KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Hi, Just to check what is the average FC of Kia K3 ?

Thanks.

about 7-8L per 100KM for me after "running in" the engine. this is after about 5000 km.

↡ Advertisement

Dear bro and sis,

Need the pro advice by you all.

I paid for a K3 (basic) almost 4 COE bids ago. COE then was roughly 57k.

I thought I got a decent deal but the COE bid keep failing.

Worse so now, since Cat A is only roughly 55k.

Why did the agent bid so low?

The agent told me that they were bidding at about 50-52k.

Didn't I buy the car with COE at around 57k? Are they screwing me over?

Or am I too noob to this car buying thing?

Errr....erm, the COE now also 57k mah. Even if 55k, 2k difference is pretty nothing? As for them bidding 50 to 52k, well they did not commit how much they will bid and if yours is not guaranteed and they fail to secure your COE then you will get refund. K3 under C&C, where will screw u?? They don't get your profit until they manage to secure your car. No car = no sale = no profit.

• Praise 1

Hi there,

Quick question:

For those who has got the Eurostyle installed, will C&C return you the original HU during car collection ?

Thanks in advance !

Errr....erm, the COE now also 57k mah. Even if 55k, 2k difference is pretty nothing? As for them bidding 50 to 52k, well they did not commit how much they will bid and if yours is not guaranteed and they fail to secure your COE then you will get refund. K3 under C&C, where will screw u?? They don't get your profit until they manage to secure your car. No car = no sale = no profit.

As a new car buyer, this is absolutely confusing to me.

Why sell me something and push me to top up $3k non stop to "secure" it?

Why sell something that you can never actually get?

I think what is more vexing is that other bro/sis did get the car at the same deal as me.

Why was I singled out?

I think what is more vexing is that other bro/sis did get the car at the same deal as me.

Why was I singled out?

So i guess you did not top up the $3k to "secure" it? Do you actually know what the other buyers did? Maybe they topped up leh? There is nothing confusing - different people got different "urgency" level. So those more urgent and die die must get (or believe COE will increase) will pay for the top up. Those who are more "get or don't get also can" will not top up. It's giving buyers a choice.

I am sure they didn't single you out - you sound like jose mourinho (joke only, no offence). Wait awhile and see lah.....if you were so determined to get the car, then maybe you should have topped up in the first place. I mean when you decided not to top up, you also know the implications right? I mean, if don't top up also guaranteed can secure then who will want to top up, correct?

Hi there,

Quick question:

For those who has got the Eurostyle installed, will C&C return you the original HU during car collection ?

Thanks in advance !

Yes. They boxed it and put behind the boot.

Why was I singled out?

Do you need a car urgently? Non guarantee package usually for ppl who dont need the car fast and can play waiting games with the coe.

up front i told the se no top for for me.If c&c dont secure the coe within 6 bids, too bad u dont earn my $$, i dont take ya car. Dont show to SE you in need of car urgently. Play along if you got time and squueze more freebies

• Praise 1

Why was I singled out?

sometimes it is a matter of luck.

maybe your SE met his quota for the month already.... delay your deal to the next month

• Praise 1

maybe your SE met his quota for the month already.... delay your deal to the next month

Your case not too bad.komoco selling accent at 82999 a few months ago.rebate level at 39k.guess what? Cannot get the car without top up.this type of AD even worse

• Praise 1

Yup, its luck... I not in hurry to get new car, so went for non-guaranteed .. and heng heng 1st bid tio COE liao... also need to thank my SE for his help to secure too... 

• Praise 1

Door dents is part and parcel of owning a car. I not looking forward to it.  [:p]

I already kenna my first rock chip during first week of ownership and distress me those period.

This rock must be big one. Hit total 3 chips, 2 of the damages underneath the top body kit.

Wah. Those cleaner if dun engage their service express their anger on your car? ahaha

I rejected twice already. Wondering my scratch on bonnet is done by them or one suspect culprit who scratch my previous car. 

New cars alway kena scratch or dent . . . . green eyed munsters everywhere! [grin]

Yup, its luck... I not in hurry to get new car, so went for non-guaranteed .. and heng heng 1st bid tio COE liao... also need to thank my SE for his help to secure too... 

Bro  . . can pm me your SE contact? Thanks.

Hello, I'm new here. Planning to join the K3 family soon.

Can anybody recommend me a SE? Can PM me the name and which showroom?

Many thanks in advance.

A bro here mentioned his SE - Alvin from Alexandra Showroom before, highly recommended.

Please avoid the SE I sway sway met - Jovis Tan from Alexandra Showroom.

A bro here mentioned his SE - Alvin from Alexandra Showroom before, highly recommended.

Please avoid the SE I sway sway met - Jovis Tan from Alexandra Showroom.

Yo Alvan, Alvin Tham was the SE which I recommended a few members here.

hi guys can i know one full tank of k3 can reach how much km? planning to buy a k3 but i dont wanna regret like when i bought a sunny.

Usually achieve 550km when drive till fuel gauge lights up. Better economy after 4000+km Odo reading

• Praise 2

Not sure if there's any active K3 group out there, but here's an update of the active Whatsapp group

Mini-Poison gathering @ Kallang Lesiure Mall yesterday [drivingcar]  

CRkhQq7.jpg

↡ Advertisement