LKY medical condition

Alheych

Turbocharged

Nahhh.... You see him too up already... He is nowhere near ah bui.... Hehehe....

He's still the few who are 'good' enough to play mahjong down there with ah bui one day.... ah bui already booked him [grin]

Turbocharged

No matters who is running the big show now, failures or success, I will give LKY my fullest respect for his no nonsense approach, his cunning ability to mind-map his opponent/s and his wifey , who play an important role during the Japanese Occupation of Singapore.

Many would not have make it w/o Mr.Lee single-minded intelligent and sharp acumen in world wide historical and geographical knowledge, whose fathers and grand-fathers toll under his leadership, I don't give a damn.

So what if he has pass'd to next Premier GCT who had done an exceptional job at running Sp . . . GCT passed with flying colors, then came Mr.Lee SL, tat is another story altogether

The credits should be given to the team, just one man...... without his team mates, he's just another hard hitting politician, slightly above average. Overlooking the contributions of others (who have supported him) and attribute all the good results to just one man is somewhat a simplicitic way of looking at history

• Praise 1

what u said is true, but at least in his ruthless way, he intended to make the country progress, unlike other dictators who were busy robbing their countries for own gain.

correct lo....

ah lao is ran jiao lang, but at least he jiao kar wu por.....

that 粉红龙 is the ran jiao lang 中的表表者.....PUI.....!!

Turbocharged

ayah as they say all good things come to an end.. it happened to romans, chinese dynasties, genghis khan, ottoman, egyptian pharoahs etc.

most impt LKY n other forefathers have helped to give us a high standard of education which is globally competitive, so that we can fend for ourselves. Im not gonna rely on p8p being there for me forever, i rely on myself n am grateful for my education which the current system has given me

Not just one man!

correct lo....

ah lao is ran jiao lang, but at least he jiao kar wu por.....

that 粉红龙 is the ran jiao lang 中的表表者.....PUI.....!!

that pinkie, not worth to waste time or be angry with him [thumbsdown] , just vote him out in 2015/6, as simple as that.....

He's still the few who are 'good' enough to play mahjong down there with ah bui one day.... ah bui already booked him [grin]

Ah bui likes basketball only lah.

Turbocharged

Ah bui likes basketball only lah.

LOL, well maybe it's not too late for someone who's gonna rise from the coffin to start training for NBA now!!

No matters who is running the big show now, failures or success, I will give LKY my fullest respect for his no nonsense approach, his cunning ability to mind-map his opponent/s and his wifey , who play an important role during the Japanese Occupation of Singapore.

Many would not have make it w/o Mr.Lee single-minded intelligent and sharp acumen in world wide historical and geographical knowledge, whose fathers and grand-fathers toll under his leadership, I don't give a damn.

So what if he has pass'd to next Premier GCT who had done an exceptional job at running Sp . . . GCT passed with flying colors, then came Mr.Lee SL, tat is another story altogether

Maybe we shud have a vote who is the best PM in SGP. LKY, GCT or LHL? [bounce1]

U turn 80+ then say, thats how he smiles

My indo chinese friend grandma passed away last year at the age of 104.

She lived in healthy lifestyle, eat veggie, drink tea etc

Is it not easy to live to that age. The statistician always tell us that average lifespan for sillyporean extend to 80yrs old or 85yrs old for female.

How true is that?? how many pple can live till that age?

Maybe it could be significant reduction of child birth death in SGP skew the whole statistics?

Recently my neighbour one 40plus guy died of cancer and another malay guy ard 50-60s also pass away due to cancer. He exercise regularly though. [shakehead]

Turbocharged

Is it not easy to live to that age. The statistician always tell us that average lifespan for sillyporean extend to 80yrs old or 85yrs old for female.

How true is that?? how many pple can live till that age?

Maybe it could be significant reduction of child birth death in SGP skew the whole statistics?

Recently my neighbour one 40plus guy died of cancer and another malay guy ard 50-60s also pass away due to cancer. He exercise regularly though. [shakehead]

My grand mother pass away at around 80 because she had a fall when climbing up and down and hit her head. Could had live longer than that if she didn't have that accident.

Maybe we shud have a vote who is the best PM in SGP. LKY, GCT or LHL? [bounce1]

Need to vote meh. Lky win hands down.
  • Praise 1

My grand mother pass away at around 80 because she had a fall when climbing up and down and hit her head. Could had live longer than that if she didn't have that accident.

Need to vote meh. Lky win hands down.

Since Pinkies took over, foreigner influx to SGP, 6.9million people to come, COE>100K, property reach million....salary remain stagnant...common peasants feel more stress out from overcrowding and high cost of living. Retirement in sillypore becomes out of reach.

Swiss living standard take a few step back. [dizzy]

(edited)

Saw the old man at Mt Faber yesterday evening, sitting on a bench overlooking the keppel area. Of course, there was a fair bit of security around him. (sorry no pics of him, was driving then, only had a few shots of his car leaving Mt Faber).

A few months ago he was spotted at Chinese Garden.

Gather what you will.

Edited by Marvelicious

Turbocharged

Since Pinkies took over, foreigner influx to SGP, 6.9million people to come, COE>100K, property reach million....salary remain stagnant...common peasants feel more stress out from overcrowding and high cost of living. Retirement in sillypore becomes out of reach.

Swiss living standard take a few step back. [dizzy]

Please lah. Property is a cycle 97 that time also high. Rich man game. Nothing to do with gahmen. Over crowding though is a big issue.

Main concern, who authorize mrt to be privatize?? Lky or gct??

Please lah. Property is a cycle 97 that time also high. Rich man game. Nothing to do with gahmen. Over crowding though is a big issue.

Main concern, who authorize mrt to be privatize?? Lky or gct??

Gahmen decide how much HDB to build, how many land sales to private developer, property tax ABSD ...etc. All this link to demand and supply. Indirectly they have some control over the property price. As u can see with more HDB supplies coming up the price moderate a little bit.

Turbocharged

Gahmen decide how much HDB to build, how many land sales to private developer, property tax ABSD ...etc. All this link to demand and supply. Indirectly they have some control over the property price. As u can see with more HDB supplies coming up the price moderate a little bit.

How was housing property before 97?? Was it all BTO???

↡ Advertisement