Becareful When In Malaysia! 74 Gun Murders in 8 Months!

Cr4shnBurN

esNjtkn.jpeg

LOL!! they trying to tell the criminals which suit case is good for crime??? editor fail big time.

Wonder why so many firearm case in M'sia lately..

Is it the police got new source of revenue??

↡ Advertisement

74 Gun Murders plus 49 Taxi Robberies .....

yahoo news: Rogue cabbie robs 14 passengers in two months

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 24 — City police yesterday disclosed shocking figures on the number of cases involving taxi drivers who rob their passengers and in some incidents, even molest the female ones.

In the last 10 months, there have been 49 cases of taxi drivers robbing passenger reported in the city.

City deputy CID chief ACP Khairy Ahrasa said police found the figures disturbing and serious as people would no longer feel safe travelling in taxis.

A special task force was formed under the city police’s Criminal Investigation Department to put an end to these activities, and initial investigations revealed 14 of the 49 cases were related.

Police believe they were committed by the same taxi driver as a description of the suspect and his vehicle by victims had similarities.

The 14 cases took place from the end of August to Oct 20.

The task force had a setback when they were unable to track down the taxi driver. However, on Monday, police got a lead on the case when the suspect struck again.

Khairi said a clerk, aged 26, working at the Publika shopping centre in Dutamas had got into a green taxi at 4pm.

“The taxi driver was supposed to take her to the government complex in Jalan Duta but stopped near a secluded area, brandished a knife and grabbed her handbag containing some cash and bank cards,” he said.

The suspect fled after he pushed the victim out of the taxi.

The clerk managed to note the registration number of the taxi and called a friend for help.

An hour later, she spotted the taxi near Jalan Ipoh while on her way to lodge a police report.Khairi said the victim alerted police and the suspect was arrested in Jalan Ipoh.

“We checked the taxi and found the victim’s belongings and also the knife the suspect had used to threaten the victim,” he said.

Khairi said police were trying to establish if the taxi driver also molested his victims.

In all 49 cases, the victims were women and the robberies took place between 4pm and 10pm.

Khairi said the suspect, who had not criminal record, was under police remand.

He had been so far linked to four cases in Dang Wangi, six in Brickfields, three in Cheras, and one in Sentul.

Khairi said police had solved 60 per cent oft he other 35 cases.

link: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rogue-cabbie-robs-14-passengers-two-months-233600893.html

• Praise 2

LOL!! they trying to tell the criminals which suit case is good for crime??? editor fail big time.

Wonder why so many firearm case in M'sia lately..

Is it the police got new source of revenue??

If you had read what's in the link you would know why.

Turf wars amongst gangsters. It's their police who should worry coz they are armed. Why should we worry when going to MY? Unless you are a gangster who is related to them.

Regardless, lets all just be street smart when we go up north and we should be alright. Don't piss any locals off and we will be safe de lah. Cheers. WEEKEND IS COMING!

• Praise 1

propaganda lah. They were force to abolish ISA, so they release all,criminal and tell,their ppl, u want ISA remove right? This is what happen.

oh my gosh! Malaysia why like that! I thought the police superintendent always tell people malaysia is safe. Like playing real GTA leh. Now i scared to go in liao..

you see selangor number 1 and selangor police give excuses for their lousy policing.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/spike-in-selangor-crime-due-to-eo-repeal-says-deputy-cpo

propaganda lah. They were force to abolish ISA, so they release all,criminal and tell,their ppl, u want ISA remove right? This is what happen.

wah bro, very dark leh. Government let criminals out to kill innocents so as to prove a point about policies? If true, it's really very very very scary and inhumane.

• Praise 1

74 Gun Murders plus 49 Taxi Robberies .....

yahoo news: Rogue cabbie robs 14 passengers in two months

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 24 — City police yesterday disclosed shocking figures on the number of cases involving taxi drivers who rob their passengers and in some incidents, even molest the female ones.

In the last 10 months, there have been 49 cases of taxi drivers robbing passenger reported in the city.

City deputy CID chief ACP Khairy Ahrasa said police found the figures disturbing and serious as people would no longer feel safe travelling in taxis.

A special task force was formed under the city police’s Criminal Investigation Department to put an end to these activities, and initial investigations revealed 14 of the 49 cases were related.

Police believe they were committed by the same taxi driver as a description of the suspect and his vehicle by victims had similarities.

The 14 cases took place from the end of August to Oct 20.

The task force had a setback when they were unable to track down the taxi driver. However, on Monday, police got a lead on the case when the suspect struck again.

