Accident at Woodlands car wash killed two people

Jman888

but if we were to take all such conditions into consideration in our assessment of what is the correct speed, we may end up not driving or driving at max of 30km/h. I mean who never drives to a road he is unfamiliar with, never drives in rain, never drives when pushing into unknown territory?

even for the part where checking brakes etc, we just check leave the mechanic to check it every 6 months........we can't be sure of it personally.

Thats the ideal .... [sly]

If one takes a look at the considerations into their hands, he/she might not want to speed ... [:p]

So we have a lot of safe drivers out there .... [drivingcar][drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Nope i don't , i believe on both points there are both wrong ,

1. One shouldn't be speeding , i am at fault of speeding and i should be due for punishment. Sometimes people overlooking their speed which was in my case as i was more concerned with moving away from the tailgating car and i do agree that speeding can potentially cause accidents. If caning was due , i would have taken it as well. As i mentioned before the deterrence for people to break laws is too lax.

2. Reckless driving resulting accidents and in this case knocking into someone , this to me is a separate offense and yes speeding unnecessarily is one of them , drink driving is another . Should be heavily dealt with.

3. As for breaking rules i do often but breaking law is rare not much memory of me doing it on purpose though and the golden rule of never get caught applies? I am not a textbook rule book.

I guess sld they have canned you.............you have no other choice but to take it as it comes as well..............the law state so..............not a choice of yours...

on what measurements do you separate the two offences???............ both on the road.............both done on intention.........both broke the law.......both can cause an accident...............both kills...........and they are rank as properly first and second killer on the road............a car speeding at 80km/h on a 50km/h road knocking down and killing a father/son/brother............is as bad as a drunk driving knocking down the same person.......NO?

sld the driver not be canned as well............sld the speeding driver not be asked to stand in the middle of the road and let the family members run him over as well??...........

we all break rules..........somehow sometime..........and given a choice most ppl will not want to break the law with intention........if you apply the never get caught rule..........others will also be thinking of applying it...........just their luck they are caught...........or the unexpected happen....

why insist on a different ruling when you are not going to following.............since you mentioned you not being a textbook rule book ?.......

don't know if I make any sense to you........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

If one takes a look at the considerations into their hands, he/she might not want to speed ... [:p]

wah lau................you never watch the ch8 show "paris & milan" huh................all men turn into a monster the moment they step inside the car........ [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

that's an understatement. many would not want to drive instead.

there will be more jams, not to mention the muscle cramps from trying not to depress pedal too much

(edited)

I guess sld they have canned you.............you have no other choice but to take it as it comes as well..............the law state so..............not a choice of yours...

on what measurements do you separate the two offences???............ both on the road.............both done on intention.........both broke the law.......both can cause an accident...............both kills...........and they are rank as properly first and second killer on the road............a car speeding at 80km/h on a 50km/h road knocking down and killing a father/son/brother............is as bad as a drunk driving knocking down the same person.......NO?

sld the driver not be canned as well............sld the speeding driver not be asked to stand in the middle of the road and let the family members run him over as well??...........

we all break rules..........somehow sometime..........and given a choice most ppl will not want to break the law with intention........if you apply the never get caught rule..........others will also be thinking of applying it...........just their luck they are caught...........or the unexpected happen....

why insist on a different ruling when you are not going to following.............since you mentioned you not being a textbook rule book ?.......

don't know if I make any sense to you........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Reckless driving in both occasions as mentioned before. In my case , i was speeding in an empty road in the middle of the night. That said it makes no difference whether it is empty or not things might go wrong, a wrong is a wrong , thats the reason why i agreed that even if caning was the end result i would have taken it. I was charged with reckless driving along with the speeding charge.

I believe i have voiced out on the reckless speeding before , in the case of the lorry running over 2 kids and in the case of Ma chi . Not one time do i think speeding is correct. Well , i had suggested it on the lorry case if you actually scroll back even on speeding. So i was consistent with my views. As for whether if it is socially acceptable , it remains as a viewpoint. I can think it is crap and you can think otherwise , no issues with that.

Well rules in work like red tape ,i break them all the time to make changes to improve the system. In your case , if improvements can be made to make it better i would have broken rules to improve on it. If things are wrong , we can discuss and break the old rules to make new ones.

Edited by CH_CO

Sorry if you kill 2 person whom is not even on the road, then you deserve to be jailed for a long time. We have all been told that 'DRINK DRIVING KILLS' so knowing that you have consume alcohol and you deciding to drive is premeditated that you may kill somebody on the road.

I think we are still in the 'as long as we dont get caught' mentality......

Drink driving is a definite no-no and i am amaze on how many drivers tell stories with glee on how they nearly got caught when they are driving drunk and expect ppl to pat them on their back for the great escape......

I always fishing at Damai Fishing Pond for 30~50 kgs of 犒 屯 鱼

Later, I'll call another friend who use to dip his line in Brother Pond for informations, shall be getting back with you promptly.

oh damai and brother not same?

the one at perling is brother right?

thanks for your help.... [laugh]

oh damai and brother not same?

the one at perling is brother right?

thanks for your help.... [laugh]

Both fishing ponds located at Taman Perling nearby each other along the stretch of new road from Tuas, nusajaya to The Zon and this road known as Danga HW.

Called friend and was told both fishing ponds open at 8am. RM90/5 hrs session. Besides CNR ponds, all fishes caught are allow to take-home except 5kgs> Gao Tun fish will be buying back as per kg rate to release back into the pond by the operator. [:)]

Hope this help [rolleyes]

Both fishing ponds located at Taman Perling nearby each other along the stretch of new road from Tuas, nusajaya to The Zon and this road known as Danga HW.

Called friend and was told both fishing ponds open at 8am. RM90/5 hrs session. Besides CNR ponds, all fishes caught are allow to take-home except 5kgs> Gao Tun fish will be buying back as per kg rate to release back into the pond by the operator. [:)]

Hope this help [rolleyes]

thanks for the info, 1 last question... paiseh.... what time do they close ar? i read is about 2am...

(edited)

thanks for the info, 1 last question... paiseh.... what time do they close ar? i read is about 2am...

23:59 hours--- weekdays midnight Eve of PH & Weekend ends 2am [:)]

Edited by Fongmy

Hypersonic

U so free cum here spread love n peace.

Bor go jbee pa yu mei. [laugh]

pa liao lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

pa yu or pa phuay kee ... [sly]

you seem interested on the phuay kee more than the yu............... [;)][laugh] [laugh]