Fatal drink driving accident at Tampines

Stooky

Turbocharged

Wah... This post has degraded into a chit-chat post by a few gay buddy sharing their yesteryear sexperiene.. ... Hehehe....

must well also make it mandatory to use non-powdered stealing car for practice and test. [laugh]

nowadays easy to get license ..right ?? can choose between auto or manual .. should go back to normal transmission ....

Wah... This post has degraded into a chit-chat post by a few gay buddy sharing their yesteryear sexperiene.. ... Hehehe....

We try to stop people from bashing the poor driver [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

I got my license thru SAF which we can only drive at below speed limit.

My instructor told me; what i see in you, you will immediately speed right after you pass.

He's right.

Took a 3 tonner to 80km/hr on my first driving trip right after I passed.

I went back to him and say you're right.

He told me to be careful.

Long story short, bought my own car when I was 21years old and 4 months later, I had crashed it.

My lesson learnt is thru $ and since then onwards, I had not met into any accident (of my fault) for the last 12 years.

But this young chap's lesson, took 2 lives away.

If there are places (track) which he could prove himself a better driver.

If that he was taught to drive fast during L-Plate.

Chances are, his ego to impressive opposite sex will be lower.

last time I learn SAF driving their lessons make more sense when doing civi driving lessons.

is full aspect of keeping safe, know how and when to check mirrors, the actual use for different lanes and what you are suppose to do.

It's there that I learnt the use of accelerating lanes and decelerating lanes.

I believe I applied more of those experiences I learnt from SAF than civi lessons.

Civi is fail you until you guai guai become scaredy cat. It is these scaredy cat drivers that kena the most I think.

who say, i took my test in Queenstown, 1984 [:p]

mei chin sec school for driving theory. No basic or advance theory. Prastical at the centre behind the current mrt station. Haha u must be someone of age.

muahaha..i missed that car, Datsun 120Y! Learnt in that, but moved on to a Mazda Famili to learn and took my test! Good car too!

remember vividly after 129y should be the nissan pulsat as test car.

Supercharged

mei chin sec school for driving theory. No basic or advance theory. Prastical at the centre behind the current mrt station. Haha u must be someone of age.

remember vividly after 129y should be the nissan pulsat as test car.

i was the last batch to take the theory tests at the test centre near the MRT station.

No wonder i feel bruder bruder with sime of you......cb all nearly same age........hahahaha.

Today's TNP reported a friend of Mr Tang told the reporter that the driver has been driving for 2 years :blink:

maybe including driving in driving centre....so theoritically and practically not wrong. When i was taking my 2b licence i always take my friends bike for a spin in jurong area. So maybe he had been driving without a licence to show off in front of his friends. RIP to the 2 girls nonethe less! Edited by Eviilusion

i said this a few times...the gen10 Altis is one of the worst handling car i have ever driven... even if you are an expereince driver, you will lose control of the car at higher speeds. Even at a straight line, it will be bouncing all over with absolutely no conficence in its handling.....the stock spring and suspension is design for the most comfort on bumpy roads at 60km/hr or at most 80km/hr on a smooth straight highway.

Its the only car i had 2 person (whom are not drunk) vomitted inside cause the car was acting like a boat in rough seas. I almost lost control and crash when taking a sharp turn in a car park at less than 30km/hr!!!!!!!

I know cause i am driving one. I change to a lowering spring and it improve handling 1000%. I should advise anyone with a gen 10 Altis on stock suspension to stick to lower speeds.

Today's TNP reported a friend of Mr Tang told the reporter that the driver has been driving for 2 years :blink:

2013, 2014. Now count...

• Praise 1

Your Altis is probably faulty. When I used to drive the Gen10 Altis, no such problems.

i said this a few times...the gen10 Altis is one of the worst handling car i have ever driven... even if you are an expereince driver, you will lose control of the car at higher speeds. Even at a straight line, it will be bouncing all over with absolutely no conficence in its handling.....the stock spring and suspension is design for the most comfort on bumpy roads at 60km/hr or at most 80km/hr on a smooth straight highway.

Its the only car i had 2 person (whom are not drunk) vomitted inside cause the car was acting like a boat in rough seas. I almost lost control and crash when taking a sharp turn in a car park at less than 30km/hr!!!!!!!

I know cause i am driving one. I change to a lowering spring and it improve handling 1000%. I should advise anyone with a gen 10 Altis on stock suspension to stick to lower speeds.

• Praise 2

Your Altis is probably faulty. When I used to drive the Gen10 Altis, no such problems.

bro you are most likley a normal driver...then the car is just nice. I have many friends whom bought the Civic over the Altis, complain about the poor handling of the Altis when test driving it..the Civic to them has the superior handling (ofcourse for passengers its another story). The Altis simply fails at higher speed (rocking like a boat), hard braking (very excessive dipping), fast corners (you will feel like the car will flip) or any simple high speed manuvers. I just change the spring and it transform the car to suit my driving. A stock Civic already is more suited for sprited driving.

I know a few parents that buy an Altis for their kids cause its a 'safe' car...not knowing their kids like to speed and Altis is the worst car to buy for them. The Altis was design and targetted at normal drivers...not for chiongsters.

Plus the time he took to learn driving is it? <_<

No wonder i feel bruder bruder with sime of you......cb all nearly same age........hahahaha.

maybe including driving in driving centre....so theoritically and practically not wrong. When i was taking my 2b licence i always take my friends bike for a spin in jurong area. So maybe he had been driving without a licence to show off in front of his friends. RIP to the 2 girls nonethe less!

then the report is quite misleading wat

Plus the time he took to learn driving is it? <_<

2013, 2014. Now count...

nice try [laugh] [laugh]

then the report is quite misleading wat

nice try [laugh] [laugh]

Aiyah.....reporters mah. Always trying to sensationalise issues. See the reports on the missing MAS and others........cannot trust 100%. Read with eyes wide open. So easy to mislead especially if we are hungry for news.

Why are you start talking about the car made when in this case it was obviously the drink driving on high speed kill, you mean drink driving on a BMW or Benz is less evil? :huh:

Edited by Jman888

Think he meant a good car might be able to compensate for a bad driver, whereas a bad car needs a zai driver.

Drink driving is definitely wrong, but a better handling car might lessen the destruction. Ofc, it still depends on what the driver is doing la.

/shrug

↡ Advertisement