KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

You can try to switch the drive mode to ECO Mode and see if the FC get better..

when i collect the car also 13km..i think those who collect the car at ubi will have mileage 13km, and those collect at pandan is only 5km..

Can collect at Ubi? My SE ask me go pandan to collect. I'm staying at East side going ubi is much more nearer for me.
↡ Advertisement

Can collect at Ubi? My SE ask me go pandan to collect. I'm staying at East side going ubi is much more nearer for me.

I booked at ubi showroom, and i collected at ubi show room..

I have experienced twice before one of the car doors not properly close and I did not realise it. Pressed the lock button on the remote and the signal lights flash and the side mirrors folded giving the impression that all the doors were locked.

My previous car's signal will not flash and doors will not lock if any of the car doors are not close properly. This is useful and better in my opinion.

Anyone has a solution for this K3 issue other than walking around the car checking on the doors before or after locking it?

the lcd panel will indicate the door got close anot..or there is a peep sound..did u try?

the lcd panel will indicate the door got close anot..or there is a peep sound..did u try?

Only if i'm inside the car, which was how I discovered one of the door was not closed when I got into the car the next day. The unlock door was the left rear passenger door which was open and close after I alighted from the driver side.

Only if i'm inside the car, which was how I discovered one of the door was not closed when I got into the car the next day. The unlock door was the left rear passenger door which was open and close after I alighted from the driver side.

So there is no beep beep sound...

Maybe u check the manual or go svc centre ask the tech guy.

But it is goos practise to check all doors before leaving the car.

Oh I see...so book at length kee will collect at pandan.

Oh I see...so book at length kee will collect at pandan.

I think so..pandan is for those who has car to trade off...if no car trade off i think collect at leng kee if book there.

And... i just noticed defects [thumbsdown]  

Condensation on both of my headlights. WTF

2pycn4m.jpg

mrz4ax.jpg

n6ouip.jpg

Contacted SE.. he says will write in a report.

Bros who are collecting car, please don't collect on evening like me. Only notice it now. sigh...  :a-bang:

And... i just noticed defects [thumbsdown]  

Condensation on both of my headlights. WTF

2pycn4m.jpg

mrz4ax.jpg

n6ouip.jpg

Contacted SE.. he says will write in a report.

Bros who are collecting car, please don't collect on evening like me. Only notice it now. sigh...  :a-bang:

You have to chase them on this, most likely get them to replace the whole headlight....thats why i mentioned before check properly before u sign off..

Yahoo, finally collected my K3 at Pandan. Everything went well...no issues so far.

Does the K3 comes with Auto Door lock when you travel more than 15km? Any settings I should go to activate it. My previous ride has it so kind of miss this feature and I think it's very useful.

Yahoo, finally collected my K3 at Pandan. Everything went well...no issues so far.

Does the K3 comes with Auto Door lock when you travel more than 15km? Any settings I should go to activate it. My previous ride has it so kind of miss this feature and I think it's very useful.

Dont have auto door lock..you have to manually lock from your driver door console to lock all doors.

Only auto door unlock.

Edited by Kelby

Dont have auto door lock..you have to manually lock from your driver door console to lock all doors.

Only auto door unlock.

a step in the wrong direction as the pre FL has the autolock function

If I keep the car boot opened, I can still lock the doors with the side mirrors folded using remote key and this gave a false assumption that my car is fully locked. I find it a security bug... This is pre FL version, not sure about new FL.

If I keep the car boot opened, I can still lock the doors with the side mirrors folded using remote key and this gave a false assumption that my car is fully locked. I find it a security bug... This is pre FL version, not sure about new FL.

Just remember to close your boot after you are done?

The key point is the doors cant be locked if one of the doors are open. The boot can be allowed to be open with the doors locked so that you can take things from the boot without unlocking.

Hmm... I will prefer to see the locking mechanism applied to boot cover also, as boot compartment is also interior part of car and may contain important belonging such as laptop. I did have this bad experience when picking the car next time.

At least for my previous car, if open boot cover, remote will not lock the door. Likewise, opening the boot cover when car alarmed will activate the alarm.. Pardon, I thought all other cars have this logical feature also.

Nevertheless, I still enjoying my car for last 8 months.

Only auto door unlock.

Oh..cut cost.. pre fl have options to auto lock when engage D or travel more than 15kmh..

Oh..cut cost.. pre fl have options to auto lock when engage D or travel more than 15kmh..

Ya, how much cost can be cut from all this, which is just programming setting..

There is a feature for facelift that you can set, if you walk near the boot for 3 sec, it will open automatically..anyway, this is a useless feature to me, so i disable it.

Likewise the facelift can select Km/L where the pre facelift does not have this.

You can lock all doors, and have the boot open, using remote.

Another feature which i like is the welcome side mirror, when you walk close to the door, the mirror will unfold, and there is a white light from the side mirror which beam downwards, and the door handle also has a white light, this applies to both front passenger and driver door.

Edited by Kelby
↡ Advertisement