KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Yup yup. That's the way I do it. It's quite painful cos the plastic pillar will be scrapping against the skin. Haha

Bro, how is the throw for the led u tested? Field report pls. Haha Edited by Hhondafit

Bro, how is the throw for the led u tested? Field report pls. Haha

Lol. PM you jio you go, never reply me.

The throw is surprisingly good. I mean don't expect it to be like HID. HID is still the top tier. 

The box says that it is 6500K. Quite accurate. 

And also must adjust the bulb so that both the LED on each bulb is facing the side. 

If you dont feel comfortable installing it, can let him install for you. He did it for my right side. I did for the left.

And the heatsink is quite hot. I drove for 30mins. I tot can't be that hot. I go and touch the heat sink. Lol. Now my finger hurts like hell. 

Compared to the halogen bulb, it feels similarly hot also.

post-176323-0-35848300-1481470713_thumb.jpg

post-176323-0-89247700-1481470713_thumb.jpg

post-176323-0-34685800-1481470714_thumb.jpg

post-176323-0-79515100-1481470714_thumb.jpg

post-176323-0-68655300-1481470715_thumb.jpg

The throw is surprisingly good. I mean don't expect it to be like HID. HID is still the top tier. 

And also must adjust the bulb so that both the LED on each bulb is facing the side. 

If you dont feel comfortable installing it, can let him install for you. He did it for my right side. I did for the left.

And the heatsink is quite hot. I drove for 30mins. I tot can't be that hot. I go and touch the heat sink. Lol. Now my finger hurts like hell. 

Whats the damage?

Our engine bay already so hot, can the heatsink withstand the heat? You mentioned its hot, will it cause fire? 

Whats the damage?

Our engine bay already so hot, can the heatsink withstand the heat? You mentioned its hot, will it cause fire? 

Damage: $89 for a pair.

I won't know about that bro. But the halogen bulb when I took out, also damn hot. Also burn my fingers. Nb. Lol.

If the halogen bulb is also so hot I think should be fine. 

My main concern is the power wattage. Halogen bulb is 55W. This is 25W each side. So I think safe.

I just ordered from amazon more LED bulbs. Lol. H1 for my highbeam. H8 for my front fog light. As per my pre-FL manual.

This one is direct replacement so easy to fix.

post-176323-0-31155200-1481471726_thumb.jpg

post-176323-0-73017300-1481471726_thumb.jpg

Edited by Whattheheck

I won't know about that bro. But the halogen bulb when I took out, also damn hot. Also burn my fingers. Nb. Lol.

My main concern is the power wattage. Halogen bulb is 55W. This is 25W each side. So I think safe.

I just ordered from amazon more LED bulbs. Lol. H1 for my highbeam. H8 for my front fog light. As per my pre-FL manual.

Ok, it makes sense...I'll consider it. 

Installation is easy? Can DIY?

Ok, it makes sense...I'll consider it. 

Installation is easy? Can DIY?

Haha, can bro. I did it. 

He installed for me liao. I went home to my carpark. Took it out to meddle with it then adjust until shiok shiok. Lol.

Haha, can bro. I did it. 

He installed for me liao. I went home to my carpark. Took it out to meddle with it then adjust until shiok shiok. Lol

Is this the one?

TB2yzi4cr5K.eBjy0FnXXaZzVXa_!!95380561.j

So you bought from Apersim at $89 for the low beam?

FL is H7.

The throw is surprisingly good. I mean don't expect it to be like HID. HID is still the top tier.

If you dont feel comfortable installing it, can let him install for you. He did it for my right side. I did for the left.

Alamak bro. I missed your pm :(

Gd to know its fits

How much you paying for the h1 and h8?

Haha, can bro. I did it.

He installed for me liao. I went home to my carpark. Took it out to meddle with it then adjust until shiok shiok. Lol.

Bro, what adjustment needed? Its not plug and play?

For the foggies n h1 highbeam better get those with cooling fins.

These from amazon without cooling mechanisms will overheat n spoil quite fast within 2-3 mths. And actually they are much cheaper from taobao. Cancel the amazon if not dispatched yet haha

Also these tend to be much less brighter compared to those with fins or fans

Edited by ricleosg
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

For the foggies n h1 highbeam better get those with cooling fins.

These from amazon without cooling mechanisms will overheat n spoil quite fast within 2-3 mths. And actually they are much cheaper from taobao. Cancel the amazon if not dispatched yet haha

Also these tend to be much less brighter compared to those with fins or fans

Due to space constraint, foggies hardly install those with cooling fan