KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

there is no solar film on my sunroof. you dont need it anyway, because got the sunroof cover inside the car.

How to check if got solar flim? My Sunroof seems a bit darken (compared to windscreen) when view from inside. Anybody can confirm?

↡ Advertisement

How to check if got solar flim? My Sunroof seems a bit darken (compared to windscreen) when view from inside. Anybody can confirm?

i think the sunroof glass is already darken by original design. the solar film is for additional protection i guess.

haha.. dun be surprised got people think lidat! I'm included! haha

but seriously, if we wanna add on the sun film to the sun roof glass we can... I asked Rike Cool liao and they will install inside of the roof glass and will cost ?? $60?? for Premier 28, installation takes an hr or so.. Look for Yvonne of Rike Cool for enquiries...

Thanks. So AD given one only installs solar films onto the windows and windshields, but not the sunroof glass panel.

Wonder why not all the glass panels, if it is cost just $60... and why they can only install on the inner-side...

Thanks. So AD given one only installs solar films onto the windows and windshields, but not the sunroof glass panel.

Wonder why not all the glass panels, if it is cost just $60... and why they can only install on the inner-side...

Its OK if AD didnt install cause we can do it if we want... I think the solar film is install only on inside and not on the outer windscreen.. logical ma. bec the inside not affected by outside weather or scratching...

• Praise 1

wah if yours got solar film on your sunroof i will go bang table already...

Here are the links to the stuff I bought:

Boot mat - http://world.taobao.com/item/45164486391.htm Because it's leather, got a bit of smell when i received it, need to air/sun it first before putting into the boot

Boot side storage - http://world.taobao.com/item/43450574244.htm

Door and seat back protection mats - http://world.tmall.com/item/18966433201.htm?id=18966433201 (bought leather version) and http://world.tmall.com/item/37221657138.htm?id=37221657138

Window visors - http://world.tmall.com/item/44572855906.htm?id=44572855906

Scuff plates - http://world.taobao.com/item/16374442614.htm I bought the 32rmb version

Tyre valve caps - http://world.taobao.com/item/45319987966.htm I didn't like the black rubber valve caps that came with the car, so bought a set of 4 with Kia logos to replace them [:p]

I use 65daigou Ship for Me service for shipping. Sea shipping is $1.50 for every 500g actual or volumetric weight, whichever is higher.

Thanks a lot for the above links bro.. I also bought the same stuff from the same websites above, but thru SgShop... hopefully can reach fully & safely.... [sweatdrop]

BTW, how long did it take for sea shipping to reach SG? I took the economy air and hope not too ex la...

Thanks a lot for the above links bro.. I also bought the same stuff from the same websites above, but thru SgShop... hopefully can reach fully & safely.... [sweatdrop]

BTW, how long did it take for sea shipping to reach SG? I took the economy air and hope not too ex la...

It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for sea shipping.

wa bro you took air ah.... car parts usually quite big/long, and the volumetric charge will be higher. i went for economy sea for all my shipments. usually reaches in 2 weeks + actually. quite fast to me.

wa bro you took air ah.... car parts usually quite big/long, and the volumetric charge will be higher. i went for economy sea for all my shipments. usually reaches in 2 weeks + actually. quite fast to me.

Ha-ha, ya, I dunno the cost for econ air yet. Maybe will change to econ sea if the air freight is too ex..

Turbocharged

wah if yours got solar film on your sunroof i will go bang table already...

Sunroofs are usually made of a tinted glass compared to the windows. I don't think my car has any film on but the sunroof is noticeably of a grayer-purplish dark color. It's not a KIA K3 though.

Just to check on how to enable sound when unlocking and locking of the car? My car got no sound or maybe there is an oiption that I not aware..?

Finally collected my brand new ride and done ceramic pro 9H so less worries on scratches,

Hi, anyone bought their Kia from Fulco@Ubi ?

Can share the experience in term of services, freebies, COE bidding and delivery ?

Thanks.

I was served by this young chap Lionel, tel 96520717. Very friendly and knowledagble guy

He was able to offer the Forte SX Sports for $105k non guaranteed COE, plus the Eurostyle GPS HU with reverse cam, RikeCool 28 (including the sunroof), front n rear video recorder.

I also asked for bodykit delete in exchange for paint sealant job as listed at the back of C&C price list.

But I have to hold off my purchase first for he got me a really lousy trade in price for my Civic. I will sell my Civic on my own before going to him again.

He is willing to let me source for my own insurance without any penalty. Their insurance premiums is totally ridiculous. :(

I will go for Aviva with max excess amount. All insurance companies in sg are legal crooks. There's really no point in paying more. Just get the cheapest and bare min coverage will do.

I was served by this young chap Lionel, tel 96520717. Very friendly and knowledagble guy

He was able to offer the Forte SX Sports for $105k non guaranteed COE, plus the Eurostyle GPS HU with reverse cam, RikeCool 28 (including the sunroof), front n rear video recorder.

I also asked for bodykit delete in exchange for paint sealant job as listed at the back of C&C price list.

But I have to hold off my purchase first for he got me a really lousy trade in price for my Civic. I will sell my Civic on my own before going to him again.

He is willing to let me source for my own insurance without any penalty. Their insurance premiums is totally ridiculous. :(

I will go for Aviva with max excess amount. All insurance companies in sg are legal crooks. There's really no point in paying more. Just get the cheapest and bare min coverage will do.

Thanks Cheefarn for sharing !

Anyone who has already got delivery of the car through Fulco ?

Appreciate your feedback...

Went down twice on Friday and Weedend, seems to me it is pretty quiet showroom and the Sale guys are very young and can promise many things, Dunno if it is related to the ulu location OR if it is due to the services and delivery of this AD...

Thanks...

Edited by Ahchan

Wow that's a lot of good freebies...

"RikeCool 28 (including the sunroof)" - did you ask specifically to add in solar film on sunroof or it's given standard?