KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

I know my SE did when I countercheck some car technical stuff here.

That's the problem, when they are not sure they will bulls**t their way through.

so sportage not the higher end model or i looked like cannot afford type lol or i LLSS type? maybe i should go other conti showrm, surely some se will serve me better despite i'm in t shirt, bermudas n sandals..

Not saying you are one. Simply saying some people with lesser work ethic tend to profile n serve. In chinese (sounding harsh) 狗眼看人底

According to this link: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/motoring/features-galore

The writer said it comes with cluster ioniser. So I guess it's true.

Thx for the verification. The test car is a SX and the review mentioned "dual zone" but mine is EX. This feature could be available only to SX model. Would be a bonus to me if mine has it

Not saying you are one. Simply saying some people with lesser work ethic tend to profile n serve. In chinese (sounding harsh) 狗眼看人底

Thx for the verification. The test car is a SX and the review mentioned "dual zone" but mine is EX. This feature could be available only to SX model. Would be a bonus to me if mine has it

i know la bro, just teasing. some sales ppl tend to be such.

I don't know if the SE got bulls**t me or not.

I think your SE misrepresent you.

The climate control AC is only SX has it. According to manual, it has the so call clean air..but the clean air is just getting the air from outside, instead of AC circulating in the cabin. Correct me if i am wrong, as i dont seem to see the word ionizer in the manual.

Any Seller can be sue for misrepresentation, meaning providing false information to a buyer and lead to a sales. Eventually there are many consumer go to lodge to CASE...the good example is Sim lim square....

Sorry if this hurts any K3 owers' feeling. But my feeling is they profile the walk in customer to see whether the customer the type that (1) see see look look (2) potential client buying lower end model i.e. lower commission (3) potential client buying higher end model i.e. higher commission. Every SE will rush out to serve type 3.

It sucks but most people in their shoes likely will do the same thing. Thats why there are those in the insurance and property line that makes it to the "million dollar round table" group and those that can only envy them. All comes down to work ethic.

If you want to feel better about the experience, tell yourself you are driving a new car regardless of model and they probably gonna take their public bus or uber car home

As in the car trade the SE is not drawing a fix salary, they purely commission driven..but they run Q numbers, so quite heng sway..if that customer comes in and look at Sorento, but end up didnt buy..

Of course, the AD must provide adequate materials training on the products that they are selling...for some of the car buyers, they have done alot of research before moving to the showroom, they could be better knowledge than the SE in terms of technicalities.

But it is also we the buyers must take some time to do our own research on the car that you priorities... 

Important is when you find the SE that you are dealing you are not comfy, then you can request the management to switch...A good SE may not be technical incline to the products, but he/she must be responsive to your questions and needs.

Edited by Kelby

description from some online resource below. The "ion" mode seems to suggest cleaning air circulating within the car.

The cluster ionizer helps clean odor in the vehicle or from the air-conditioner system.

When the ignition switch is ON, the inoizer runs a "CLEAN" mode and then a "ION" mode, switching between both modes.
In the “CLEAN” mode, the cluster ionizer generates negative and positive ions to help clean smells from the air
In the "ION" mode, the cluster generates negative ions and cleans inside air of a vehicle.

http://www.kifomanual.com/cluster_ionizer_description-1630.html  

I think your SE misrepresent you.

The climate control AC is only SX has it. According to manual, it has the so call clean air..but the clean air is just getting the air from outside, instead of AC circulating in the cabin.

Any Seller can be sue for misrepresentation, meaning providing false information to a buyer and lead to a sales. Eventually there are many consumer go to lodge to CASE...the good example is Sim lim square....

As in the car trade the SE is not drawing a fix salary, they purely commission driven..but they run Q numbers, so quite heng sway..if that customer comes in and look at Sorento, but end up didnt buy..

Of course, the AD must provide adequate materials training on the products that they are selling...for some of the car buyers, they have done alot of research before moving to the showroom, they could be better knowledge than the SE in terms of technicalities.

But it is also we the buyers must take some time to do our own research on the car that you priorities... 

Important is when you find the SE that you are dealing you are not comfy, then you can request the management to switch...A good SE may not be technical incline to the products, but he/she must be responsive to your questions and needs.

description from some online resource below. The "ion" mode seems to suggest cleaning air circulating within the car.

The cluster ionizer helps clean odor in the vehicle or from the air-conditioner system.

When the ignition switch is ON, the inoizer runs a "CLEAN" mode and then a "ION" mode, switching between both modes.
In the “CLEAN” mode, the cluster ionizer generates negative and positive ions to help clean smells from the air
In the "ION" mode, the cluster generates negative ions and cleans inside air of a vehicle.

