Accident at Woodlands car wash killed two people

Jman888

(edited)

Lets not divide ourselves on whether 3 or 3A, manual or auto gear .... -_-

It is the responsibility of every drivers (including m/cycle riders and heavy vehicles) before he/she starts the engine at anytime of the day, whether he/she is in such conditions to drive/handle that vehicle safely and with confident.

Not necessary drinking, some just took medications, tired after long hours of work, sleepy, had not driven for weeks/months and not familiar with vehicle he/she going to drive also plays a part.

[flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

[thumbsup]

As though there were no traffic accidents in the history of Singapore before class 3A license was made available.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
↡ Advertisement

Let me asking you more question:

1) Who are you to justify or to penalise others for commiting an offence ? Are you from the authority ?

2) Talk about LAW ? You mentioned the bad SUV driver should be kill by the poor deceased family for Justice, chop and confirm you are insane !

3) 2 lives for two lives are from which country jurisdiction ?

4) Who is inviting who to meet in Thailand ? And to complained about " pick a fight with you " ?

5) You said the 8 words are craps, where is your reasoning ?

6) This is MCF, what and where is your good positions with criticism of others for telling the whole world about wrong doing ?

NUT HEAD, Don't sneak away, come into the points.

1. I don't have to , we are all educated and test on the same set of traffic rules. Don't really need the authority to know if one is breaking it.

2. Nope , I am just stating it would be interesting if the family decides to do the same thing as he is and ask how would he feel if it was his family.

3. Please go to Middle Eastern countries and check and obviously it is not gonna happen here by the way while you say one is responsible for ones action you have yet to suggest any. If you can't name any why would I bother to explain such simple things to you?

4. Well you sound really unhappy so why not sort it out . Drop you a message already.

5. Well I already correct myself and you can't even count to correct me , I guess you are even dumber than expected

6. This is mcf there is a agreed set of rules simple as that

(edited)

Hi, To All Mcfer's & Moderator,

Greeting Good Morning.

Please be informed that on 03 July at 08:34am. I received a Private Messages from a forummer by the nick as CH_CO with the exact content stated in blue colour at the below :

Will be in Thailand from 7th sept to 11 sept for a muay thai exchange in bkk . If you are free , we can arrange to meet then , just drop me a pm if you are going with you either email or contact number will confirm again when the time is close to confirm my hotel and actual address.

Above is an good piece of evidence to show this forummer are not able to put up facts correctly and amicably, he is also putting mutual exchanges into personal stand with his repeating challenges for a fight with me in Thailand.

Fellow Mcfer's and Moderators are welcome to express your opinions to discusss with regard both of our exchanges which I had written 8 words comment, page 4 post #71 in Chinese by expressing " Who Ever Done The Crime, Do The Time " It's Fair. Thereafter, CH_CO unreasonable replied at post #76

Regards,

fongmy

Edited by Fongmy

Supercharged

drink driving got so many dead and injured but garmen still neber up the punishment [thumbsdown]

but put 50k law on internet portal very fast leh, why ah? [thumbsdown]

The punishment of murder or manslaughter is much lesser than of loanshark runner.

Recently the court sentenced a loanshark runner to 53 months jail with 24 strokes of cane, and the poor runner didnt even touch anyone

Our justice system is really lop-sided

Supercharged

Greeting Good Morning.

Please be informed that on 03 July at 08:34am. I received a Private Messages from a forummer by the nick as CH_CO with the exact content stated in blue colour at the below :

Will be in Thailand from 7th sept to 11 sept for a muay thai exchange in bkk . If you are free , we can arrange to meet then , just drop me a pm if you are going with you either email or contact number will confirm again when the time is close to confirm my hotel and actual address.

Above is an good piece of evidence to show this forummer are not able to put up facts correctly and amicably, he is also putting mutual exchanges into personal stand with his repeating challenges for a fight with me in Thailand.

Fellow Mcfer's and Moderators are welcome to express your opinions to discusss with regard both of our exchanges which I had written 8 words comment in Chinese by expressing " Who Ever Done The Crime, Do The Time "

Regards,

fongmy

Fong and CH_CO, cool it off......

Don't get personal. Forum is only for discussions and expressions of personal views.

Don't get personal. Forum is only for discussions and expressions of personal views.

Dear Mod Donut,

Good Morning.

Glad to have your good advise, will do.

Regards,

fongmy

(edited)

Well you saw yourself , he told me to pm end up the fellow posts my pm meant to be a personal message. Talks about telling me to pm him which I did as he asked. He claims I am crying baby , look whose doing the same thing as me?? Hahaha

You are talking C0ck here in MCF, you had ABOVEMENTIONED IN YOUR POSTINGS....POST #110...that "You don't give a Danm of what others thinks !"

Then ! YOU JOLLY WELL AND BETTER Keep your farking PERSONNAL VIEWS & WORDS with your farking close buddies who thinks that you're are WISE & SANE enough !!!!!!

NON HERE WILL TAKE YOUR UNCIVILISED NONSENSES about the bad driver need to return his own dear life by letting the deceased family to execute JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!!

As for sharing view I have done so , he thinks I cannot , so who is the fellow breaking rules ? Me ? Seriously . All is there to be seen , typically keyboard warrior . I rest my case.

Cheers .

