Fuel saving idea by using balloons for parking?

Darthrevan

(edited)

In Singapore, commercial covered carparks got the green/blue light leow.

As for open air carparks, you do see from time to time those chao kuan aunties will stand in an empty lot to chope for their hubby!

While I don't do that, I think it's fine to have somebody chope the lot cause it requires effort to do so, unlike using tissue to chope table seats.

Edited by Nicholas
↡ Advertisement

ya.... inculsive those red lights on the doors in Geylang Lorongs ... [:p]

You aroused me so early in the morning, no mood to work for today liao [:(]

In Singapore, commercial covered carparks got the green/blue light leow.

As for open air carparks, you do see from time to time those chao kuan aunties will stand in an empty lot to chope for their hubby!

i always like to engage these kind of people as i like to shame them in public....ever once happened, but the husband saw my sia lan and sibeh lao lan face, he asked his yellow face smelly wife to move on.....

i always like to engage these kind of people as i like to shame them in public....ever once happened, but the husband saw my sia lan and sibeh lao lan face, he asked his yellow face smelly wife to move on.....

There are old aunties leh, Mai Lah Mai [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Today's challenge faced by many people everywhere is their expanding motor vehicle fuel costs. Due to your rising global crude petrol prices, it is inevitable this local gasoline prices will rise in addition. Because our vehicles are highly dependent upon fossil fuel, the additional cost incurred to jog a car is fairly substantial. Are there any methods of reduce car fuel utilization? One option is to fit a car fuel salvaging device. How does the reasoning work? This article will reveal the fact of an amazing motor vehicle fuel saving device.
The special car petrol saving device utilizes hydrogen gas (H2) for a supplementary power source to get cars. In general, the extender converts a car to a hydrogen hybrid vehicle. Hydrogen gas for cars is often extracted from water utilizing an electrolysis device along with the engine. From regular science class, we realise that water is the supplement of 2 molecules of hydrogen and the other atom of oxygen thus its chemical name STANDARD WATER. By connecting the electrolysis device to your battery, electricity flowing by water will produce H2 pockets. The idea is to obtain sufficient hydrogen gas and release it on the engine air intake procedure.
When a car website is running, fresh air and hydrogen gas might be drawn into the combustion chambers. The H2 and natural gas gas mixture is perfect for producing a stronger market. This is because hydrogen gas contains a faster burning rate as compared with fossil fuel. The consequence is a large hp from the engine. In theory, when a car is making use of the same amount of gasoline which includes a higher engine output, the passenger truck will travel further consequently increasing is mileage. Increased fuel mileage usually means greater cost saving for any car owner.
To use a car fuel saving device will not be a tough task. Anyone who doesn't imagination getting their hands dirty is capable of doing the modification. All you need is some hand tools and a detailed instructional guide. Most of your guides are available internet.

to know more click..

↡ Advertisement