What happens when you pay two monkeys unequally?

Yhn

Very interesting

For example give an ugly monkey on left and right give chio monkey, see what the left will do

Huh?

Oh, you mean introduce a chio & ugly female or male monkeys to the 2 existing ones?

But but we are human beings, we can't tell which monkey is chio and which monkey is ugly.

I see...no wonder lah. You are an Orangutan. :D

Huh?

Oh, you mean introduce a chio & ugly female or male monkeys to the 2 existing ones?

But but we are human beings, we can't tell which monkey is chio and which monkey is ugly.

I see...no wonder lah. You are an Orangutan. :D

haha we give old monkey on the left and young on the right

the left sure smack down the old one [laugh]

maybe 1 monkey is more greedy???

all monkeys are greedy ......

they will grab as much food and stuff into their throat as possible. then climb up to the tree, set down quitely and aggritate out to chew slowly .... [cool]

Experiment just shows that monkeys don't like cucumbers.

"" and if you give them both cucumber for the task, the two monkeys side by side, they are perfectly willing to do this 25 times in a row. So cucumber even though is really water in my opinion, but cucumber is perfectly fine with them...""

"" and if you give them both cucumber for the task, the two monkeys side by side, they are perfectly willing to do this 25 times in a row. So cucumber even though is really water in my opinion, but cucumber is perfectly fine with them...""

Video didn't show them taking cucumber 25 times, only based on what the narrator says.

Assuming what he says is true, probably after the 25 slices of cucumbers, the monkeys had enough.

And the left monkey had seen the juicy grapes just besides.

It probably shows a hungry animal will eat anything, but when something more juicy is available....

orrrhhhhhh stir shiit against foreigners isst sly.gif

you must intergrate and embrace them grouphug.gif

I tot the monkey on the left was a commoner n the one on the right was an ELITE?

↡ Advertisement