KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

The struts improve the handling during turns and corners at higher speeds. You should feel the steering become more direct, and slightly heavier vs before the installation.

for me i can feel the difference during the corners and slip roads to and out of express ways.

wanna improve suspension need to change to coilovers.

How does it affect the comfort of your ride? for eg, going over speed bumps, etc.

↡ Advertisement

Anybody change their interior lights to led? Wanna order from ezbuy but dont understand chinese. Many options to choose from. Make me confused.

Ordered some items from ezbuy. Are they reliable?

Edited by Hhondafit

U can update when u go back for servicing at CnC. They will do it for you during the 1st year for free if there are updates. After that need to pay..not sure about the cost.

The steering wheel is sew-on at the top half and for bottom is slipped in the steering frame manually. Slip-on type would be thicker and not look as fitting as this. Can be purchased at TB. Only thing is need time and effort to install.

How do you slip the cover into the frame for the bottom part? Do you need to take off the cover?

Anybody change their interior lights to led? Wanna order from ezbuy but dont understand chinese. Many options to choose from. Make me confused.

They have English translation function. Generally reliable.

How do you slip the cover into the frame for the bottom part? Do you need to take off the cover?

No need to remove. They provide a plastic which could be used to shaft the leather thru the gap in between.

They have English translation function. Generally reliable.

No need to remove. They provide a plastic which could be used to shaft the leather thru the gap in between.

The translation is only on the main pages. B4 adding to cart, its in chinese again.

Saw a h7 30w light bulbs. Not sure if it able to fit.

Interior lights can buy from local seller lah, a few dollars per piece only. If you change all your interior lights, maybe total you save $10 only, assuming you tagging it along to another order. If you minus shipping maybe no more savings left.

Interior lights can buy from local seller lah, a few dollars per piece only. If you change all your interior lights, maybe total you save $10 only, assuming you tagging it along to another order. If you minus shipping maybe no more savings left.

Do u have lobang? Actually i prefer to go shop and install. I am lazy. Haha

How does it affect the comfort of your ride? for eg, going over speed bumps, etc.

I would say, comfort is still there. As long as suspension is stock.

Do u have lobang? Actually i prefer to go shop and install. I am lazy. Haha

I would say, comfort is still there. As long as suspension is stock.

I bought from carousell, you can do a quick search, quite easy to find. I drive down to the guy's place in the west, the guy swap out for me. Less than 1 min per light.

Btw, anyone change to aftermarket horn? Where to do it and the damage? Thanks:wub:

I installed Stebel two tone horn (Mercedes sound) at $50. No cutting of our stock horn connection socket.

I installed Stebel two tone horn (Mercedes sound) at $50. No cutting of our stock horn connection socket.

Hi bro, where is the location? I want to install too...thanks.

Hi multi, how long does it take to arrived after ordering from ezbuy. Notice they charges 5-8 bucks for home delivery

you can choose free collection from various locations as well near MRT/neighborhoods in the weekday evenings or weekend afternoons.

ezbuy speed depends on the china postal system and how swamped they are.

for example now they are still busy swamped with 11:11 orders .

Hi multi, how long does it take to arrived after ordering from ezbuy. Notice they charges 5-8 bucks for home delivery

I order mine on 27th Nov and I'm still waiting. Reason is due to 11/11 cause there's a big back log to clear.

Anyway, it's depending on seller. If they ship to EZbuy fast, then EZbuy will inspect and repack then ship to you. Easily take 3-4 weeks.

Wa. Like that their online ETA cannot be trusted.

If you haven't registered, use this link. You'll have $5 bonus.

Singapore's No. 1 Global Shopping platform. Enjoy up to 4x savings on your monthly shopping bill. Clothes, Shoes & Bags, Home Necessities, Furniture and more. Lowest shipping fee in town.#http://marketing.ezbuy.sg/ezbuyMobileRegister/invite_SG.html?invitationId=54DB084FB70362E8