KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

True,,, u changed liao i come look look see see k? maybe I can change too.. hahha

Hee managed to open the rear interior light dome and change to white led. Now the car interior looks more pleasing to the eyes :) Edited by ricleosg
↡ Advertisement

Hee managed to open the rear interior light dome and change to white led. Now the car interior looks more pleasing to the eyes :)

Ho Ho Ho.. time to visit you again my fren.. haha.. ya. the yellow one seems dim.. i got mine yesterday liao... [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Ho Ho Ho.. time to visit you again my fren.. haha.. ya. the yellow one seems dim.. i got mine yesterday liao... [;)]

Hee managed to open the rear interior light dome and change to white led. Now the car interior looks more pleasing to the eyes :)

this the interior ceiling lights you guys referring to?

Servicing is not free. THe cost has been factored into the car price.

But why not pay for the guaranteed coe. You get it back by way of free 60k servicing, solar film plus front cam. Besides the coe rebate is at 55k compared to 43k for non-guaranteed. Hopefully, coe goes below 55k to get more discount. Otherwise, also no loss.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

New to this thread. Anyway I'm going for my 1K servicing soon. How much do they charge if I buy oil from them? Am thinking of bringing own oil if they charge a lot for it.

A question on warranty. Do we have to do all servicing with C&C else the warranty will be void? Their servicing package is really expensive as compared to my previous car when I just do my servicing at one of my preferred workshop.

Thanks!

Just went to Kia showroom today.

They have increase the price back to 94999 and 104999 (non-guarantee)...and 98999 and 108999 (guarantee)

The increase is because they expect COE to remain strong this Wednesday due to the mass order from BM Toyota Altis stock clearance...

Also heard that from next batch onwards, they are bringing in SX model with less equipment to reduce the high car cost...

Things that will be gone are sun-roof, 6 air-bags and some others...

BTW, for those Bro who has got the SX with sun roof, will it be very noisy on heavy downpours ?

Also, any issue so far with water slippage ?

TIA...

Sounds bad if they are going to start scrimping on equipment as this was their key differentiator to hyundai.

They have increase the price back to 94999 and 104999 (non-guarantee)...and 98999 and 108999 (guarantee)

The increase is because they expect COE to remain strong this Wednesday due to the mass order from BM Toyota Altis stock clearance...

Also heard that from next batch onwards, they are bringing in SX model with less equipment to reduce the high car cost...

BTW, for those Bro who has got the SX with sun roof, will it be very noisy on heavy downpours ?

TIA...

Neutral Newbie

Mine only free labour. Others must pay. I think 100+ if i remember correctly. Warranty all must he from then or else they can void

Hi,

New to this thread. Anyway I'm going for my 1K servicing soon. How much do they charge if I buy oil from them? Am thinking of bringing own oil if they charge a lot for it.

A question on warranty. Do we have to do all servicing with C&C else the warranty will be void? Their servicing package is really expensive as compared to my previous car when I just do my servicing at one of my preferred workshop.

Thanks!

Turbocharged

TIA...

My ride has a sunroof like K3 SX, but it's not a K3. Frankly in rain it doesn't sound any noisier than a normal roof, sometimes it even sounds quieter, but that's probably the insulation more than the glass. It sounds less like the usual metallic thunkthunkthunk.

I hate the shape of the doors when opened - front as well as back.

That's a novel complaint, I'll give you that! [laugh] Can elaborate? [grin] No leh, really, I'm interested to know!

Hi bros n sis

Loves the looks with bodykit.

May I know how much C&c is charging for the bodykit?

How about outside selling price for bodykit?

Thanks

The bodykit normally they say they cut off $2,000 if you decline to have it installed on your SX Sport. I think outside will be different price as different kit.

Sounds bad if they are going to start scrimping on equipment as this was their key differentiator to hyundai.

Sounds like a cycle of some sort... first batch was better equipped with xenon headlamps... then next batches were reduced... then come up with SX Sport batch with the full works... now another batch with reduced equipment?

Anyone gonna change third 17" away and wanna sell do PM me.... Just scratched my rims

get it refurbished at any of the tyre shops... $30 bucks per rim only

Any recommendation on where to buy bodykit?

Or any bro have bought it outside? Reviews?

Buy from original lo.. outside ones looks different and dimensions different.. unless you want non- K3 bodykit look...

TIA...

Heard abt the downgrade in specs too.. heng to those who buy recently to get the full works at the current price.. see no point in short changing buyers just bec of currency exchange rate differences..

price got drop from 104999 meh?

Heard abt the downgrade in specs too.. heng to those who buy recently to get the full works at the current price.. see no point in short changing buyers just bec of currency exchange rate differences..

price got drop from 104999 meh?

You mean those who booked already but still waiting for car to ship in the next batch shipment, will not have those extra features like sunroof, 6 airbags etc?? Doesnt sound right leh...

TIA...

Edited by danzo

Whatever specs are written when you bought will be delivered. Probably for future new orders

You mean those who booked already but still waiting for car to ship in the next batch shipment, will not have those extra features like sunroof, 6 airbags etc?? Doesnt sound right leh...

↡ Advertisement