K Auto Express

20G

thinking of it, sti, evo x and gtr oso got rear diff and lsd. why u nv guess if im driving gtr now or not? -_-

He see you no up... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

He see you no up... [laugh]

yar lo. nb.. <_<

Edited by 20G

Turbocharged

thinking of it, sti, evo x and gtr oso got rear diff and lsd. why u nv guess if im driving gtr now or not? -_-

Look at your whatsapp profile pic you horny lover boy :D

Neutral Newbie

yea also buying from him, today trading with him, he go for long term relationship de, but i getting consignment from him, so things will be abit different i guess

Look at your whatsapp profile pic you horny lover boy :D

ohh ya hor. nb ur like gals lei. go peek other ppl's whatsapp profile pic. lol!

from rex to is, now evo 9? bro u shld not even getting the is LOL.

anyway, great ride, enjoy~~

ya now evo 9. the IS is a mistake brother. if not bcoz of my new born i wld still be song song driving my previous sti. tot change to a quieter ride and not too harsh. in the end im the one suffering instead. haha

so now my lil' fella grow up a bit liao its time to unlease the beng in me again. lol!

yea also buying from him, today trading with him, he go for long term relationship de, but i getting consignment from him, so things will be abit different i guess

he is ok la. looks a bit on the sly side though. at least he honour his words, unlike those pirates fr AML.

ya now evo 9. the IS is a mistake brother. if not bcoz of my new born i wld still be song song driving my previous sti. tot change to a quieter ride and not too harsh. in the end im the one suffering instead. haha

so now my lil' fella grow up a bit liao its time to unlease the beng in me again. lol!

know what, my gal been giving me that "evil grin" every time i pedal to metal since 5 months old LOL~~~

know what, my gal been giving me that "evil grin" every time i pedal to metal since 5 months old LOL~~~

ya ya ya.. my gal too. the 1st time gun the car, she went 'ho ho ho ho ho' in the backseat. very cute!

lol, if u wan a turtle shape sti, might consider swap with u lol~~~ left leg tired after 3.5 years LOL

of coz i wun mind an sti, but u still get a tired left leg when we swap cars. hee hee

why? itchy thinking of getting mew car liao har?

of coz i wun mind an sti, but u still get a tired left leg when we swap cars. hee hee

why? itchy thinking of getting mew car liao har?

i mean ur is lor........ wifey complaint noisy and bumpy ride LOL~~~ did all the soundproofing already but still complaint......

not itchy la... the price nowadays can quench the itch very effectively lol just though of getting some comfy "driver's" car~~~~

i mean ur is lor........ wifey complaint noisy and bumpy ride LOL~~~ did all the soundproofing already but still complaint......

not itchy la... the price nowadays can quench the itch very effectively lol just though of getting some comfy "driver's" car~~~~

nothing great abt the IS except for its quietness. i u said b4 ur brother driving an IS rite? exchange wif him lo.

Turbocharged

ohh ya hor. nb ur like gals lei. go peek other ppl's whatsapp profile pic. lol!

I only peek at you :wub:

Supersonic

I havent go bank in. [laugh]

wah sei....ppl write u cheque kosong oso u so happy ah? :D

↡ Advertisement