Fatal drink driving accident at Tampines

Stooky

The back of tua lorlee is good for business after a few drink... The excitement of doing it there and then vs bed at hotel or home is very different.... Hehehe...

make sure a Queen mattress is at the back..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Your logic, do it in a hearse is even better right?

Yup, if you can find one..... Don't believe?,, just try out this., if your home has a balcony, you try do it there at night ... The feeling of working out under the open sky is priceless and the sexperience is not the same as doing it on the bed...hehehe.... Of cause if you are not that adventurous, maybe try on dining table, washing machine, etc... Not the typical area like bed, sofa..... Hehehe.....

make sure a Queen mattress is at the back..

Please lar, single size mattress will do,,.. Unless you are damn big size... hehehe...

And who can forget that pig faced moron who test drove the mx5?

That mutha farker...

that was what i was thinking of too... that person few months later already asking what car he should buy. this kind of no remorse cases, if already can be proven in court, needs a harsher preventive sentence.

Glad that it is a non-injury outcome for you [thumbsup] Thanks for sharing.

had always wonder what circumstance(s) a car would spin.

more like hitting the car at the correct spot..

since a PIT can spin a FWD, AWD and RWD.

first time? I 4 times then pass. Somemore army driver... <_<

I think to prevent drink drivers out there (including me sometimes), all places that serve alcohol should keep the car keys of the patrons and not return it until the valet comes. Even if the driver passes the BA. As long as got a bit of alcohol, no car keys returned, wait for valet, valet can only stop at the driver's home.

Either that or refuse service to all who drove to the premises.

But what if the customers are those gangster type which refuse to corporate? Some will be very " TI KI " and play punk saying that they didn't drive.

I still think that if one were to drink and drive, please think twice/or more before he/she starts the engine because some innocent road user will suay suay Kena if the driver is not sober enough to drive.

Supercharged

The accident area, after the sharp bend, is especially bumpy and has couple of depressions along the way. Drive safe.

Is it Tampines Road, or Old Tampines Road ? Earlier that Stomp reported it is Old Tampines Road, which is near Loyang there...

Is it Tampines Road, or Old Tampines Road ? Earlier that Stomp reported it is Old Tampines Road, which is near Loyang there...

It's Tampines Road. Not Old Tampines Road off Loyang Ave.

For some reasons, some people still refer the present Tampines Road as Old Tampines Road lo.

Supercharged

It's Tampines Road. Not Old Tampines Road off Loyang Ave.

For some reasons, some people still refer the present Tampines Road as Old Tampines Road lo.

Cos its one of the few reminding B roads in Singapore. It give us a feeling of driving in Malaysia roads (not NSH) sometimes....

Another one is Punggol Road (the last stretch), and Lim Chu Kang (after S Gedong Camp).

Cos its one of the few reminding B roads in Singapore. It give us a feeling of driving in Malaysia roads (not NSH) sometimes....

Another one is Punggol Road (the last stretch), and Lim Chu Kang (after S Gedong Camp).

Yeah., know what you mean. These roads quite nostalgic to drive along but must be alert too.

Turbocharged

The accident area, after the sharp bend, is especially bumpy and has couple of depressions along the way. Drive safe.

I know the road well....frquently go that way thru to ikea. No matter what, 120 not safe there. I read saturday paper n also laugh....driver described as a safe driver who make u feel secure....

I know the road well....frquently go that way thru to ikea. No matter what, 120 not safe there. I read saturday paper n also laugh....driver described as a safe driver who make u feel secure....

Yah, I saw the papers too. A lady friend of the driver said he is a safe driver who make her feel secure.

I was like...?? Maybe she was dead drunk.

• Praise 1

Yah, I saw the papers too. A lady friend of the driver said he is a safe driver who make her feel secure.

I was like...?? Maybe she was dead drunk.

[laugh][laugh]

young + licence < 6 month + like to drink will never =/= safe and secure

why 19 years old go drinking till so late? parents dun bother?

When I was 19 years old, I would disappeared almost every Friday and returned home on Sunday night.

I was either dead drunk or playing marathon Mahjong at my classmate's house. [rolleyes]

father of the driver said people are talking nonsense [laugh]

can understand the father trying all mean to protect the son, he claim they willing to sell flat to raise money for any law suit.

↡ Advertisement