KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Mine EX FL Emblem is cerato forte k3

Just now saw a SLGXXAA EX also Cerato..the carplate and mine is like 20 numeric differences..

perhaps all these are locally fitted, they may run out of the Cerato Forte K3 emblem so just put what ever they have.

Next time you may only see K3 emblem only.

Just now saw a SLGXXAA EX also Cerato..the carplate and mine is like 20 numeric differences..

perhaps all these are locally fitted, they may run out of the Cerato Forte K3 emblem so just put what ever they have.

Next time you may only see K3 emblem only.

for fl k3 when arrived our shore is stick with cerato emblem.

Forte K3 emblem is stick by CNC locally.

Neutral Newbie

Bought this at Cypress matting. It is already pre cut, and got the K3 logo at the drive side.

Hi, may i know how much does it cost for the mat? Looks good with the rough area in the middle

Hi, may i know how much does it cost for the mat? Looks good with the rough area in the middle

$70. Front 2pc rear 1 pcs.

Driver side got the heel pad.

Use WD40 to remove the emblem?

Official method is to heat it up using a heat gun, then use fishing line/dental floss to remove.

I parked my car outside in the afternoon sun for a while, then used dental floss. After that remove the remaining sticky tape residue by hand, then rub off the very small bits using a microfibre cloth, before cleaning and waxing it.

Anyone tried to use this Xiao Mi Xiao Yi dash cam in their K3, the night mode is pretty clear, and the price is less than $100, and got wifi somemore.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/XIAOMI-LIVING-NEW-XIAOYI-CAR-DASH-ACTION-CAMERA-TRAVEL-XIAOMI-GOPRO-SPORT/415340665

As CnC gave me a H50 Thinkware, the night mode is pretty lousy, and under the parking mode it will drians away the battery life faster.

Just to check, the driver side near the wiper that piece of plastic is it that flimsy, the passenger side look more sturdy.

Anyone got this problem?

post-5675-0-66037400-1477798304_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Anybody using 3M car mat? Can share is it good?

I have use it before on my old car 4 1/2 years still looking good.

currently my new k3 I also choose back 3m and last time did try 3a even the highest grade also not lasting due to the heel pad.

if you interested can pm me as my friend have a set which only use about 1 year only as he change car. 

25280833666_51a6edbc29_h.jpg

Remove all the names best. Clean look

[thumbsup]  swee

Edited by Tanguanpoh

I collected my FL EX about 1 month ago And it's Cerato Forte K3.

I prefer it to be called Forte K3 without the "Cerato". Too long winded. Reminds me of the olden days of the poor design prior to Peter Scheryer's design.

↡ Advertisement