LKY medical condition

Alheych

Turbocharged

If these jokers got nothing to do, why not stand outside SGH with a candle and pray for LKY?

no candle use ipad, iphone, smart phone also can.

↡ Advertisement

Felt sad when i heard the news, I think nobody could deny his contribution to the nation, and the country... Why curse him? Without him and his team, I dont see how Singapore could have such achievement today.

• Praise 4

Some said Malaysia side released news that Lky has passed away, never ever trust Malaysia website. Remember MH370 landed in many places according to their website

Think Malaysia side always released such news even few weeks ago! So it is a false alarm and let's hope for the best.

Turbocharged

Hope the guy kena GAO LAT

The fellow better not be local. Else I won't be surprised kena caught even before Mr Lee pass on.

Of all the people go and disturb Mr Lee, never die before... He forgot Mr Lee is a VVVIP.

Edited by Pocus

Tv news did not report his demise so all the death reports are fake. The genius who came up with the pmo screenshot better get his passport and run, else wash his backside clean clean and wait for his limo to come fetch him.

• Praise 1

There was also some rumours that he is off the ventilator this afternoon. Not sure how true but I think it might be a good idea to let him breathe on his own, gain consciousness and communicate with his loved ones for his remaining time. Btw, there are some pple who wrongly thought that his lungs have collapsed and would die immediately if you pull the plug. This is probably untrue. He has severe pneumonia which means he is likely able to breathe on his own without life support. But as to how long, nobody knows. Could be few hours, few days or maybe can even recover and live few more years.

I got a sydney business trip next mon and I am feeling damn sad now. Not sure if he is still alive now or when he is leaving us....I just feel damn lousy knowing I will be away from Singapore next week.

And for me & wify, we're supposed to go on a korea trip on the 4th day of CNY and 3 weeks before the day of travel, MIL got admitted into hospital with last stage stomach cancer, hence we postponed the trip. She passed-on exactly 1 week before CNY. Now with that ordeal over, we rebook our trip and already confirmed to fly out next Thursday. With this recent news, am not feeling good about going on the tour next week too.... feeling really sad as I lived thru life from very poor during childhood to what I am today...

• Praise 3

He think he hero

Wait he get free steak in changi hotel

maybe true maybe not.....got saying tree wont bristle with no wind! But better wait for official news.......pb coming!

heard got pple kena activated etc... if true, i suspect cctv were told officially but announced too early... usually all media wld get news together for such events hor

CNN Breaking

Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's founding father and first prime minister, dies at 91, government website says.
lolol they use the photoshopped pic as source?

He tot funny. Im telling him im furious and not amuse.

Yup, all these big news companies from big countries failed big time... that goes to say we shouldn't trust their reporting 100%...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1