Accident at Woodlands car wash killed two people

Jman888

Neutral Newbie

Holy smoke! They cannot do that just in case it happens to one of their own <_<

Then all the smoke bombs and taichi moves chut liao lor. Then you see Vivi and Mr. Lanfang Republic come out and try to smoke bomb...but end up self pwn again. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Or another scenario they are on the receiving end where they kenna langgar by others. Will be keen to know what is the sentence

You will never hear of the poor b**tard ever again. [:p]

all cars sold in Singapore should be installed with a breathalyzer so the car can only be started if the alcohol level in the breath is within limits combined with the normal car key...

all cars sold in Singapore should be installed with a breathalyzer so the car can only be started if the alcohol level in the breath is within limits combined with the normal car key...

can always ask a non-drinker blow into it to start the engine ... [lipsrsealed]

Never mentioned whether the driver arrested or not ..... :o

he was bailed out.

Supercharged
(edited)

Taxi driver and Malaysian car washer were killed, who are the 3's injured ?

The three injured are workers from the Car Wash Center.

Edited by Civic2000

i tot its a estima when i saw the Wan Bao the other day, but they did not mentioned anything about drink driving.

Guess now the report is out, knnz jail that fellow for 2 years for murder with a dangerous weapon.

RIP to those innocent parties who is trying to make a living.

Thanks...so many cuckoo drivers around nowadays.....maybe class 3 to easy to get now.Put gear to drive, accelerate, brake. What so difficult until sheet happen. :wacko:

Correction is class 3A

Twincharged

Kuku drivers are everywhere these days. Be very, very afraid and vigilant.

I can't imagine how serious the crash must be in order to kill someone. At car wash?? [dizzy]

(edited)

Force the driver to pay compensation on their future income which the young chap and the taxi driver is supposed to earn and make sure you never ever give a license back to him. Max Caning is a definite must!

f--kers that ruin people's family don't deserve my pity. If it was up to me , i would have recommended him to manslaughter , who give a f--k if he was drunk or not , he chose to drink and he chose to drive both are fine individually but they don't mix , to me it is out right murder. Imagine if i was the victim's family , i would purposely drink myself silly and aim for the driver's family and crash into them and walk out claiming i am drunk i don't know what i doing. That would be fun isn't it.

Edited by CH_CO

1st Gear

most likely profile of accident-prone drivers = below 35 years of age:

young and reckless

+ drinks

+ companions inside car

= kill others with speeding vehicle

Turbocharged

Met too many of such young chaps looking smug and yaya but actually driving their father's cars out..lidat can haolian? pui..

↡ Advertisement