[Breaking] Youth slashed outside orchard cineleisure

Darthrevan

(edited)

In other news, a 20-year old woman got slashed by a would-be-robber on a motorbike. Singapore is also becoming Truly Asian. So proud. [rolleyes]

Edited by Turboflat4

We don't have sodomee here leh :D

Got lah. You are like the ambassador from Sodomee and Gonorrhea, right? :D

If Anwar visit here, must pay Head of State visit to you. Involves pleasuring your "Head". :wub:

Supercharged

Our minstar of home affair got to sit up in his chair liao, thursday armed robbery and today youth fights with knife [dizzy]

This is what happens when police no longer patrol our streets. They only come out when got call..... [furious]

Why can't we be like HK where their police patrol on foot in the city? I thought SG loves to compete with HK?

This is what happens when police no longer patrol our streets. They only come out when got call..... [furious]

Why can't we be like HK where their police patrol on foot in the city? I thought SG loves to compete with HK?

I ever heard from TV news and remembered clearly, sg.God said our property pricing need to tag with HK closely, he did'nt mention police patrol got to catch up with HK [:(]

If somebody kenna slashed at MBS' Pangjio, maybe you will see more patrol there.

Armed robbery happened in AMK Ave6 that belongs to our PM AMK GRC Ward, Orchard Cineleisure youth slashing is our Sg.God Tanjong Pagar GRC, both are high calibre consituency leh, home affair will be busy liao :o

Our minstar of home affair got to sit up in his chair liao, thursday armed robbery and today youth fights with knife [dizzy]

haha wun wan bro...he will be sipping tea at home and relax and shake leg...coz its only once in 50 years (he forgotten last year and 2 years back at downtown east, coz conveniently forgot mah)... :D

Young man badly injured in slashing attack at Orchard Cineleisure

A National Serviceman in his 20s was badly injured in a slashing attack at Orchard Cineleisure on Saturday night.

Police said they received a call at about 9:12pm requesting for assistance. Upon arrival, a man was found injured and was conveyed semi-conscious to Singapore General Hospital.

A 22-year-old off-duty nurse who only wanted to known as Douglas was with two other friends Jervena and Valentina at Old Town White Coffee in Cineleisure. At about 9:10pm, the trio -- all full-time nurses -- noticed a commotion at about 9pm just outside the nearby 7-Eleven convenience store."I saw a lot of security running over, and my Valentina and I ran forward (to the scene, where) we realised we needed to help (him)," Douglas told Yahoo! Singapore.The man "propped up against a pillar outside the main entrance, semi-conscious". He was responding to questions but there was a lag in verbal response and he couldn't keep his eyes open.

"He was bleeding profusely, there were a lot of slashes. From the wounds he sustained we could see that the weapon could be quite big and sharp, because the slashes were deep," he said.

His immediate thought was to stop the heavy bleeding.

Their instinctive nurse training kicked into gear and they checked the man's identity and found out he is a full-time national serviceman and was Chinese in his early 20s. They described as described as "obese" and between 165-168cm in height. He was wearing black jeans and a T-shirt.

"We had to make sure he could move his arms, and try to keep him awake at the same time," said Douglas.

"There were five of us helping (him). Both his arms were slashed, and there were head injuries. I was tending to one arm, two others to the other and someone else was tending to his head."

"There were pools of blood everywhere. He was still bleeding profusely when we administered first aid," he said,

Paramedics then arrived about 9:30pm to take over.

"If the paramedics came any later he might have passed out," added Douglas. From his friends' judgement the man had lost between 500-800 mls of blood by the time the paramedics arrived.

"I was holding on to one bleeding hand and passing them things and trying to look for something appropriate to pass them things. cuz the first aid kit was not sufficient. a few gauze, two bandages, given the extent of the wound and injuries it wasn't enough. it's nice of them to use tissue rolls from the cleaning cart and the cloth but they're not sterile."

Another witness, a pushcart keeper manning her stall near the entrance of Orchard Cineleisure said she noticed a commotion just outside the mall around 9pm. She saw a crowd of people around a man who was bleeding profusely.

Eyewitness also spoke of a separate incident earlier in the evening at the nearby Scape, where a man bleeding and wielding a knife was surrounded by a group of other people. He eventually walked off bleeding, but warned a shopkeeper who witnessed the incident not to call the police. It's not immediately clear if both incidents are related.

Police investigations are ongoing.

Source: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/young-man-serious...-160145498.html

↡ Advertisement