KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

iirc, i cant remember its 10 for 2 or 10 each. But its ard the price. Luminous actually for show only la.. if u dun keep it under the light, it wun luminate lol. How to get it luminate in the dark when there is no light, when there is light, there is no point for luminating.

can be done but not all support all the steering controls.. especially bluetooth.. the most like pioneer u can add module to use the tracks and volume control.

Thanks what model are you using ?

↡ Advertisement

sorry i mean using any other system other den the mortax

No other except those CnC has.

If not use the original.

iirc, i cant remember its 10 for 2 or 10 each. But its ard the price. Luminous actually for show only la.. if u dun keep it under the light, it wun luminate lol. How to get it luminate in the dark when there is no light, when there is light, there is no point for luminating.

can be done but not all support all the steering controls.. especially bluetooth.. the most like pioneer u can add module to use the tracks and volume control.

I doubt so, if can you still need people to do the panel. Also better not try if it is in warranty..they can void your warranty for any reasons.

The motrex system quite ok except radio.

thinking of getting another one since i never went for it .. even if i want it now it would 2k man .. like not worth it u think i should go for those kenwood or pioneer ones u think?

thinking of getting another one since i never went for it .. even if i want it now it would 2k man .. like not worth it u think i should go for those kenwood or pioneer ones u think?

Remember u said ur deal, SE couldn't throw in the mortrex for u right?

So u using original head unit..

Actually why don't u just use the existing one first? What do u exactly need?

Navigation? Mortrex also dun have built in navi, relies on phone google map or Apple maps. other than that, why do u need to change?

Btw any of you use your own unit for the centre console ... alot of ppl reccomend pioneer ?

Not so simple to replace the OEM player to a 3rd party brand. The connector are all build into one socket, the installer will have hard time to distinguish which wire for which speaker and also, your steering control may not be compatible with the new player.

So, I think its best to stay put with the one that come with it.  

No need spend the money on a new HU, as it may not fit.

Spend money on speakers..

Motrex is just bigger screen, and it give you a better view for reverse camera parking..

GPS, use your Hp better..

I ask for the upgrade to Motrex when i book, the original one they give it back to me, and the design is with the panel and buttons.

No need spend the money on a new HU, as it may not fit.

Spend money on speakers..

Motrex is just bigger screen, and it give you a better view for reverse camera parking..

GPS, use your Hp better..

I ask for the upgrade to Motrex when i book, the original one they give it back to me, and the design is with the panel and buttons.

Did you use the Android Auto? How's the performance, heard it can read messages from sms and whatsapp.

more to listening to my iphone  

Yes but if upgrade to Mortrex, the CD slot was cover with a cover making it very ugly. When test drive I thought that cover is for CD or DVD but after signing the SE said that was just a cover. [laugh]  

Turbocharged

So it's those typical luminous paint that must "charge"... won't be so effective since key usually in pocket and cannot 'charge' the paint...

Did you use the Android Auto? How's the performance, heard it can read messages from sms and whatsapp.

Yes but if upgrade to Mortrex, the CD slot was cover with a cover making it very ugly. When test drive I thought that cover is for CD or DVD but after signing the SE said that was just a cover. [laugh]  

Motrex you have to use the original cable from your phone to plug to the USB port. I guess the original cable from HP makers are now on USB 3.0 and the ampere is higher, and better transfer rate. 

I already use the USB port for my MP3 thumbdrive, so i didnt bother to use the Andriod Auto..anyway..the apps lack of features..

Read message and reply, yes, but while driving you look at the Motrex screen?

You can use voice reply sms also, but all this your hp are capable of doing, the Motrex is just like a mirror to mirror your hp on a bigger screen thats all.

You can get a hp windscreen mounting and mount your hp near the driver, it is better view for you when you drive, and you can fully use the apps on your hp.

Edited by Kelby

Motrex you have to use the original cable from your phone to plug to the USB port. I guess the original cable from HP makers are now on USB 3.0 and the ampere is higher, and better transfer rate.

I already use the USB port for my MP3 thumbdrive, so i didnt bother to use the Andriod Auto..anyway..the apps lack of features..

You can use voice reply sms also, but all this your hp are capable of doing, the Motrex is just like a mirror to mirror your hp on a bigger screen thats all.

You can get a hp windscreen mounting and mount your hp near the driver, it is better view for you when you drive, and you can fully use the apps on your hp.

On your last para, Hp windscreen mounting?

With a new car and hp windscreen mounting, that makes U look like a uber driver! :p

Later people open ur car door when u go pick up wife ah, wahahaha!

On your last para, Hp windscreen mounting?

With a new car and hp windscreen mounting, that makes U look like a uber driver! :p

Later people open ur car door when u go pick up wife ah, wahahaha!

That is perception only......now alot of cars makes are used, so without the hp mount, also can be treated..unless you drive conti cars, like BMW, Merc, Audi...

So the Mortrex is not that good after all. The SE say this unit is top of the range and is endorse by Kia and it cost $2K... actually it's rubbish.

Thanks what model are you using ?

model? u mean HU? Im using stock HU. Im keeping the controls. Will up processor for better SQ later.. 

No other except those CnC has.

If not use the original.

I doubt so, if can you still need people to do the panel. Also better not try if it is in warranty..they can void your warranty for any reasons.

The motrex system quite ok except radio.

K3 is out in the market for a few years bro. The panels are readily available. no worries on that.

Warranty wise, I have upgraded my system and I still get them to honor my warranty. HU is only 1 year warranty.

So it's those typical luminous paint that must "charge"... won't be so effective since key usually in pocket and cannot 'charge' the paint...

yup. lol 

↡ Advertisement