Kim Xiu China School Principal

Little_prince

If he did rape those girls, or even sexually harassed them, hope they send him to prison and rotan his b*rdy. Or chop it off.

principal bring female student to hotel. what do you think? :angry:

Turbocharged

I dont trust this type of news from China, most of the time they are made up or senssationalised to up readership. So much for absolute freedom of media.

Turbocharged

Nobody can be trusted in china[/color]. NOBODY!

How many Singapore teachers have been found guilty of sex with their students in the last one year?

I know there's something I've heard about glass houses and stones or something, but I can't really remember what it was...

principal bring female student to hotel. what do you think? :angry:

Maybe bring them to hotel to watch Dora the explorer? Haha, kidding la...

Don't think he's innocent, but I'll wait for the news to come out before outright assuming he did something wrong.

Turbocharged

How many Singapore teachers have been found guilty of sex with their students in the last one year?

I know there's something I've heard about glass houses and stones or something, but I can't really remember what it was...

Throw stones at the glass house, the glass house will break. Throw the glass house on stones, the glass house will break... [laugh]

The common people of china are like the glass house, powerless to prevent exploitation at the hands of the rich and well-connected. So we keep hearing this type of news, lots of outrage, but nothing much done to catch the real big crooks... until there's massive backlash on the internet.

Or did I get your proverb wrong?? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement