Real Special Forces, Black Unit .......

Maxus-MIFA9

this one good because even if enemy fart, can still chiong and carry on [thumbsup]

This is good only when enemy uses chemicals warfare ... [sly]

In the desert, die of heat stroke if wear ful face helmet ... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

slide_20120329ShYfp3OWeVo6_0.jpg

our singapore special force like not enough pockets

Whats is the long black tube attached to their weapons for? looks like some sort of electronic device. by attaching such a big tube to the side of their weapons wouldnt it affect the weapons' centre of gravity making it more difficult to carry?

How to breathe siol? Very fast overheat.

I ever try wearing motorcycle full-face helmet and ride bicycle, less than 1km I wanna pensan liao.

hope you are not the one i saw few times wearing full face motorbike helmet riding a bicycle along thomson road towards novena at abt 745 am in the morning peak hour traffic. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Whats is the long black tube attached to their weapons for? looks like some sort of electronic device. by attaching such a big tube to the side of their weapons wouldnt it affect the weapons' centre of gravity making it more difficult to carry?

Think is to contain this:

c05a6777153d09c03888f16a4429c3f7.jpg

(Source: http://www.gunauction.com/buy/7784287/antiques-non-firearm/antique-1800-s-police-baton-nightstick-billy-club )

Just in case all else fails still got this old trusty Mk 1 device for last ditch defence.. [laugh][laugh]

How to breathe siol? Very fast overheat.

I ever try wearing motorcycle full-face helmet and ride bicycle, less than 1km I wanna pensan liao.

endurance training for them.

Gas mask do endurance run. Think all special forces sure got do.

Turbocharged

Those are Gas Cylinders.

The weapons the STAR team are holding are riot guns. The one they are using are the FN303s Riotguns.

Basically they are air-compressed and shoot out non-lethal oval shape paintball-like projectiles, some shatter on impact releasing pepper or tear gas. But they are still able to fracture bones on close-range.

Basically this are military-grade paintball/airsoft guns.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 2

The number of magazine pouches on their body, look like they don't take 'live' prisoners ..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

I will be sweating beads if I have to wear that suit. I see in movies such no face goons always die very fast one.

Marinejegerkommandoen – Norway

Norway…? Yes Norway! The Marinejegerkommandoen (MJK) are the Norwegian maritime special forces unit. It is the oldest of Norway’s special operations forces. There is no place for weak soldiers in the MJK and like any good special forces unit, the training to become a part of the MJK is long and difficult, taking a minimum of two years.

First time heard this forces ..... :slow:

• Praise 1