel: 1800- 363 3333)

UOB Internet Banking (www.uobgroup.com)

Copy from lta webby........

Successful applicants will be notified within the week. The COE bid deposits of unsuccessful applicants will be credited into their bank accounts by their respective banks. Bidders can check the status of their bids through the following channels:

LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg)

OCBC Phone Banking (Tel: 1800- 363 3333)

UOB Internet Banking (www.uobgroup.com)

Thks Credor.. i will check on the next bidding.. hopefully will get it. Soon will join the Vezel fleet on the roads..

(edited)

Bro, can kindly PM me with the lobang also.

Went for a test drive last week at KM to try out the HRV.. so far satisfy with the drive and space but the price is CRAZY.

I believe the Vezel will be even better in terms of value ,equiptment and performance.

Also, bros/sis out there who got good PI deals or sales person to recommend is very welcome.

As now also starting to plan for a new car.

Thanks all in advance.

Hi all guys/gals that i have PM replied, sent and shared the lobang.

have to reiterate again, same as the paint coating lobang, no financial ties with the PI.

Just that some personal friends not in this forum, and some in this forum have real keen interest, so i sharing more options to choose from.

pls pls pls do compare with others that you have alredy visited and enquired from. Again, i dun wanna kena flamed online for nothing.

The biggest drooling factor i have feedback so far that i have PMed, is the no downpayment, crazy never b4 seen gift packages, and a buffet to celebrate collection of car.

All i ask for is if you book with them and finalize the deal, pls call me to eat the free buffet ok?! haha

All the best everyone!!

oh yah, another thing i wanna kindly ask for, is please to join the Singapore Honda Vezel/HRV facebook group if you have not, will share the link shortly.

Happy weekend!! TGIF!!

Edited by Vampalienx

I have tried switching from 95 RON to 98 RON on the advice of the workshop,
and here are my findings:-

95 RON, 38.5L clocked 440 KM
98 RON, 38.5L clocked 474.5 KM

Have topped up another tank 38.5L of 98 RON.

Lets see !

I have tried switching from 95 RON to 98 RON on the advice of the workshop,

and here are my findings:-

95 RON, 38.5L clocked 440 KM

98 RON, 38.5L clocked 474.5 KM

Have topped up another tank 38.5L of 98 RON.

Lets see !

You do lot of city driving? My mileage is 560 for 38 litres of 95 Ron. Journey to the west daily to work place, distance around 40km and fuel consumption is around 18km/l.

You do lot of city driving? My mileage is 560 for 38 litres of 95 Ron. Journey to the west daily to work place, distance around 40km and fuel consumption is around 18km/l.

My daily distances travelled are v short: Sembawang - Yishun - Woodlands - Sembawang

Ard 10KM+ daily only

Well done! I'm doing the same but long way to go!

Thanks bro.. really learn alot along the way..

Thank you bros and sis here for all the knowledge and help...

(edited)

Looks like I got the same rims...enkei raijin!!!!

Yup, they're almost exactly the same on the exterior. The inside feels different, Vezel > HR-V.

Even more so under the bonnet.

Just look at the headlights you will know...if assuming most vezels are X vaiant.. Edited by Andyngps