National Day in Smoke?

Windwaver

Think there were some reports that this smog is going to last till August or even Sept :wacko:

Wonder what will happen to this year's National Day celebration like [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Maybe not, if the SW monsoon, aka the Sumatras, is on time in July and last 2 months, haze level may drop. But if no rain in Sep and they continue to burn then it will return if the wind direction is blowing to us.

They should just scale back big time. We have heard the kumpong and 1st story umpteem times and we are all very grateful. Save the budget to give N95 mask and liang teh to all citizen instead.

N95 is given free to those 'weaker' group of people. I'm fine with that arrangement but the problem is now you have $$ also cannot buy n95 [laugh]

In that case, somebody needs to resolve the issue of the availability of n95 for sale <_<

minstars already hav kept enuf reserves for themselves even if it mean changing everyday for them and family members... u tink they will care for peasants like us? aft tis episode, it clearly shows how "well" they can manage sg in times of crisis... tis is the gd part of tis haze which shown us the true color and their capabilities...

Looks like the skies are clearing up! I see the blue sky and cloud (yes, not haze!) for the 1st time for almost a week!

Hope it last.

Turbocharged

Yalor, minister on tv keep saying have enough stock, no worries but the reality is when I drop by the shop near home, out of stock... Am I suppose to search for it islandwide? If yes, where?... I can't be searching around to try my luck right?...btw, I also looking for small size one for my kids....

Supercharged

I was away in perak for last 3 days..

Bought some masks back. Coz my sis says Singapore mask out of stocks woh

Twincharged

N95 is given free to those 'weaker' group of people. I'm fine with that arrangement but the problem is now you have $$ also cannot buy n95 [laugh]

In that case, somebody needs to resolve the issue of the availability of n95 for sale <_<

can buy ... but problem is everyone cannot wait.

g-market have, but gotta wait 2 to 5 days.

Looks like the skies are clearing up! I see the blue sky and cloud (yes, not haze!) for the 1st time for almost a week!

Hope it last.

Hopefully it will be better from now on ^_^

Turbocharged

NTUC Unity will stock up on Monday..... got to wait for a while..... so dont go and buy $100 for box of 20 please.... it will fuel the cb black shop....

NTUC Unity will stock up on Monday..... got to wait for a while..... so dont go and buy $100 for box of 20 please.... it will fuel the cb black shop....

I know of a few that bought $100 for 20 -_-

Turbocharged

I know of a few that bought $100 for 20 -_-

[shakehead][knife] ....... how many bra one can buy with that $$$$.... after that, can give wife/gf to wear..... recycle, love the earth.... [:p][laugh]

[shakehead][knife] ....... how many bra one can buy with that $$$$.... after that, can give wife/gf to wear..... recycle, love the earth.... [:p][laugh]

cheap cheap one can buy 10 pcs..............good branded ones..........1 or 2 pcs only.............. [laugh] [laugh]

PSI at 5pm is 73

BUT

24-h PM2.5 is 226/251/231/219/214

Which is still FAR from healthy

Serves them right for playing with numbers for using 3-hr and 24-hr average.

When the air is much cleaner and better, they lan lan still got to report the higher numbers to avoid being labelled as double standards.

If they had used realtime or hourly data instead, it'll be reflecting close to actual air quality.

↡ Advertisement