KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Hey guys any you use liqi moly ceretec addictive oil ? Heard it helps coat the engine with a coating to help improve wear and tear and smooth engine performance. Many thanks ..

oh yes i am using Ceratec as well.

engine does feel smoother and easier to rev after adding it to the engine oil.

↡ Advertisement

Den what tires you guys recommend if your mileage is high.. so far I find the nex nexen tires ok... wish it has abut more grip

The stock nexen tyres got "reputation" to be noisy, although I've never experienced it myself (read past posts and cause I traded those in for new tyres after 1 mth).

Depends on what you want? Comfort or Performance? Can't have your cake and eat it.

I changed to the PS3 and can immediately feel the impact, grip, and torgue. And also read reviews on PS3 despite being a performance tyre has relatively good balance overall.

Hey guys any you use liqi moly ceretec addictive oil ? Heard it helps coat the engine with a coating to help improve wear and tear and smooth engine performance. Many thanks ..

Thumbs up for it. Engine feels much smoother and quieter..

Not for hp increase but for general comfort and to protect your engine...

Hi, pss is overkill. Not sure abt ps4. I like tires with hard side wall. Whats the price for 17"?

F1a2 is not really a comfort tires. I love its performance and pricing.

PS4 is very popular and has good reviews..

I'm currently using CSC5...Strongly recommended. Softer side..but very comfortable and quiet for a performance tyre.. grip is awesome...no skid on hard brakes even on wet ground... full confidence in this tyre on sg roads...

May try PS4 on my next change if price is good.

Thumbs up for it. Engine feels much smoother and quieter..

Not for hp increase but for general comfort and to protect your engine...

Sry newb question here. These kind of additives can mix with engine oil? Or is this considered engine oil?

Den what tires you guys recommend if your mileage is high.. so far I find the nex nexen tires ok... wish it has abut more grip

I change out Nexen 1 day after collection...hate the noise and feel very rough....

Sry newb question here. These kind of additives can mix with engine oil? Or is this considered engine oil?

additive..meaning u add in on top of your engine oil... Just open the engine oil cap and pour it in... remember to shake well before pouring...

PS4 is very popular and has good reviews..

I'm currently using CSC5...Strongly recommended. Softer side..but very comfortable and quiet for a performance tyre.. grip is awesome...no skid on hard brakes even on wet ground... full confidence in this tyre on sg roads...

May try PS4 on my next change if price is good.

Is the side wall hard? How much is it for 17"? Thanks

I change out Nexen 1 day after collection...hate the noise and feel very rough....

additive..meaning u add in on top of your engine oil... Just open the engine oil cap and pour it in... remember to shake well before pouring...

I suppose this is done right after service/engine oil change? Is there like a correct/recommended ratio (eg. 300ml for 5l of engine oil)

Starting to think about boosting/maintaining engine stuffs but dunno where to start...

I suppose this is done right after service/engine oil change? Is there like a correct/recommended ratio (eg. 300ml for 5l of engine oil)

Starting to think about boosting/maintaining engine stuffs but dunno where to start...

The best way to maintain an engine is... change you engine oil at every 5k instead of 10k interval if you have the time and money to do so. You engine will thank you tremendously for it and in return you'll consistently have a smooth, quiet and reliable journey.

Don't throw extra cash on those snake oil (not saying that liqui moly is snake) or whatever product that promises bla bla.. 9.5/10 times it doesn't work.

Bros.. anybody know if our Motrex headunit has the required ports for a subwoofer?

i have a super itchy intention to install an under car seat active subwoofer.

I'm afraid there is no option to install a sub. I also have one sitting around. But there is alternative, I think is by using the speaker cable and connect to a hi/lo adapt.

Where do you intend to mount the active subwoofer? Under seat it in the boot?

I'm afraid there is no option to install a sub. I also have one sitting around. But there is alternative, I think is by using the speaker cable and connect to a hi/lo adapt.

Where do you intend to mount the active subwoofer? Under seat it in the boot?

Under car seat. MBQ active sub can get for around $180. If need to tap wire can say bye bye to electrical warranty liao

Ok. I asked my very helpful SE. Only those with 50% NCD can have this NCD protection scheme. No wonder some have and some dun get it

I have checked with my SE. Said previous insurer is AIG than will come with NCD protector

These kia SE, smokier than the smoke grenade i threw in my NS days :)

I have checked with my SE. Said previous insurer is AIG than will come with NCD protector

These kia SE, smokier than the smoke grenade i threw in my NS days :)

What do he mean by previous insurer is AIG? As of today, their in-house insurer is still AIG. There even an AIG office behind the showroom.

Bros.. anybody know if our Motrex headunit has the required ports for a subwoofer?

i have a super itchy intention to install an under car seat active subwoofer. 

let me help you scratch ... why do you want to install the sub?  [confused]

Under car seat. MBQ active sub can get for around $180. If need to tap wire can say bye bye to electrical warranty liao

Walao...do this cannot do that cannot, will void warranty. We pay so much for the car and our hands are all tie up.

Well, if you want to stick with the Warranty deed..you may have to change it at 40K by CnC..

Ya the stock sound quite ok...anyone know the brand of the stock speakers?

Kia brand. My stock speakers thrown away liao

Walao...do this cannot do that cannot, will void warranty. We pay so much for the car and our hands are all tie up.

no la.... you can seriously do whatever you want.

voiding warranty is just if the extra thing you installed or tapped caused other stuff to malfunction (if can be proven), then is your own fault.

Warranty is to cover from manufacturer defects, not from improper installation of your own accessories n wires/electrical tapping.

if wanna do but scared this scared that, den dont do.

wanna mod just mod and enjoy.

↡ Advertisement