Need info

Lsflsf

Driving a lancer ex 2.0 gt now, just installed with new KYB excell G shocks with stock spring cus last suspension kaput already. Ride became harsher, quite bouncy on normal roads especially with the terrible roads nowadays and after 140km/hr whole car like bouncing ball like that lol. Anyone know why?

Previously 200km/hr also not that bouncy, low speed also not that uncomfortable, anyone know can I change my stock spring to something softer so more comfort? Or any ways to help in comfort?

Also anyone know which workshop do good VACUUM brake bleeding nowadays? Vacuum not leg. Check several threads all outdated liao. TIA.

↡ Advertisement

Check if the shocks has leaks. If not then probably the springs weaken already.

You referring to those brake fluid flushing pump those bike workshops using right? Im looking for a car workshop with that too.

Braking more responsive when the fluids are done right doesnt it.

Check if the shocks has leaks. If not then probably the springs weaken already.

You referring to those brake fluid flushing pump those bike workshops using right? Im looking for a car workshop with that too.

Braking more responsive when the fluids are done right doesnt it.

Erm u mean the kyb shocks? It is brand new less than 3 days old. Springs is stock thou, thought softer it is the more comfortable it will become?

I mean workshop that do proper vacuum bleeding for cars with abs, leg doesn't seem to work too well for me but most workshop only do leg...

(edited)

Brake bleeding with leg power is "grand grandfather way of doing his 1960's cars". Present day cars come with very small master cylinder, long and winding brake hoses and pipes run and ABS. All these are in a way will trap air bubbles and without the assistant of brake bleeder , your mech super leg power cannot do much. Thats why there are so many complaints in this forum from car owners especially driving European makes that their brakes are soft even after so call brake fluid flushing. Mech unable to logically answer the question will restore to selling "sport" brake hoses" hoping to make money from customers "pain" and solve the spongy issuse.

For most European cars, most makers recommend pressure bleeding. Asia cars are more simple and therefore vacuum bleeding will do the work.

post-272-1374793786_thumb.jpg

post-272-1374793799_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeobh

Brake bleeding with leg power is "grand grandfather way of doing his 1960's cars". Present day cars come with very small master cylinder, long and winding brake hoses and pipes run and ABS. All these are in a way will trap air bubbles and without the assistant of brake bleeder , your mech super leg power cannot do much. Thats why there are so many complaints in this forum from car owners especially driving European makes that their brakes are soft even after so call brake fluid flushing. Mech unable to logically answer the question will restore to selling "sport" brake hoses" hoping to make money from customers "pain" and solve the spongy issuse.

For most European cars, most makers recommend pressure bleeding. Asia cars are more simple and therefore vacuum bleeding will do the work.

Yes I know the leg method don't work too well for present day cars but the thing is in Singapore I can't find one that do proper vacuum bleeding thus asking if anyone know any

Check with these shops, they maybe able to help

Poh Loon Auto Service

71 Frankel Ave

Singapore 458200

Attn: Mr Richard Choy

Tel : 97307286 , 64482510

TJ Car Care Services

Block 1010, #01-115

Bukit Merah Lane 3

Singapore 159724

Tel: 6276 8567

HP: 9383 3177