13 Most Horrifying Incidents in Singapore

LoverofCar

Sorry to bring up again, but I was trying to find the news about a car bomb that exploded in Singapore in the 90s.

The only details I remember was that the car was a Nissan Presea and that it was around 1990/91.

Anyone knows?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Cable Car incident not in? Shame on Yahoo!

the cable car rescue operation was led by our current pm if i dun remember wrongly

Hypersonic

No impression on the slayers suicide? Have very deep impression on the toa payoh adrian lim murders, even the unit and the flat still around even today!

Turbocharged

Sorry to bring up again, but I was trying to find the news about a car bomb that exploded in Singapore in the 90s.

The only details I remember was that the car was a Nissan Presea and that it was around 1990/91.

Anyone knows?

Oh I remember. The car exploded in the carpark when driver ignite the engine. While the driver is seriously injured, his wife and unborn child did not make it.

The person who planted the bomb was eventually caught. Apparently he did it to take revenge as the driver is a loanshark who had caused him great distress...

Can't remember what was the verdict. I remember there is a photo of the exploded car, super chui!

Turbocharged
(edited)

the cable car rescue operation was led by our current pm if i dun remember wrongly

Yup, think he was the head of the task force. I remember they initially wanted commandos to reach the stuck cars by crawling through the cables but was deemed too risky for the people. Eventually they used helicopter for the rescue. Edited by Pocus

No impression on the slayers suicide? Have very deep impression on the toa payoh adrian lim murders, even the unit and the flat still around even today!

I thought the unit was no longer around and was demolished with the flat.

Hypersonic
(edited)

I thought the unit was no longer around and was demolished with the flat.

Nah, the block still around. They demolished the surrounding blocks but didnt tear down this block. You still find the block now. Think he oer blocks they found the body of the kids, blk 10 and 11 already demolished and replaced with new hdb flats. But the adrain lim's blk 12 until today still around. Edited by 13177

Oh I remember. The car exploded in the carpark when driver ignite the engine. While the driver is seriously injured, his wife and unborn child did not make it.

The person who planted the bomb was eventually caught. Apparently he did it to take revenge as the driver is a loanshark who had caused him great distress...

Can't remember what was the verdict. I remember there is a photo of the exploded car, super chui!

Ya I remember also. Saw it in New Paper.

But Google cannot find leh.

Equally scary is when our govt gives out gst credits n spore shares.

They will collect 10 times the amount later onz.....lol.

I would have thot the coe for baby was scary enough....haha.

No one remember on how horrifying was the ERP gantries when it was first installed

• Praise 1

the most recent case - whampoa river headless woman

Talk about river remind me the 2005 case.

THE KALLANG BODY PARTS MURDERER: LEONG SIEW CHOR (EXECUTED BY HANGING IN SINGAPORE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2007) On this date, 30 November 2007, Leong Siew Chor was executed by hanging in Singapore. He was convicted of the 15 June 2005 murder of Chinese National, Liu Hong Mei where her body was cut into seven pieces and thrown into two rivers in Singapore.

post-93211-0-09164800-1396842110.jpg

Supercharged

All the children in a Ghim Moh family were murdered in the 70s or 80s. Can't remember if the killer(s) was/were caught. There was talk that the father was a CNB informer.

Also a young woman got shot to dead by an air rifle at the traffic circus at the Commonwealth Ave/Queensway junction (circus no more liao). There was speculation that it was a stray shot from an indoor range from a SPF facility further up Queensway (opp where SOC HQ is).

Hypersonic

The adrian lim flat occupied now? Wonder if the tenants know the history..... damn creepy

Think there was an article on the occupant in adrian flat years ago. That time was a couple staying in this flat, and the couple aware of the gruesome murder case. But they said they are not afraid cause it has been so many donkey years liao. And the flat is brightly paint and renovated.

Talk about river remind me the 2005 case. THE KALLANG BODY PARTS MURDERER: LEONG SIEW CHOR (EXECUTED BY HANGING IN SINGAPORE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2007) On this date, 30 November 2007, Leong Siew Chor was executed by hanging in Singapore. He was convicted of the 15 June 2005 murder of Chinese National, Liu Hong Mei where her body was cut into seven pieces and thrown into two rivers in Singapore.

This is gruesome cause one of the body parts never found! Dont remember which part!
↡ Advertisement