KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Reverse cam comes with Motrex unit de mah... as long as you got the motrex unit you will have reverse cam. That's what my SE told me.

Oh I see, glad to hear that. At least i have something concrete to tell my SE if he didn't give me the cam. Thanks... [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

manual calculation is the most accurate. 11.6km per L is actually not too bad for a new ride. how many KM already?

i find the FC improves after you do the 10k svc and oil change.

Also depends on how hard you step on the accelerator. 606km full tank is an average FC estimate based on your past driving history. If you are stuck in bad traffic or drag the accelerator n get off the stop line at fast speeds, the amount of fuel used is more of course, and would have used more than the amount estimated.

Total now 2000km.

When u see the FC meter to station drop like that haha abit sianz...

Usually clock 12km/L to 13km/L using normal drive mode...

606km to station is based on the system calculation as that appear after i pump full tank at petrol station.

Now testing eco mode.

Edited by Kelby

i got my temptation red k3 last Saturday 19 nov i am clocking 13.2km per litre on eco done about 507km already ... i guess its really how heavy footed you are and your driving conditions.. Idling  in your car also affects the fuel consumption reading 

i got my temptation red k3 last Saturday 19 nov i am clocking 13.2km per litre on eco done about 507km already ... i guess its really how heavy footed you are and your driving conditions.. Idling in your car also affects the fuel consumption reading

Sounds like eco mode really saves fuel. Hows the drive tho?

The drive is ok .. really i did not expect super fast responsive feel from the throttle but i can still over take easily... now monitoring pumping ron 97 from ron 95. I am more impressed is how stable the car feels cornering and at higher speeds... anyway car is under 1000km so once pass the first serving i will try to push the car again... enjoy the quiet and smooth drive...

Edited by limzanat

On eco mode the fuel to station number drop slowly...normal mode drop faster.

But eco mode hold the lower gear longer..if you wana chiong or on slope..then switch to normal or paddle shift the gear..

On eco mode the fuel to station number drop slowly...normal mode drop faster.

But eco mode hold the lower gear longer..if you wana chiong or on slope..then switch to normal or paddle shift the gear..

Yup ... oh i haven fooled around with the paddle shifter

Yup ... oh i haven fooled around with the paddle shifter

Eco mode FC 

From Marsiling to Eunos > SLE>CTE>PIE 

Full tank top afternoon shown 606KM to Petrol Station.

Now on ECO Mode 568km to Petrol Station..

568+108(distant total travelled since afternoon top up) = 670km.

So Eco Mode, the FC is better and the KM to petrol station drop gradually..this is based on statistically on the K3 Fuel System display.

post-5675-0-39407100-1479922755_thumb.jpg

post-5675-0-42304400-1479922797_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kelby

Eco mode FC 

From Marsiling to Eunos > SLE>CTE>PIE 

Full tank top afternoon shown 606KM to Petrol Station.

Now on ECO Mode 568km to Petrol Station..

568+108(distant total travelled since afternoon top up) = 670km.

So Eco Mode, the FC is better and the KM to petrol station drop gradually..this is based on statistically on the K3 Fuel System display.

Noticed that the FL K3 displays FC as km/l while the pre-FL K3 displays it as l/100km.

Total now 2000km.

When u see the FC meter to station drop like that haha abit sianz...

Usually clock 12km/L to 13km/L using normal drive mode...

606km to station is based on the system calculation as that appear after i pump full tank at petrol station.

Now testing eco mode.

It's based on your past driving history. Mine used to be 600, but now everytime I pump full tank it shows 560.

The drive is ok .. really i did not expect super fast responsive feel from the throttle but i can still over take easily... now monitoring pumping ron 97 from ron 95. I am more impressed is how stable the car feels cornering and at higher speeds... anyway car is under 1000km so once pass the first serving i will try to push the car again... enjoy the quiet and smooth drive...

Smooth? No very minute vibrations like mine? [:p] Mine feels more prominent now, odo at 5k. Still not quite sure what's the problem but have tried not to think about them.

not difficult actually to sew. its the stuffing of the bottom section into the gap that takes more effort.

about an hour's effort, which i feel is worth it :)

oh yeah 6888.... our cars are almost twins in color scheme except for the dechroming bit keke....

28737288220_540d16f0ec_h.jpgsDSC05354 by ricleosg, on Flickr

28403166284_8a4422339c_h.jpgsDSC05364 by ricleosg, on Flickr

post-180490-0-19428800-1479216164.jpg

Must double the time taken given by Ricleosg the DIY king...

It's based on your past driving history. Mine used to be 600, but now everytime I pump full tank it shows 560.

Smooth? No very minute vibrations like mine? [:p] Mine feels more prominent now, odo at 5k. Still not quite sure what's the problem but have tried not to think about them.

Go service center and check.

Can be mounting..

The petrol.u can try pump yourself..when u hear the click sound then pump somemore the petrol to station number will be more.

That number is not based on history..based on the amount of petrol you have in the tank and it is estimated.

Edited by Kelby

Go service center and check.

Can be mounting..

The petrol.u can try pump yourself..when u hear the click sound then pump somemore the petrol to station number will be more.

That number is not based on history..based on the amount of petrol you have in the tank and it is estimated.

engine mounting?

engine mounting?

Yes. but can be any problem..spark plug, spark plug ignition cable, throttle body, belts...

but usually outside workshop will say engine mounting especially if the vibration happen when the car is in stationery...

Since it is under warranty just book and send for check..

↡ Advertisement