Scalar Warp Reduces Vibration

Tinytok

Supersonic

My car was making a vibration noise just now.

I look around and notice the notepad lying on the passenger seat had a metal bracket hanging loose and making the noise.

I use my scalar hand to touch it and magically the vibration disappear.

But since I can't use my scalar hand to hold it and drive at the same time, I shift the notepad position and it stopped vibrating.

today cucumber very big [/quote

1 year later, TS car no need petrol liao.

Later we find out TS dun have car even. [sly]

Only ride bicycle.

Hahahahaha. [laugh]

I look around and notice the notepad lying on the passenger seat had a metal bracket hanging loose and making the noise.

But since I can't use my scalar hand to hold it and drive at the same time, I shift the notepad position and it stopped vibrating.

Wah!!!! U damm good leh.

Like that your hand must b worth at least $1mil.

Later u touch the petrol filler hole n immediately yr petrol tank become full. [thumbsup]

Your life will be a big mess since it was vibration eliminator. Your partner won't be happy with that.

Supersonic

Wah!!!! U damm good leh.

Like that your hand must b worth at least $1mil.

Later u touch the petrol filler hole n immediately yr petrol tank become full. [thumbsup]

You can use your vector hand.

Vector more powerful than scalar, got direction. [laugh]

erm... i myself have tried epower stuffs like maybe 1 year ago? Its does feel slightly lighter throttle. Dun flame me pls

Paiseh, i am one of the attacker.

Because as a engineer i trust the real mechanism compare to those rocket science ying yang qi gong gadget.

If those stuff works, why there's still V10, V12 ?

Its cheaper cost than bmw diesel tri turbo.

Each u post, we will attack.

Hi Lydiachristopher,

I am Mr Lim HN the creator of the E-Power System. As an engineer, you should take it upon yourself to test and proof me wrong. The trial is free and it only cost you some time and a little petrol to proof me wrong.

This is an open challenge to you!

Lim HN

Hi Lydiachristopher,

I am Mr Lim HN the creator of the E-Power System. As an engineer, you should take it upon yourself to test and proof me wrong. The trial is free and it only cost you some time and a little petrol to proof me wrong.

This is an open challenge to you!

Lim HN

Yo Mr Lim,

As an engineer , i always trust what was proven by Labs and Tracks.

First of all, do you know how an engine operate?

Fuel + Air = Combustion , combustion purpose is to push piston, con rod and crank shaft to move.

By install few rubberband which attach on hose........ Do you have any lab test report?

I rather trust Surbo and power charger will improve performance than your rubber band.

You don't even provide any single dyno report and you challenge me to fix those yin yang qi gong rubberband in my engine bay?

And all your supporters was telling butt feeling.......

By install those rubberband, it was not increasing any air ratio, fuel volume as well as exhaust volume.

Air intake , exhaust was not enlarge, ecu map was not modified, how to increase power output?

And last word, you use 3-4 months to reply my post which i already forgotten about it. Your supporter lerr? Never jump out to support you arr?

Yo Mr Lim,

As an engineer , i always trust what was proven by Labs and Tracks.

First of all, do you know how an engine operate?

Fuel + Air = Combustion , combustion purpose is to push piston, con rod and crank shaft to move.

By install few rubberband which attach on hose........ Do you have any lab test report?

I rather trust Surbo and power charger will improve performance than your rubber band.

You don't even provide any single dyno report and you challenge me to fix those yin yang qi gong rubberband in my engine bay?

And all your supporters was telling butt feeling.......

By install those rubberband, it was not increasing any air ratio, fuel volume as well as exhaust volume.

Air intake , exhaust was not enlarge, ecu map was not modified, how to increase power output?

And last word, you use 3-4 months to reply my post which i already forgotten about it. Your supporter lerr? Never jump out to support you arr?

Is it such a difficult thing to meet-up and take that challenge? At most is you wasted some time some petrol but you proof a point. If you need dyno report, please go to my website. It's all there. One of the dyno was conducted by Prof. Chan Siew Hwa of NTU.

Is it such a difficult thing to meet-up and take that challenge? At most is you wasted some time some petrol but you proof a point. If you need dyno report, please go to my website. It's all there. One of the dyno was conducted by Prof. Chan Siew Hwa of NTU.

Yes, it's hard. I am not a person like to waste time for nothing.

Please look for someone who keen to increase bhp and torque with your amazing product.

I don't believe it and i won't fit those craps in my car, free also i don't want.

Why don't you go PML for promoting your product? If success maybe next time no more M5 on the road, they will only bring in 516 or 514 with your product under engine bay.

Low road tax, low emision. Also low car price then.

If you success by that time, i will buy a Lambo with 1L 3 cylinder engine with level 99 epower product fix everywhere from car seat to oil filler cap.

Yes, it's hard. I am not a person like to waste time for nothing.

Please look for someone who keen to increase bhp and torque with your amazing product.

I don't believe it and i won't fit those craps in my car, free also i don't want.

Why don't you go PML for promoting your product? If success maybe next time no more M5 on the road, they will only bring in 516 or 514 with your product under engine bay.

Low road tax, low emision. Also low car price then.

If you success by that time, i will buy a Lambo with 1L 3 cylinder engine with level 99 epower product fix everywhere from car seat to oil filler cap.

Aren't you doing exactly just that? Why waste time replying. Firstly you are not even on that thing. It doesn't affect your life. So that's it. He has joined this forum as a sponsor and that is how he make his living; by selling his product. You don't have to run it down just because you don't believe in his product. If he is a con man, you should report him to the police. He is after all earning an honest living. I expect more maturity from an engineer, not some bantering on the forum. Get a life and move on. Sorry but its the hard truth...

I cannot help but suspect that you are not what you claimed yourself to be. No one even know your name. You could be Lydia or Christopher or neither. Well I can only conclude that you are not up to the challenge. If you are such a busy person, why even bother to find time to post in the forum?

Edited by epowersystem

te name="Zakkwylde" post="5266738" timestamp="1409572019"]

Aren't you doing exactly just that? Why waste time replying. Firstly you are not even on that thing. It doesn't affect your life. So that's it. He has joined this forum as a sponsor and that is how he make his living; by selling his product. You don't have to run it down just because you don't believe in his product. If he is a con man, you should report him to the police. He is after all earning an honest living. I expect more maturity from an engineer, not some bantering on the forum. Get a life and move on. Sorry but its the hard truth...

Why don't you install it and tell us the result since you are more mature?

Is that forum only can talking about good comment only?

And lastly , if someone pay for something that absolutely not worth for his hard earn money.

I dont care either you are sponsor or not, it just HARD FACT too. How much you need to pay for sponsor?

How cone you don't jump out when others comment something previously? Or you are too free now?

no need to argue la...

this kind of stuff, wonder magic or utter rubbish, most people know.

can only promote to car noobs, but not car enthusiasts. [;)]

↡ Advertisement