Edited by CH_CO

Should be early 2000's. When I got my license in 1998 there was no Class 3A yet. [:p]

Probably in the mid 2000 I think i remember going for a auto conversion where they just sit me in a auto car and drove around or something during 2004

Twincharged
(edited)

Greeting Good Morning.

Ummm... just say you can't make the date because it clashes with your MMA tournament in Europe at that time?? [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

Probably in the mid 2000 I think i remember going for a auto conversion where they just sit me in a auto car and drove around or something during 2004

Yes. I remember that simulator in BBDC. I took my lesson and test in BBDC in 2002. That time no 3A yet. But there is one module for students to have a feel of auto car driving.

The driving simulator very real, they use half cut honda car(cant remember which model) and put it on hydraulics with a screen in front. Better than the Daytona I used to place at arcade. [laugh]

Ummm... just say you can't make the date because it clashes with your MMA tournament in Europe at that time?? [laugh]

Me watching UFC every Sat night 10.15pm on SCV. :D

Supersonic

Can we therefore stick to topic proper after the tit for tac? Dun need to have more "killed" or "injured" whilst sharing views or discussions.

Bro Fongmy, your statement about one man's actions should face the consequence is logical and supported. However, the subsequent pm invite should be kept personal and offline since u chose that mode to carry on with bro ch_co. That said, keep calm and to get into a fight over different views, no matter how warped it may be, is a waste of time.

Bro ch_co, your initial stand or context of asking one to purposely get drunk and then aim/kill the family members of the drunk driver so that this driver will suffer the same fate of the deceased family is in bad taste and advocating murder (premeditated planning) as a means of punishment. Bro Fongmy's reply to this is appropriate and logical. It beats murder anytime. To say that his post is crap is more crappy.... why need to stir more hatred and revenge? If the law is insufficient or inadequate, should there not be a better solution? Like sending an appeal to the relevant authorities to implement heavier penalties? If one appeal fails, try and try again..... but most would just kpkb in forums and then worse, there are some who drive when drunk instead of getting a taxi or someone sober to drive them home.

Safe ride all.... this started as a good thread to remind one about the consequences of drink driving and the pain brought to all parties. Let's keep it that way, a reminder and the discussions objective.

Cheers....I am soberly alert... daily.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Lets not divide ourselves on whether 3 or 3A, manual or auto gear .... -_-

It is the responsibility of every drivers (including m/cycle riders and heavy vehicles) before he/she starts the engine at anytime of the day, whether he/she is in such conditions to drive/handle that vehicle safely and with confident.

Not necessary drinking, some just took medications, tired after long hours of work, sleepy, had not driven for weeks/months and not familiar with vehicle he/she going to drive also plays a part.

[flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

Best post in this thread!!!!............... [thumbsup]

Best post in this thread!!!!............... [thumbsup]

yup

every drunken drivers will says

i will not be so suay to be caught or get into accident

just like

having unprotected sex with different partners

they will say

i will not be so suay to get hiv

but then when things happen

they will blame others for their mishap

not once will they admit its theirs

I recall there was a old Hong Kong movie/drama which base on a serial killer's story. The serial killer was a victim of a drive driving accident and his wife and children were killed by a drunk driver. However, the drunk driver escaped from punishment. He then turned to take revenge by using his own way to kill the drink driving drivers and also target other drink driving drivers who escape from punishment.

Hope to see such "hero" appear in Singapore?

(edited)

Bro ch_co, your initial stand or context of asking one to purposely get drunk and then aim/kill the family members of the drunk driver so that this driver will suffer the same fate of the deceased family is in bad taste and advocating murder (premeditated planning) as a means of punishment. Bro Fongmy's reply to this is appropriate and logical. It beats murder anytime. To say that his post is crap is more crappy.... why need to stir more hatred and revenge? If the law is insufficient or inadequate, should there not be a better solution? Like sending an appeal to the relevant authorities to implement heavier penalties? If one appeal fails, try and try again..... but most would just kpkb in forums and then worse, there are some who drive when drunk instead of getting a taxi or someone sober to drive them home.

Safe ride all.... this started as a good thread to remind one about the consequences of drink driving and the pain brought to all parties. Let's keep it that way, a reminder and the discussions objective.

Cheers....I am soberly alert... daily.

In reply to this , I have already mentioned it is the extreme viewpoint , where the family can choose if there is injustice , I am not promoting( i have stop my replies to it) though I did suggest it. Yes the cycle doesn't stop if one chooses to do so .

What justice do you have in mind when one chooses to drink and drive and lose control of the car be it for any reason resulting from intoxication ( where in sober condition won't )? Where one mentioned he can still drive despite being intoxicated. Just look at his post , tell me those post are done in clear mind?? Can't even post properly you think can drive properly?

I can safely say I drive better when I am sober than I am not. I believe like many others , I have written in to ask for improvements to address to this problem . Though what I present might be uncalled for to some but I am pointing to a fact that one is responsible for one's actions doesn't mean he is able take responsibility of the losses done due to his actions . In this case , children lose their father , mother lose their child and gf lose her future husband. So how to compensate?

If so how can one claim he is responsible for his actions when he is unable to do so ? If so isn't it crap?? This is not insult but stating my point of view . It might sound crude I have no other better word for it.

Edited by CH_CO
↡ Advertisement