Becareful When In Malaysia! 74 Gun Murders in 8 Months!

Cr4shnBurN

http://www.todayonline.com/world/asia/74-shot-dead-nine-months-malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR — A total of 74 people across Malaysia were shot and killed by criminals between January and September, Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said yesterday.

This is almost double the 39 murder cases involving firearms for the whole of last year that were reported by the media.

The cases of fatal shootings were recorded in all states except Perlis, with Selangor, the country’s richest state, topping the list with 15 murders, Dr Ahmad Zahid told Parliament yesterday.

Perak had the second-highest record with 10 fatal shootings, followed by Penang, which recorded nine killings.

Cannot drive to Penang liao! Saded..

↡ Advertisement

Very dangerous ok.... please all dont go.

Nowadays I want to go over for a nice meal and pump petrol in the afternoon also need to queue for 2 hours.

Sigh...and sianz.....

oh my gosh! Malaysia why like that! I thought the police superintendent always tell people malaysia is safe. Like playing real GTA leh. Now i scared to go in liao..

you see selangor number 1 and selangor police give excuses for their lousy policing.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/spike-in-selangor-crime-due-to-eo-repeal-says-deputy-cpo

Selangor’s deputy police chief today suggested the repeal of the Emergency Ordinance (EO) may have caused a hike in the state’s crime rate due to the number of suspects who could have returned to a life of felony instead of reforming.

Last September, the federal government repealed the controversial EO, a security law introduced after the 1969 race riots that allowed the authorities to detain a person without trial for up to two years, similar to the much-criticised Internal Security Act (ISA).

It was usually used on hardcore gangsters but had also been used on children who were held in the same detention facilities as adults.

• Praise 1

oh my gosh! Malaysia why like that! I thought the police superintendent always tell people malaysia is safe. Like playing real GTA leh. Now i scared to go in liao..

you see selangor number 1 and selangor police give excuses for their lousy policing.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/spike-in-selangor-crime-due-to-eo-repeal-says-deputy-cpo

Safe lar.... calculate by the land mass, only 0.00008% chance of getting shot at ... [sly]

• Praise 3

Safe lar.... calculate by the land mass, only 0.00008% chance of getting shot at ... [sly]

even lower if you include timing , wrong place x wrong time (86K seconds in a day) ! [laugh]

Juz take xtra precaution on what you deal when in someone land and you're safe mate...no point to cry mother cry father...telling the whole world it is dangerous country.... [sleeping]

hahahaha! POSITIVE THINKING LEH BRO! UPS FOR U

I was just using their words for words mar.... and since they like to quote the number of crime cases against the size of population per square kilometers, sure crime rates very low .... [sly]

Juz take xtra precaution on what you deal when in someone land and you're safe mate...no point to cry mother cry father...telling the whole world it is dangerous country.... [sleeping]

So far, most of the targets are their own peoples ... [sweatdrop]

even lower if you include timing , wrong place x wrong time (86K seconds in a day) ! [laugh]

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

esNjtkn.jpeg

Haha, to me the attached post contains a bit of humour. On the right the news was about a girl's body in a suitcase and next to that was the big advertisment on suitcases. Are they both linked??....

↡ Advertisement