Accident at Woodlands car wash killed two people

Jman888

Hypersonic

LJ? As in Lao jiao or LAN j??? Haha

I did, kns they send me password for skyiet which oreadi banned

[bigcry]

Nvm I slowly 5 posts in an hour lor

Zzz :angry:

Laserjet lah...........he the admin mah.............you PM him and tell him which nick lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

whatever. i believe both their words were taken out of context. both had some sense and wisdom in their words no doubt.

the war started when fongmy said 一人做事一人当..............and CH_CO said those words are crap..........and than bullets start flying........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

dont gey gey la, every now and then you also go there one right ? can judge by your mood, where got people always so jovial one you lau tiko ! [laugh]

wei............don't pijar lobang leh.............I sometime go there sometime go somewhere mah........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

wei............don't pijar lobang leh.............I sometime go there sometime go somewhere mah........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

next time pls bring bro Nlatio along, he already book mark you as friend liao. [laugh]

Hypersonic

next time pls bring bro Nlatio along, he already book mark you as friend liao. [laugh]

no need bring lah..............mayb he on the way there for last call liao.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)
[laugh] [laugh]good imagination la you. i think i want to go there to chill out soon. seriously, this is the best spa although the massage is piano type. last time the bugis spa at fu lu shou also very good. for bros who are married and dont want to eat outside, this is the place to be. [laugh] Edited by Ingenius

Hypersonic

[laugh] [laugh]good imagination la you. i think i want to go there to chill out soon. seriously, this is the best spa although the massage is piano type. last time the bugis spa at fu lu shou also very good. for bros who are married and dont want to eat outside, this is the place to be. [laugh]

fu lu shou is [thumbsup] ............some more take lift from the back...........in front ppl cannot see ............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

i see alot of high power fellows from sbf , i have already said before , i am citing an example and an extreme viewpoint where it might be possible assuming one is pushed to the wall. I don't suggest one to do it. Well it is fine if people misunderstand , i too at times.

I have already explain why i say it is crap when he say one person responsible action only should pay for his actions. The problem is two lifes is lost , how is he going to pay with 1? Like i said , given the current law , the driver after the law actions would probably think he has already paid up for his actions and walk off without guilt at least to certain people and it is highly unlikely a plain sorry would bring peace to the victim's family. I am just probably giving the view of how would the victim's family feel.

Tian mo has already ask me whether if i think my punishment is adept which i have also given my answer. I feel i have already served my punishment? When he suggested i should be caned. I did agree that punishment is too light and if caning was appropriate i would have no choice either but it doesn't mean i would volunteer for it. Do i feel guilty? Yes and no. I regret my actions but i feel i have paid for it. So does it deter me , frankly speaking no.

Edited by CH_CO

Hypersonic

Btw karter is very LQ

Wonder which is him now or he gave up [rolleyes]

go take a look at MG.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

i see alot of high power fellows from sbf

join us at our quest for manhood, instead of discussing serious topics. [laugh]

Hypersonic

quest for manhood is a very very serious topic hor..............so serious that the whole world is discussing abt it........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

i hunt alone lol so sorry , met too many buay steady one.

Edited by CH_CO

Turbocharged

no need bring lah..............mayb he on the way there for last call liao.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Must wait for your FR first..... No info anyhow cheong very dangerous.... [rolleyes][laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Must wait for your FR first..... No info anyhow cheong very dangerous.... [rolleyes][laugh]

Nah !

Name: May

nationality: MY

Boobs: B

Looks: 8.5

Hair : long

eyes : dreamy

Voice : sweet

skin: fair

Frenching: yes

BBBJ: 8

CIM:yes

FJ: never ask but I think she should be OK

Massage: 7

:D

Edited by Ingenius

Yup i saw... thank you...

Worried because previous PM to you with blank for the pictures, I think you can visualize much better with the road signages and landmarks.

Neutral Newbie

fu lu shou is [thumbsup] ............some more take lift from the back...........in front ppl cannot see ............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I usually take escalator up n enjoy the scenery at every lvl

Only at the doorstep then tow tow mo mo [laugh]

I rem got one very slim build Thai, duno heshe or she, voice quite rough

Haha