Grab/Ryde issues and charges

Yamapi

I hitched this OL about once a fortnight.. Her perfume seems to have stuck in the air-con filter or something.

Keep smelling it in the car..

Have been spraying dettol to mask it before my wife starts complaining ð¨

buy the same perfume for your wife [laugh]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

I hitched this OL about once a fortnight.. Her perfume seems to have stuck in the air-con filter or something.

Keep smelling it in the car..

Have been spraying dettol to mask it before my wife starts complaining

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

She sat in front?

It's probably stocked at the seat belt bro.

Ya... now that u mentioned..I didn't think about that.. but I thought they spray at the wrist and neck area, not the long kang area?

Anyway, now another item to spray the dettol at

Turbocharged

Most important....chio boh?

Pleasant looking milf..Cannot think too much la bro.

But the sweet scent perfume gives nice start to the day

Ya... now that u mentioned..I didn't think about that.. but I thought they spray at the wrist and neck area, not the long kang area?

Anyway, now another item to spray the dettol at ð

Yes bro, probably the seat belt. Not likely the aircon filter.

They spray anywhere they want...hahaha.

It's probably the neck area where the seat belt touches it.

Better do something fast else your wife suspect for nothing then no good. Use dettol wipes too.

I thought uberpool is for driver to make more income? if pick up only one passenger in uberpool then lugi liao.

Not really la.

The thing is, Uber's standard 'cut' is 20% for a normal trip. For UberPool, if you only got one passenger, the cut is 10%. But if you get two passengers, the cut is 30% (from both). 

To me the costs outweighs the benefits of doing UberPool.

why the cancellation charge must collect by the next driver?

passenger should just write to Uber for refund, 9 out of 10 case they will waive one. Why need to fight.

Uber driver and passenger exchange blows after man refuses to pay $6 cancellation fee
STOMP  Aug 18, 2017

lianhewanbao-uberassault.jpg?itok=j11NHv
The passenger (left) and a photo of the Uber driver (right).
PHOTO: Lianhe Wanbao

An Uber driver and his passenger came to blows when the latter refused to pay a $6 cancellation fee incurred from terminating an earlier trip.

The incident happened last Saturday (Aug 12) at around 5pm.

The 42-year-old passenger spoke to Lianhe Wanbao at Tan Tock Seng Hospital where he was receiving treatment, recounting how he had bought a new phone for his wife on the day of the incident and called for an Uber ride to Balestier.

Said the passenger:

"Although the app told me that the driver had already reached, I waited for over 20 minutes and he (the driver) still didn't show up.

"I cancelled the trip."

As he did not register a credit card to his Uber account, the passenger was unaware that he had incurred a $6 cancellation fee.

He promptly booked another Uber ride and got on.

Upon reaching his destination, he planned to pay his fare in cash, but was told by the Uber driver that he had to clear his outstanding cancellation fees as well.

He felt that it was unreasonable, and refused to pay.

The two got into a heated argument, alighted the vehicle and started shoving each other.

During the ensuing scuffle, the passenger sustained a punch to his head, which left him dizzy.

He added: "I couldn't even sit up straight after that, and had to be conveyed to a hospital in an ambulance for a check-up."

The incident has been confirmed by the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF).

A police spokesman said that the case is currently under investigation.

passenger should just write to Uber for refund, 9 out of 10 case they will waive one. Why need to fight.

People nowadays always very impatient and hot temper de, everything also can ended up quarrelling and fighting. No matter who is in the wrong.

post-131345-0-05304700-1503053865_thumb.jpg

post-131345-0-16853900-1503053880_thumb.jpg

How to book this bmw x5 .

Dont think driver will ever earn monies with this dinosaur beer drinker

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

Think will try for short trip

often see those rich prc boy or girl take the big big 7 seater even they were alone. maybe they are use to big comfort mpv to ferry them around back home [sweatdrop]

I also don't understand the policy, but no need to fight mah.

Any cancellation charge incurred is automatically forwarded to the next trip a rider takes.

I had one today. The rider flip me a $10 note for the trip, but the charge shows $15.

Then I showed him his "Outstanding Balance" of $6.

I'm supposed to collect the extra $6 on behalf of Uber.

No, we didn't come to blows. He paid up and I told him he can take it up with Uber.

For those taking Uber, pls note after the driver arrived, he can cancel and pocket the cancellation fee after the waiting time is up. For Uber X is 5 mins, uberpool is 2 mins.

If you don't see the driver, you should contact him by phone or sms. Don't just wait where you are and then tried to cancel.

A couple of problems here. Drivers doesn't know who the rider is, what he looks like. He only has a meaningless name. Only the rider can identify by the car plate number.

The clock starts to tick once the driver reached the assigned pick up location, which probably has a small radius about 10m (my guess).

Sometimes rider wait at the other side of the block, where driver can't see him. But most of the time, the rider is late. So you can't expect the driver to go around looking for him when he's not there.

Any cancellation charge incurred is automatically forwarded to the next trip a rider takes.

I had one today. The rider flip me a $10 note for the trip, but the charge shows $15.

Then I showed him his "Outstanding Balance" of $6.

I'm supposed to collect the extra $6 on behalf of Uber.

No, we didn't come to blows. He paid up and I told him he can take it up with Uber.

For those taking Uber, pls note after the driver arrived, he can cancel and pocket the cancellation fee after the waiting time is up. For Uber X is 5 mins, uberpool is 2 mins.

If you don't see the driver, you should contact him by phone or sms. Don't just wait where you are and then tried to cancel.

A couple of problems here. Drivers doesn't know who the rider is, what he looks like. He only has a meaningless name. Only the rider can identify by the car plate number.

The clock starts to tick once the driver reached the assigned pick up location, which probably has a small radius about 10m (my guess).

Sometimes rider wait at the other side of the block, where driver can't see him. But most of the time, the rider is late. So you can't expect the driver to go around looking for him when he's not there.

Expecting the next driver to become a debt collector on behalf of the company is not right....

Uber  [thumbsdown]

• Praise 1

just scroll and choose the most expensive one, usually 3x of the basic uberx.

Even choose the most expensive one also doesnt guaranteed the car that arrives would be X5 lo?!

Maybe a driver, using boss' car when boss not utilising car. Petrol bill boss will pay. Simply remove PHV decal when driving boss around.

Decal cannot remove la. Against the law.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1