I think this is not found in my SX....or this is only avaliable in other country

Does the name of ur sales agent start w K?

No right?

The one that starts w K, previously from Honda, thought he is quite good.

It's mine w name that start w J, that I cannot stand.

To be bro collecting new car, hope ur SE is established enuff to give u a IU cash card cover! Usually they have with their name printed for advertisement.

My SE so new that dun even have cash card cover for me. Only gave me car mat.

My IU has no cover as well, if you read the early post i posted..the IU design is dfferent from my scrap car..

been to kia showroom w wife to check out recently. showroom not many customers. 2-3 SE discussing who should come to serve us.. i heard things like "you go, you go la.." kinda avoiding / not willing serve us.

to be fair, they so idle at counter, won't hurt just entertain us for some 10-20mins.

damn sian, wanna change car gotta see ppl face color.

Which showroom did you go?

I think this is not found in my SX....or this is only avaliable in other country

Yours fl or pre fl? In the brochure for my pre fl when purchasing it in 2015. Have the brochure with me still.

Exactly what I feel too. When I was there waiting, there's a woman with her son walk in. Surprisingly no one went over to entertain them cause she wear very simple and slippers. The woman just look at the car herself and still no one go forward to talk to her. CnC SE eye actually very atas one, they can see weather you or buying or not. It's very sad to see such behavior...

When i book my car that day quite a handful of people, until my SE come and serve me..she very new...

But guess what, book within an hour and gave her the cheque, and those so BUZY SE..seem to eye sore..

Yours fl or pre fl? In the brochure for my pre fl when purchasing it in 2015. Have the brochure with me still.

Mine is 2017 FL..only collect on 26th Oct 2016.

I dont find the ionizer thingy in my manual...maybe i check again

Ignore your brochure... it's the international brochure... Singapore is too small to have their own customised brochure... always tally what is written in the brochure with the car... I spent 3 hours walking through the car in the showroom on a weekday before signing... ensure that whatever I think I will get on the brochure is actually available... of course there were a few disappointments...

Ignore your brochure... it's the international brochure... Singapore is too small to have their own customised brochure... always tally what is written in the brochure with the car... I spent 3 hours walking through the car in the showroom on a weekday before signing... ensure that whatever I think I will get on the brochure is actually available... of course there were a few disappointments...

actually the brochure in the showrooms are printed locally. the copy i am holding in my hand now, brought home when i went for my test drive last year has the Kia Singapore and CNC details on.

anyway easiest is to check the fuse box. see if there is a fuse for the ioniser cluster.

so sportage not the higher end model or i looked like cannot afford type lol or i LLSS type? maybe i should go other conti showrm, surely some se will serve me better despite i'm in t shirt, bermudas n sandals..

not true bro, I wasn't really thinking of changing my car at the time I walked in to KIA showroom 3 months ago, it's because my SE came forward to talk to me first even though i was wearing berms and slippers that day, took his time to really explain to me all the details. In the end I booked the SX model one thing is because of the looks and features of the car but mainly its because the SE gave me a superb service!

Even now after 2 months of driving, when i have any queries, he would reply me asap. After sales service up there!

• Praise 1

not true bro, I wasn't really thinking of changing my car at the time I walked in to KIA showroom 3 months ago, it's because my SE came forward to talk to me first even though i was wearing berms and slippers that day, took his time to really explain to me all the details. In the end I booked the SX model one thing is because of the looks and features of the car but mainly its because the SE gave me a superb service!

Even now after 2 months of driving, when i have any queries, he would reply me asap. After sales service up there!

You are lucky to have found a good SE...I do agree that there are some good apples around.

not at the car right now, but was looking at one of my pictures and saw that "clean air" logo thing on the aircon unit.

not focused on the ac unit so its abit small hehe... go check yours later?

28947559301_063ddddccb_h.jpgsDSC05348 by ricleosg, on Flickr

Edited by ricleosg

My IU has no cover as well, if you read the early post i posted..the IU design is dfferent from my scrap car..

Which showroom did you go?

The IU now is 2nd generation IU. Size of course different from scrap car which likely is 1st generation.

Just saying, some SE will gift u the cashcard cover.

Really sad if SE do profiling and dun want serve if u dressed cheaply. We all know of people can wear shorts and slippers but go in actually book the car and then still ask 'dun take loan can or not?' So I think SE needs a lot of energy and patience, treat all customers well. U never know which one will sign and give u surprise.

20-25 years ago, my dad buy car didn't even test drive. And he really dress simply.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2