Accident at Woodlands car wash killed two people

Jman888

(edited)

Kns, I try to claime u all down. You come and add oil.

Don't like that lah. Make love not war. :D

You and i had exchanges before , but it was due to the topic and it was never personal and i can't even remember what it is was about . Even if we had differences in views , it was kept in topic, only when one is narrow minded would bother to remember so much. As for the SPT i don't even remember him til he reminded me , is it about dep of merc or something?

* i cheated and scroll back on my post , it was regards to dep a car which he claim it was impossible

Just read about the long heated exchanges between fongmy and ch_co. both of them are forumers whom i respect and i feel that one thing leads to another, and it escalated out of hand. hope both can cool down and forget about the anger and words said in the moment of fury whic i am sure thy dont mean it. shake hands and move on both of you mature man !

Recently, i also wanted to divorce my wife while she wished me dead !!

I am cool don't worry.

I have engagements with many in this forum , many of which end up eating their own words. I just like picking on ah gua's and hypocrites in the forum , it is good entertainment. Talk like big boss , jio jio then end up chicken out and start calling all sort of different names. I always believe in healthy/heaty engagements and debates. I tend to forget what it was about til they reminded me.

By the way , maturity depends on the level of intelligence of the person you are talking to. To a smart person i can talk in the same manner , to a "crying" bitch i can be a whiny turd as well.

Simple as that. I don't claim to be angel but i definitely won't accuse someone of things i am likely to do myself.

Edited by CH_CO
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

You and i had exchanges before , but it was due to the topic and it was never personal and i can't even remember what it is was about . Even if we had differences in views , it was kept in topic, only when one is narrow minded would bother to remember so much. As for the SPT i don't even remember him til he reminded me , is it about dep of merc or something? * i cheated and scroll back on my post

I am cool don't worry.

I have engagements with many in this forum , many of which end up eating their own words. I just like picking on ah gua's and hypocrites in the forum , it is good entertainment. Talk like big boss , jio jio then end up chicken out and start calling all sort of different names. I always believe in healthy/heaty engagements and debates. I tend to forget what it was about til they reminded me.

By the way , maturity depends on the level of intelligence of the person you are talking to. To a smart person i can talk in the same manner , to a "crying" bitch i can be a whiny turd as well.

Simple as that. I don't claim to be angel but i definitely won't accuse someone of things i am likely to do myself.

ch_co, to be fair, it is not he chicken out after he jio you, but because sometimes it is not worth fighting to death over a fracus in the internet. i think fongmy realised that and he backed out, not exactly being a hypocrite la. also, i believe your challnge was also being spurred by the moment and that isnt you. how will both your family grieve if he accepted your challenge at thailand ? both of you knows it is not worth it. deep down i firmly believe both of you are actually nice fellow, and are very experienced in life and mature adults (you can tell from my postings in other threads that i dont say that often), judging from both your postings. he has already kept his silence, so hope you can take out the olive leave, and everyone learn from this episode.

Edited by Ingenius

Hypersonic

very good liao.. if you ban confirm come back nick is

Tian......Mo...... :D

i come back as Joseph222................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Tianmo is a jolly happy chap, because he goes to the notorious tian mo spa instead of sparring with anyone here... [laugh]

Wikipedia

=======

Tian Mo Spa at Landmark Hotel is a very notoriious spa and the girls there are most lustrous and girl friend like passionate. One visit there and your knees sure soften.

Edited by Ingenius

Hypersonic

Spt27 is original copyright lar, as if u got an answer???

:ph34r:

Gs- spot on! Sharpest of them all!! [laugh]

Tm- respect you in this scenario , very neutral

Knn, I stupid lar wan to press 'home' accidentally pressed log out

Key any password oso wrong

Made me can't post in jonker walk zzz

Haha

I usually neutral one mah...............and I never see what wrong you have done leh.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Respect ok............but dont use RADX signature on me hor........... [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

天 魔 已 被 他 定 很 久 了 ! 新 魔 天 你 要 不 要 ? [thumbsup]

他奶奶的........你以为歌厅夜总会huh???............ :huh:[laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

You are somehow like my past, very self centered n goes ard fighting for the 'right'

You are against drink driving which I agree but bro fongmy also correct

One did wrong, one answer ! I really duno y u made that statement the entire family got yo answer for one foolishness??? Unless u r victims family, I will understand

I strongly recommend u go HA u will be like an angel like me [laugh]

Come here make love make frens tcss, not war!

Hypersonic

I cfm must do crime meh??? I look like murderer meh?? [laugh]

Forgot password lar, bro can release my 5 posts an hour not??

Seems like crawling n not driving leh

Haha aligato

PM LJ lah........ask him to reset your PW lor............. :D :D :D

Neutral Newbie

I usually neutral one mah...............and I never see what wrong you have done leh.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Respect ok............but dont use RADX signature on me hor........... [laugh] [laugh]

I say again! I never did any wrongggg!!!!!!!!!

I jus forgot my password!!!!! :angry:

Hahaha

Respect

Turbocharged
(edited)

On the point that ch-co said about the victim's family should bang the drunk driver dead, i believe he wrote that as an example to explain that the guilty can never make up enough towards the victims family. correct me if i am wrong. in other words, i dont think he really meant a life for a life.

Edited by Ingenius

Neutral Newbie

PM LJ lah........ask him to reset wprdyour PW lor............. :D :D :D

LJ? As in Lao jiao or LAN j??? Haha

I did, kns they send me password for skyiet which oreadi banned

[bigcry]

Nvm I slowly 5 posts in an hour lor

Zzz :angry:

Neutral Newbie

On the point that ch-co said about the victim's family should bang the drunk driver dead, i believe he wrote that as an example to explain that the guilty can never make up enough towards the victims family. correct me if i am wrong. in other words, i dont think he really meant a life for a life.

An life for an life is fongmy said

Ch co said victim family should bang drink drivers whole family

That's y there's a war

Turbocharged
(edited)

An life for an life is fongmy said

Ch co said victim family should bang drink drivers whole family

That's y there's a war

whatever. i believe both their words were taken out of context. both had some sense and wisdom in their words no doubt.

Edited by Ingenius

Hypersonic

Kns, I try to claime u all down. You come and add oil.

Don't like that lah. Make love not war. :D

you are the warlord in mcf leh............now ask ppl to make love.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Tianmo is a jolly happy chap, because he goes to the notorious tian mo spa instead of sparring with anyone here... [laugh]

Wikipedia

=======

Tian Mo Spa at Landmark Hotel is a very notoriious spa and the girls there are most lustrous and girl friend like passionate. One visit there and your knees sure soften.

nbzzz cb...now you get my attention.... :wub:

Edited by Nlatio

Hypersonic

Wikipedia

=======

okok.............next week i go and pm you FR ok......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

I say again! I never did any wrongggg!!!!!!!!!

I jus forgot my password!!!!! :angry:

Hahaha

Respect

okok...........loud and clear........you forgot password............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

okok.............next week i go and pm you FR ok......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

dont gey gey la, every now and then you also go there one right ? can judge by your mood, where got people always so jovial one you lau tiko ! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement