KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Wah. faint sia. read so many defects during and after collection. When I collect must do QC and 10x10cm area check. All those collected recently really so many problem?

:XD:

Not really. I collected mine last Saturday. So far so good. Visually inspect the body and paint work. Make sure all freebies promised is installed, check the total mileage, should be between 10-13km. If more, question SE. That's about all...for me. If really want to go to the extreme, it will be a long day.
↡ Advertisement

Didnt notice any defects when i collected mine. Things get magnified when you confine your world to a forum. Do your checks as highlighted by others who spotted defects but dont worry too much.

On a side note, just sent my car for repair of bumper and headlight. Right side brushed against wall and both parts suffered deep scratches. CnC quote 800 and 1600 for replacement of bumper and right side headlight respectively. Opted for cheaper option of repairing bumper and polished the scratched areas of the headlight at a coat of 400. Hope this post will moltivate others to be more careful when driving! All cost quoted not incl of gst!

Edited by Sotong1977

Neutral Newbie

Didnt notice any defects when i collected mine. Things get magnified when you confine your world to a forum. Do your checks as highlighted by others who spotted defects but dont worry too much.

On a side note, just sent my car for repair of bumper and headlight. Right side brushed against wall and both parts suffered deep scratches. CnC quote 800 and 1600 for replacement of bumper and right side headlight respectively. Opted for cheaper option of repairing bumper and polished the scratched areas of the headlight at a coat of 400. Hope this post will moltivate others to be more careful when driving! All cost quoted not incl of gst!

Sorry to hear that but the headlights costs $1600? [confused]

Sorry to hear that but the headlights costs $1600? [confused]

Ya price for entire 1pc headlight unit. Was thinking at most few hundreds in range of 600-700 cos check and saw in ebay preFL less than 300. Guy from CnC say cos of parts inside blah blah.. shutout thereafter and didnt hear his reasoning..

What's your excess? Should have claim insurance if excess is low. Furthermore nowadays got NCD protector.

Excess is 600 but I did not get the NCD protector.

Wasted...but I thought it's free nowadays?

Hi all, can I check if your driver and passenger door, the red lamp lighted up or not?

Edited by Multi

U didnt try stockist?

1600 for head lamp is carroting..

Wah. faint sia. read so many defects during and after collection. When I collect must do QC and 10x10cm area check. All those collected recently really so many problem?

:XD:

Sometime is luck...but better check properly before sign....

U didnt try stockist?

1600 for head lamp is carroting..

Sometime is luck...but better check properly before sign....

Dunno where to look for the parts. Especially when mine is a 2016 model with redesigned headlight Edited by Sotong1977

Thx will go check it out

Hi all, can I check if your driver and passenger door, the red lamp lighted up or not?

Not sure what red lamp you are referring to. Maybe u wanna post a pic to illustrate

For sharing, the Ubi service centre guy said those who wanna claim against their insurance will have to send their car to pandan service centre.

Edited by Sotong1977

No lah that one is a deflector..same like your bumper..

Thx will go check it out

Not sure what red lamp you are referring to. Maybe u wanna post a pic to illustrate

For sharing, the Ubi service centre guy said those who wanna claim against their insurance will have to send their car to pandan service centre.

I dont think a headlamp are that costly..but do check if the lamp comes with the bulb as a complete set.

No lah that one is a deflector..same like your bumper..

I dont think a headlamp are that costly..but do check if the lamp comes with the bulb as a complete set.

Seriously? A deflector? It should be lighted.

Mine lights up when door open. Not sure if it stays on when door is closed though. Didn't notice.

Ya.. not lighted it is a deflector only.

Wait... light reflector only? Hmmm.... later I go down and check. I thought it was lighted up one. Maybe I see wrongly...

Realized that our Eurostyle HU can do this...

MmkLI46.jpg

↡ Advertisement