Vending Machines

Babyt

Anyone know what is the cost like for putting a canned drink , tibiti and probably hot food vending machines in a premise?

normally whats the rental? can it be rental free?

does supplier hold the risk of expired food?

↡ Advertisement

the vending machine will be on rental basis, they still own it at the end of the contract.

they only take a cut on what was sold, and responsible for replenishment when you call them. yes they should be responsible for the expiry if the product unless the vending machine at your premises doesn't move at all, which they would probably take it back since it is not generating much profit.

Edited by Jman888

No nid rental n they pay like $50 a month for electrical

Sales not so good then they will take back

Everything topup by them,frequency depends how fast sales move

Owner can choose to take certain percentage usually 10% markup or profit sharing rebate to lower the price for benefits of staffs

oic...so i can actual 'test water' by offering them the space to put the machine, share commission basis rather than pay rent and then if they find the machine not utilise much, they will pull out?

any good vendor to recommend?

Supercharged

oic...so i can actual 'test water' by offering them the space to put the machine, share commission basis rather than pay rent and then if they find the machine not utilise much, they will pull out?

any good vendor to recommend?

they will do some analysis on the potential human traffic first. if it's feasible, they will put machine. yes they are responsible for refill, expired items and maintenance of machine.

what do you want to offer? food or drinks or snacks? there are only a few players in the market. u don't have much choices of vendors.

my office has the whole range of vending machines and diff kind of things to buy. got pokka drinks, soft drinks, snacks, hot sandwiches, hot drinks etc. every day, diff vendors come to refill the items.

think have one at city square mall...outside ntuc fairprice...

Temasek Poly also have......the robotic suction arm dropped my ice-cream halfway and my $$$ kena makan...... [furious]