KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

maybe start of with eco mode from the start to get used to it

Honestly, the 1.6L Gamma engine is too small for the K3 but no choice, it wants to be in Cat A COE.

So just enjoy the feature pack SX and don't think too much on the FC, you can't have best of both world. [cool]  

Neutral Newbie

well you are right about that but it also boils down  to how you drive 

Honestly, the 1.6L Gamma engine is too small for the K3 but no choice, it wants to be in Cat A COE.

So just enjoy the feature pack SX and don't think too much on the FC, you can't have best of both world. [cool]  

U took guaranteed COE Package?

Looks a good deal, although u didn't take the mortrex head unit, u got the paint protection, solar film and 2 channel camera?

Is it the most premium rikecool? Or just basic one?

Seem like CnC is giving every buyer the guarantee package regarding of what package you sign. 

Maybe they are fighting to be in the top ten best selling car this year.

well you are right about that but it also boils down  to how you drive 

Just wack the engine....don't worried.

Went for a test drive and paid the deposit for an EX yesterday. I must say it's really value for money and the drive is pretty smooth :)

What car package did your SE offered you?

6 bid guaranteed COE

3 years servicing

Motrex head unit with reversing camera

Thinkware F750

Garmin 67LM

Now kia also offered guaranteed coe liao?!

This is during the car expo haha, but only went down to put my deposit yesterday :D

How come deposit is not paid on the day itself and yet they still honour the package offered?

How come deposit is not paid on the day itself and yet they still honour the package offered?

It's pretty complicated though~ I went with my cousin and he placed a deposit during the car expo but in the end didn't take up the deal :D So I sort of took over the deal :D 

It's pretty complicated though~ I went with my cousin and he placed a deposit during the car expo but in the end didn't take up the deal :D So I sort of took over the deal :D

Lol, no wonder. But KIA also good enough to allow your cousin to break the contract, even though there is another person taking over the deal lo. Lol.

Lol, no wonder. But KIA also good enough to allow your cousin to break the contract, even though there is another person taking over the deal lo. Lol.

Haha! After all all deposits paid were subjected to test drive during the show ma :D The service is really good :D

Quite screwed now, when i took my FL 2017 model, i change to HID headlight with Big boys garage and of cause they have to drill a hole for the ballast etc.

Apparently, the left side of the HID doesn't turn on most of the time, I have to keep turning on and off to trigger the HID to turn on. They change the ballest and one more thing once before but the problem still persist so they offered a refund to me. But i have to get the stock bulb holder and cover first if not dust will be in.

Called min ghee but they dont carry it for the FL model :(

Quite screwed now, when i took my FL 2017 model, i change to HID headlight with Big boys garage and of cause they have to drill a hole for the ballast etc.

Apparently, the left side of the HID doesn't turn on most of the time, I have to keep turning on and off to trigger the HID to turn on. They change the ballest and one more thing once before but the problem still persist so they offered a refund to me. But i have to get the stock bulb holder and cover first if not dust will be in.

Called min ghee but they dont carry it for the FL model :(

bro cause u need canbus to resolve this issue

↡ Advertisement