Khairi said a clerk, aged 26, working at the Publika shopping centre in Dutamas had got into a green taxi at 4pm.

“The taxi driver was supposed to take her to the government complex in Jalan Duta but stopped near a secluded area, brandished a knife and grabbed her handbag containing some cash and bank cards,” he said.

The suspect fled after he pushed the victim out of the taxi.

The clerk managed to note the registration number of the taxi and called a friend for help.

An hour later, she spotted the taxi near Jalan Ipoh while on her way to lodge a police report.Khairi said the victim alerted police and the suspect was arrested in Jalan Ipoh.

“We checked the taxi and found the victim’s belongings and also the knife the suspect had used to threaten the victim,” he said.

Khairi said police were trying to establish if the taxi driver also molested his victims.

In all 49 cases, the victims were women and the robberies took place between 4pm and 10pm.

Khairi said the suspect, who had not criminal record, was under police remand.

He had been so far linked to four cases in Dang Wangi, six in Brickfields, three in Cheras, and one in Sentul.

Khairi said police had solved 60 per cent oft he other 35 cases.

link: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rogue-cabbie-robs-14-passengers-two-months-233600893.html

And that is why I tell my family don't take Taxis in Malaysia. Heck, even my relatives in Malaysia also don't really dare to take Taxis nowadays. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

anything possible, anyway I heard this from my boleh land friend one. But looking at the timing of crime surge, there is should be some link??

wah bro, very dark leh. Government let criminals out to kill innocents so as to prove a point about policies? If true, it's really very very very scary and inhumane.

• Praise 1

anything possible, anyway I heard this from my boleh land friend one. But looking at the timing of crime surge, there is should be some link??

lol. wasn't m'sia ranked the safest country not too long back?

Even security guard can rob bank ..

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/10/23/security-guard-shoots-woman-in-head.aspx

PETALING JAYA: A bank in Subang Jaya was robbed and its operations officer shot in the head by a security guard stationed at the bank, killing her instantly.

Bank officer Norazita Abu Talib, 37, a mother of two children, was opening the door to a safe with a colleague in the bank along Jalan USJ Sentral 2 at around 6.18pm Wednesday when the suspect shot her in the face with a pump gun.

The man then forced the other terrified staff member to load a bag with cash from the safe.

He then made his escape on a motorcycle with a yet-unknown amount of cash.

Selangor deputy police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar said the suspect was the only male staff member among the five stationed at the bank.

"According to the security firm he was meant to be a replacement guard and had worked in another bank next to the crime scene.

"He had been employed by the firm for about a year," he said.

However, he raised concerns over facts of the suspect's identity.

"Checks on his I.C. reveal that it was a fake. We are going to look into this more and find out how he was employed with a fake I.C," he said, adding that cops were also investigating the CCTV footage of the bank and nearby shops.

"I advise the public to be cautious as the man is still on the loose and is armed. I urge anyone with information on him to come forward," he said.

Subang Jaya deputy OCPD Supt Tan Ah Chua revealed that the suspect was identified as Ardi Hamza (770818-12-6721) from Tawau, Sabah.

The case is being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code.

Edited by Count_duku
  • Praise 1

lol. wasn't m'sia ranked the safest country not too long back?

safetest developing country.. They still are may. Must look at the yard stick use.

Hard to differentiate robber and cop. sometimes they hold both jobs

A police constable, 22, was among four members of a robbery gang detained in a crackdown in Temerloh, Pahang.

Also seized in the raid were a cache of firearms, drugs and other items such as a handmade air gun, five toy pistols, two pairs of handcuffs, eight samurai swords and a baton.

Police also recovered 17 psychotropic pills, four laptops, seven branded watches and 19 cell phones, reported Malaysia's The Star.

Assistant Police Commissioner Abdul Aziz Salleh of Temerloh said the gang was believed to be responsible for a spate of armed robberies and break-ins.

JOINT OPS

Mr Abdul Aziz said the district's narcotics and CID officers mounted a joint operation after receiving information on the gang's activities.

"We ambushed a house in Taman Bahagia Indah here at about 8.50pm on Thursday.

"The occupants refused to cooperate and we had to break into the house through the back entrance," he said. He added that the four suspects, aged between 21 and 27, including a woman, were arrested in a room.

"We also seized a cache of weapons and other items in the living room of the rented double-storey house," he said.

Mr Abdul Aziz said background checks showed the suspects had no previous criminal records.

He said that besides committing crimes, the gang was also believed to include members of a secret society and drug pushers.

Investigations are ongoing.