Lecturer molest student

Little_prince

SINGAPORE: Police are investigating a molest case at the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), where a lecturer allegedly molested a student.

This was confirmed by a spokesperson from the school.

NAFA said a female student had complained about the inappropriate physical behaviour of a male lecturer.

The school added two NAFA staff members have been called up for interviews by the police so far.

The spokesperson said the school views the incident seriously, and is conducting its own investigations.

- CNA/xq

some of the nafa gals damm hot!

↡ Advertisement

SINGAPORE: Police are investigating a molest case at the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), where a lecturer allegedly molested a student.

NAFA said a female student had complained about the inappropriate physical behaviour of a male lecturer.

The school added two NAFA staff members have been called up for interviews by the police so far.

The spokesperson said the school views the incident seriously, and is conducting its own investigations.

- CNA/xq

I agree.. very hot.. and SMU also.. :wub:

- CNA/xq

hor hor! i wonder who..

remembered one lecturer who is always overly friendly..

Supercharged

hor hor! i wonder who..

So you also one of the HOT HOT the other bros here say lah.

hearsay sometime is student sabo lecturer one. then now some lecturer will install camera at their cubicle whenever students come in.

Turbocharged

hearsay sometime is student sabo lecturer one. then now some lecturer will install camera at their cubicle whenever students come in.

my ex-colleague-turned-poly lecturer also said that.

he will make it a point not to be one-one with any female student at any time or place.

will always have people around to avoid troubles like that.

kinda sad that things turn out like that

my ex-colleague-turned-poly lecturer also said that.

he will make it a point not to be one-one with any female student at any time or place.

will always have people around to avoid troubles like that.

kinda sad that things turn out like that

Ya, i heard it's not uncommon also. Straberry girls nowadays like to cry molest to sabo guys becos SG woman charter.

Turbocharged

Ya, i heard it's not uncommon also. Straberry girls nowadays like to cry molest to sabo guys becos SG woman charter.

No true bro. I know this guy in banking who has molested his colleagues, ask to leave by hr, went to join another bank, do the same hanky panky and yet still got his promotion.... In the end the victim has to leave... Where got logic???

Turbocharged

Aft that incident, we went to check and found out he lied on his cv. He went to almost all the banks in Singapore but claimed only a few banks... His current bank knows abt it but he si beh heng, his dept 50% staff turnover so he kana promoted... He even boasted to his friends that his "hunting" method at clubs is to get a girl drunk and bring home for sex. Jus apologies the next morning and claimed he was too drunk to remember....

hor hor! i wonder who..

So.. you also might be one of the xmm I might have looked at.. :wub:

Turbocharged

Aft that incident, we went to check and found out he lied on his cv. He went to almost all the banks in Singapore but claimed only a few banks... His current bank knows abt it but he si beh heng, his dept 50% staff turnover so he kana promoted... He even boasted to his friends that his "hunting" method at clubs is to get a girl drunk and bring home for sex. Jus apologies the next morning and claimed he was too drunk to remember....

Yah... He is trying his luck if he really did that, all it takes is just one woman regretted the next morning and cry rape. He would be done for good... [laugh]

Yah... He is trying his luck if he really did that, all it takes is just one woman regretted the next morning and cry rape. He would be done for good... [laugh]

Up the mountain high and deep, chances of meeting a tiger (tigress) higher lor.

↡ Advertisement