KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Serious ah?

I thok no discount even if bring own oil for servicing shld b the practice..

So if bring own spark plugs next time also need pay extra?

I think the labour fee is chargable, meaning the service fee less the engine oil..But is this allow by CnC?

If yes, what is the labour fee charged for servicing less the engine oil we bring ourselves.

Or they charged you full rate, regardless you bring your own engine oil or spark plug..

Edited by Kelby
↡ Advertisement

I think the labour fee is chargable, meaning the service fee less the engine oil..But is this allow by CnC?

If yes, what is the labour fee charged for servicing less the engine oil we bring ourselves.

Or they charged you full rate, regardless you bring your own engine oil or spark plug..

It is allowed to bring own Oil,i used Motul 300v 0w-20 since new,but charged $30.00 for "Disposing" the used Oil [furious] ,furthermore,C&C printed on the Invoice..."C&C will not responsible for any damages for using own oil",i argue with the SA,i told him,Motul Oil is anytime better than the Shell Oil used by C&C...

It is allowed to bring own Oil,i used Motul 300v 0w-20 since new,but charged $30.00 for "Disposing" the used Oil [furious] ,furthermore,C&C printed on the Invoice..."C&C will not responsible for any damages for using own oil",i argue with the SA,i told him,Motul Oil is anytime better than the Shell Oil used by C&C...

What a rip off...CnC is another Pirate Ship or Black shop.

What a rip off...CnC is another Pirate Ship or Black shop.

Haha they give u free engine oil u dont wanna use. Means not covered within their free service package.

My suggestion is let them pour their engine oil. Take it as cleaning your engine. Den go your own favourite workshop to change the new desired oil

Haha they give u free engine oil u dont wanna use. Means not covered within their free service package.

My suggestion is let them pour their engine oil. Take it as cleaning your engine. Den go your own favourite workshop to change the new desired oil

Good idea...thanks.

Woohoo!

Car registered today le! Awaiting impatiently to collect car! Should be this few days can collect le.

For bros info, COE secured on 9th Nov at $52668

Collecting mine this Sat at 10am...today Registered should be SLH 8xxx to 9xxx. Edited by Multi

Meaning Service $X + $30 disposal?

So how much you paid in total?

Collecting mine this Sat at 10am...today Registered should be SLH 8xxx to 9xxx.

Your issue all settled?

Pls check the condition before you sign...

Woohoo! 

Car registered today le! Awaiting impatiently to collect car! Should be this few days can collect le.

For bros info, COE secured on 9th Nov at $52668

usually is around 3-5 days later after registered..

Coz they need to do your insurance, loan, road tax, and carplate.

better check properly when u collecting

That would be more costly....

Meaning Service $X + $30 disposal?

So how much you paid in total?

Your issue all settled?

Pls check the condition before you sign...

usually is around 3-5 days later after registered..

Coz they need to do your insurance, loan, road tax, and carplate.

better check properly when u collecting

That would be more costly....

No not settled. But they still insist I got the best price. So, no choice, just move on. As you said, treat it as a lesson learned. Meantime let enjoy our new ride...:)

Nope. I'm retaining my car plate SBNxxxx

What colour did you choose?

I got the temptation red cause wife likes.

No not settled. But they still insist I got the best price. So, no choice, just move on. As you said, treat it as a lesson learned. Meantime let enjoy our new ride...:)

SAME!!! temptation red!  :XD:

Ya...now say what also no use...

Do find the system fuel montior abit sort..

Pump full tank show 606km to pump station travelled 15km then show 587km to pump station.missing 4km.average 13km/L...FC seem quite bad. Off engine show 11.6km/L.

Do find the system fuel montior abit sort..

Pump full tank show 606km to pump station travelled 15km then show 587km to pump station.missing 4km.average 13km/L...FC seem quite bad. Off engine show 11.6km/L.

manual calculation is the most accurate.  11.6km per L is actually not too bad for a new ride. how many KM already?

i find the FC improves after you do the 10k svc and oil change. 

Also depends on how hard you step on the accelerator. 606km full tank is an average FC estimate based on your past driving history. If you are stuck in bad traffic or drag the accelerator n get off the stop line at fast speeds, the amount of fuel used is more of course, and would have used more than the amount estimated.

Does yours come with Reverse Cam?

Reverse cam comes with Motrex unit de mah... as long as you got the motrex unit you will have reverse cam. That's what my SE told me.

↡ Advertisement