HDB REsales price

Animian

hey guys! ponggol got new EC? Bery Good !!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

http://eco-politan.sg/floor-plans/

wah all the houses getting smaller and smaller ... it is pigeon room size ...

must hold on to my current house dearly [laugh]

Thinking you rather buy a house haunted or loan shark if you can only choose between one?! [:/]

i will stay put in current house [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Yes, delusional. They want population to stop at 5.6M, want property prices to come down so that they collect their 2nd or 3rd one cheaply, but expect high rental to remain, value continue to appreciate...

pple are positioning themselve like in HK .. population go up ... but prices of property continue to go up

thats a bad card not trump card. We r already 5.6M, 6.9M will be reached within 10yrs, so after that wat happens? Lots of pple complain abt 6.9M too many pple, but yet want their prop price to go up alot forever. Delusional.

its vested interest talk. human nature for pple to wan the cake and eat it to. similar playing out at the car mkt - those who bot car alr wan COE high but ERP low while the ones stil waiting wan low COE and high ERP. [:p]

aft 6.9M, scholars wil calc if GDP can stil b "bought", how much money left in reserves, then wah lah, the next magic number is 8.2M. ^_^

pple are positioning themselve like in HK .. population go up ... but prices of property continue to go up

At this pace, we will reach there soon.

its vested interest talk. human nature for pple to wan the cake and eat it to. similar playing out at the car mkt - those who bot car alr wan COE high but ERP low while the ones stil waiting wan low COE and high ERP. [:p]

aft 6.9M, scholars wil calc if GDP can stil b "bought", how much money left in reserves, then wah lah, the next magic number is 8.2M. ^_^

Yah, at 5.6M we are already struggling with pathetic 2-3% GDP. When we reach 6.9M, we may be struggling with 1-2% GDP, who knows. Then they will push the limit higher, 8.5M and so on...

buy at age 25-30, take 25-30 years loan

by age 55-60 then kaypoh cpf no money ... blame sky blame earth blame govt

young that time said $900k ec sibei affordable using cpf oa + slight top up nia ... sup sup water

any home (roof over own head, not investment) should be fully paid in less than 10 years ... international affordability standard is 5 years.

else cpf is KOSONG at retiring age .... sibei kopi-o kosong ... bitter to the max

i do reverse,buy cheap cheap by 37 can finish liao..

no work now cpf also can last 10years to service the loan if choose not to clear

not rich juz plan to work the stressless way

i do reverse,buy cheap cheap by 37 can finish liao..

no work now cpf also can last 10years to service the loan if choose not to clear

not rich juz plan to work the stressless way

yap. this is the way to go. my calculation is if no increment, my housing also must be able to finish within 10 years. with normal annual 3% increment will take around 7 years.

now i am glad that its going to be shorter [:)]

planning within the mean is always good.

dont have to care if you living in Jurong or Tampaness or seng kang or Punggol just live within your mean.

but i also wonder why punggol and seng kang which their pricing doesnt show that its a new town. [:p]

(edited)

when my hubby and i getting new flat ...his projection is

4room pay off within 1.5 years

5rm pay off within 3 years

EA pay off within 5 years

i say he siao :D:D but he has proven that his projection is realistic and correct :D

Edited by Animian

when my hubby and i getting new flat ...his projection is

4room pay off within 1.5 years

5rm pay off within 3 years

EA pay off within 5 years

i say he siao :D:D but he has proven that his projection is realistic and correct :D

okay okay.. we know you are rich [mad]

Yah, at 5.6M we are already struggling with pathetic 2-3% GDP. When we reach 6.9M, we may be struggling with 1-2% GDP, who knows. Then they will push the limit higher, 8.5M and so on...

its just crazy how many pple will end up here. Now already everywhere human n car jam. I shudder to think how sardine can we will feel with another 2-3M pple here...

all d empty fields we now will b built up... just like tokyo i guess...

already commercial vehicles r jamming up roads, imagine how many more commercial vehicles required to support another 2-3M more pple...

anyway i dont care liao, already started to diversify globally.

its just crazy how many pple will end up here. Now already everywhere human n car jam. I shudder to think how sardine can we will feel with another 2-3M pple here...

all d empty fields we now will b built up... just like tokyo i guess...

already commercial vehicles r jamming up roads, imagine how many more commercial vehicles required to support another 2-3M more pple...

anyway i dont care liao, already started to diversify globally.

Same sentiment. Each time I think of these issues, can't help but losing hope on MIW. I have been telling my wife, we should encourage my gals to venture outside this country. It is going to be harder for their generation. Time to change our mindset.

okay okay.. we know you are rich [mad]

No lah not rich ... Must know how to sacrifice lah ... To achieve aims / goals lah

Thinking you rather buy a house haunted or loan shark if you can only choose between one?! [:/]

loan shark. at least poh mata put camera they wun dare come. worse come to worse pay off debt. but haunted?? pay with life meh??

No lah not rich ... Must know how to sacrifice lah ... To achieve aims / goals lah

sacrifice?? you pay with cash money huh??

loan shark. at least poh mata put camera they wun dare come. worse come to worse pay off debt. but haunted?? pay with life meh??

shd b family take over la.

Haunted house is good... cheap... n ghosts dun hv syndicates so easily settled