Shall we.. Do it for Singapore?

Hydrocarbon

Thinking how to get 6.9 mill of sporeans? By converting all PRs? Wldnt it be the same, PRs to sporean, some people still view them as 'foreigners'! I guess sinkapore already gone case, no matter how unhappy sporeans get over this 6.9 mill foreigners policy, think there is already nothing we can change and do.

So what if we have all 6.9mil sgporeans?

That doesn't mean that they will take all kinds of job.

Who wants to be construction worker or cleaner or waiter to be their permanant jobs?

In the first place, it needs to be a holiday getaway without the kids!! (for those couples who already have, and wish to add another)

This holiday idea can work with childless couples, I guess.

For 'married with kids' couples, "holiday" is sometimes busier than work - what with the planning, packing, preparing for contingencies, etc. I think got no mood for making babies lah... [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Eh, guys, don't focus so much on what I wrote.

I just wanted to share an interesting advertisement with you all.. (Part of it says raise TFR).. That's it.. Dunid see until so much meaning wor.. Monday just over, let's relax a little..

Supercharged

u think it will ever happen in SG?

this kinda holiday packages will only happen if the govt is willing to foot part of the bill.

otherwise, WIIFM for the business owners to offer this kinda packages?