Fatal drink driving accident at Tampines

Stooky

can understand the father trying all mean to protect the son, he claim they willing to sell flat to raise money for any law suit.

If found to be drink-drinking, no matter how much $ poured into the legal case also no use one.

If news of fatal accident made headlines, somehow our legal system sure fine/jail the driver to warn others.

Unless driving one is driving Lexus, auto-immunity

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

can understand the father trying all mean to protect the son, he claim they willing to sell flat to raise money for any law suit.

The newspaper said "his only son"....so can understand lah.

Unless driving one is driving Lexus, auto-immunity

Why Lexus is auto-immunity ? [:/]

Yah, I saw the papers too. A lady friend of the driver said he is a safe driver who make her feel secure.

I was like...?? Maybe she was dead drunk.

Maybe is safe rider [sly][grin][laugh]

Ride that time very safe [sly]

• Praise 1

I thought is the media say he drink driving at 120 km/h? But I guess only natural for the family to react that way... Sometimes our media also anyhow report.

Turbocharged

It's funny reading someone's facebook when they die. They post every small little things in life but the Biggest event of their life but no selfies and status.

very philosophical words...

*note to self: write up business plan for death-status app*

Here is the post... kope from HWZ.

For those who want buy altis next time. take note of this chassis and engine number.. in case dealer advertised as accident free..

Vehicle Make: TOYOTA Vehicle Model: COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 AUTO Chassis No.: MR053REE104111119 Propellant: Petrol Engine No.: 1ZRX064261 Engine Capacity: 1598 cc Maximum Power Output: 90.0 kW (120 bhp) Maximum Laden Weight: 1630 kg Unladen Weight: 1195 kg Year Of Manufacture: 2011 Original Registration Date: 08 Mar 2011

post-10257-0-93312100-1395217564.jpg

post-10257-0-55803100-1395217575.jpg

Edited by Glyuen

Here is the post... kope from HWZ.

For those who want buy altis next time. take note of this chassis and engine number.. in case dealer advertised as accident free..

Vehicle Make: TOYOTA Vehicle Model: COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 AUTO Chassis No.: MR053REE104111119 Propellant: Petrol Engine No.: 1ZRX064261 Engine Capacity: 1598 cc Maximum Power Output: 90.0 kW (120 bhp) Maximum Laden Weight: 1630 kg Unladen Weight: 1195 kg Year Of Manufacture: 2011 Original Registration Date: 08 Mar 2011

looks like she never count her blessing and courting death again [shakehead][shakehead]

looks like she never count her blessing and courting death again [shakehead][shakehead]

Clubbing didn't kill her. Clubbing didn't kill her friends. She is celebrating life. She deserves it. Until she gets into the car of another friend again...

• Praise 1

This is the blog of the surviving passenger..

http://bellachoi.blogspot.sg/2014/03/all-that-been-going-on.html

"Alas, the next day, it was over. My heart sank. Broke. Was torn. And probably clueless and in a daze. Locked myself at home. It felt like a part of me was taken away.

A few days later. 2 or 3. I went off to club w my girls. Just drank and drank and drank. And that very night, the accident happened.
It all happened so fast. At the time i was unable to even weigh out the severity of the situation. After realising they were all unconscious and the door wouldn't open. It hit me. Got off, climbed through the window and walked barefoot. Saw them on the grass. Everything was a blank sight. No thoughts. Just tears."

Turbocharged

Clubbing didn't kill her. Clubbing didn't kill her friends. She is celebrating life. She deserves it. Until she gets into the car of another friend again...

i guess 3 days is more than enough mourning period for her friends...

i think drinking is her way of mourning, she will keep doing it just to forget it.

Turbocharged

i think drinking is her way of mourning, she will keep doing it just to forget it.

perhaps .. but its an odd way of doing so ... maybe the younger generation do it differently ...

Maybe she hardly knew them. People have gadzillion friends nowadays. If they spend all of their time with friends, works out to be less time than a handjob for every friend. 3 days should be more than enough le or else whole life will be jn mourning.

Yep, i know quite a few gals who drink their way to moaning. Edited by Bavarian
  • Praise 3

All the DRAMA & Talking *COCK* on FB …

Living in a world called *La La Land* …

These are our youths, sheltered & cradled for too long …

* No Eyes See * … <_<

↡ Advertisement