KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Just remember to close your boot after you are done?

The key point is the doors cant be locked if one of the doors are open. The boot can be allowed to be open with the doors locked so that you can take things from the boot without unlocking.

Hi have you tried it out? My FL k3 can lock the doors that had been shut even if one of the door is ajar i.e. not close properly
↡ Advertisement

Hi, anyone manage to get their Kia with the listed price even without trade in?

Example: K3 cost $96999 after in house finance(5k) and in house trade in(5k).

If I don't have car to trade in, the effective cost will be $101999? Or it will still be much lower than this price $101999? Thanks :)

If I don't have car to trade in, the effective cost will be $101999? Or it will still be much lower than this price $101999? Thanks :)

Don't think so.During my time visiting them.They never even ask got car to trade ln anot.Just tell me demo unit 93999,new 96999,was looking at Ex.That was last month only.

Hi have you tried it out? My FL k3 can lock the doors that had been shut even if one of the door is ajar i.e. not close properly

If not closed fully but the latch is triggered. Although its "loose" with a small gap the door is still locked

You mean after u engaged lock u can still open the ajar door or..?

I sometimes open the boot without unlocking, so i think the feature of locking when boot is open is good for me. When u close the boot the "locked one-time blinking lights" tell u its still locked.

And... i just noticed defects [thumbsdown]

Condensation on both of my headlights. WTF

2pycn4m.jpg

mrz4ax.jpg

n6ouip.jpg

Contacted SE.. he says will write in a report.

Bros who are collecting car, please don't collect on evening like me. Only notice it now. sigh... :a-bang:

Completely unacceptable... complete replacement in order... will take a while if they don't have ready stock... at most one week to indent... should be replaced within one hour... get them to check for water-proofing...

Ya, how much cost can be cut from all this, which is just programming setting..

There is a feature for facelift that you can set, if you walk near the boot for 3 sec, it will open automatically..anyway, this is a useless feature to me, so i disable it.

Likewise the facelift can select Km/L where the pre facelift does not have this.

You can lock all doors, and have the boot open, using remote.

Another feature which i like is the welcome side mirror, when you walk close to the door, the mirror will unfold, and there is a white light from the side mirror which beam downwards, and the door handle also has a white light, this applies to both front passenger and driver door.

More expensive circuit logic lor...

I also have this query.

On paper, if no trade in car then need pay $5k more from listed price.

But I suspect can negotiate and maybe add $3k if not trading in car.

Check the price list... if there is a trade-in column showing the discounts then definitely you have to top up that discount if you have no car to trade-in... effectively it's part of your car trade-in price... C&C is very sticky with this trade-in discount whereas Komoco and Borneo are not...

Dont have auto door lock..you have to manually lock from your driver door console to lock all doors.

Only auto door unlock.

If go back for servicing can ask them to activate or not?

Ya, how much cost can be cut from all this, which is just programming setting..

There is a feature for facelift that you can set, if you walk near the boot for 3 sec, it will open automatically..anyway, this is a useless feature to me, so i disable it.

Likewise the facelift can select Km/L where the pre facelift does not have this.

You can lock all doors, and have the boot open, using remote.

Another feature which i like is the welcome side mirror, when you walk close to the door, the mirror will unfold, and there is a white light from the side mirror which beam downwards, and the door handle also has a white light, this applies to both front passenger and driver door.

thought the door handle light is for all 4 doors...

If go back for servicing can ask them to activate or not?

Cannot activate...ask before

I think the price they listed is without the trade in car. If u keen u go to show room and ask.

Trade in they will do contra off from your down payment.

Completely unacceptable... complete replacement in order... will take a while if they don't have ready stock... at most one week to indent... should be replaced within one hour... get them to check for water-proofing...

More expensive circuit logic lor...

This is very bad if the water goes in and karpuk the electrical circuit..

Think alot of people experience defects when collecting car..

Not sure Mitshubishi and Merce also having defects when collect car or it is just Kia korea got poor QC.

where do you guys do HID lights?

I did osram hid 6000k. Shiok super bright.

For those using Motrex player, did you add an amplifier and subwoofer to it? Is it possible?

I did full ice set up. Amp, processor , subwoofer.

I did osram hid 6000k. Shiok super bright.

I did full ice set up. Amp, processor , subwoofer.

Just curious, the Motrex do not have pre-out option, how to connect to Amps? Is it using the speaker wire to convert to pre-out? Then it involves cutting the socket, am I right?

I know a lot of people like bright light, but when u kanna shine by bright light, dun u find it annoying?

Anyway, since HID is not stock fitted, does it mean if you change to HID, it would pass LTA inspection?

Think the only necessary change I feel is to change to whiter bulbs, some Osram Night Breaker H7 bulbs will b good enough Liao, the white to match with the white DRL.

Heard some SE actually change for people before car collection. Shld cost SE less than $100 but make customer happy. Maybe SE needs to be senior enough to ask workshop to do FOC, since it is unconventional.

I know a lot of people like bright light, but when u kanna shine by bright light, dun u find it annoying?

Anyway, since HID is not stock fitted, does it mean if you change to HID, it would pass LTA inspection?

Think the only necessary change I feel is to change to whiter bulbs, some Osram Night Breaker H7 bulbs will b good enough Liao, the white to match with the white DRL.

Heard some SE actually change for people before car collection. Shld cost SE less than $100 but make customer happy. Maybe SE needs to be senior enough to ask workshop to do FOC, since it is unconventional.

Osram Night breaker not so white, it looks exactly like the stock. I think Philips got the whiter version.

Neutral Newbie

Wah. faint sia. read so many defects during and after collection. When I collect must do QC and 10x10cm area check. All those collected recently really so many problem?

:XD:

↡ Advertisement